FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cuckold, hotwife or stag/vixen

Cuckold, hotwife or stag/vixen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering what people’s preferences are, I’ve been a bull once for a cuckold couple that was fun, not been a part of anything else, what’s it like/ differences and what do couples enjoy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've given up on terms, they tend to cause too much confusion and incorrect interpretation or assumptions. I've even given up staying I'm married. He was never involved, so I do what I want, and my relationships are no one else's business.

If he does get involved at any point then I'd change my stance and we'd probably be a Stag and Vixen couple. But atm it's just me xx

"I've given up on terms, they tend to cause too much confusion and incorrect interpretation or assumptions. I've even given up staying I'm married. He was never involved, so I do what I want, and my relationships are no one else's business.

If he does get involved at any point then I'd change my stance and we'd probably be a Stag and Vixen couple. But atm it's just me xx"

Makes a lot of sense not using terms, means everyone knows exactly where they stand and no grey areas.

"I've given up on terms, they tend to cause too much confusion and incorrect interpretation or assumptions. I've even given up staying I'm married. He was never involved, so I do what I want, and my relationships are no one else's business.

If he does get involved at any point then I'd change my stance and we'd probably be a Stag and Vixen couple. But atm it's just me xx

Makes a lot of sense not using terms, means everyone knows exactly where they stand and no grey areas. "

Yeah. Most people assume he's a cuck, or want to swap, or have him to watch or whatever. It was just a pain sometimes. So single profile, single girl so to speak, if you ask why I'm wearing a ring I'll tell you, but it's got nothing to do with how I look to play on here xx

Makes a lot of sense not using terms, means everyone knows exactly where they stand and no grey areas.

Yeah. Most people assume he's a cuck, or want to swap, or have him to watch or whatever. It was just a pain sometimes. So single profile, single girl so to speak, if you ask why I'm wearing a ring I'll tell you, but it's got nothing to do with how I look to play on here xx"

Yeah that seems to be the main presumption from people is that a couple must be a cuck etc. That’s why I’d never presume with a couple and always ask what they enjoy etc

Yep, many falsely believe hotwife means cuck. Not true xx

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah. Most people assume he's a cuck, or want to swap, or have him to watch or whatever. It was just a pain sometimes. So single profile, single girl so to speak, if you ask why I'm wearing a ring I'll tell you, but it's got nothing to do with how I look to play on here xx"

I feel your pain. We meet separately and have no involvement in each others meets but people often assume he's a cuck or that he wants to watch. It's annoying when people assume.

It’s the old saying never assume as it makes an ass out of you and me. I always hate to assume and probably go the opposite way and ask one too many questions

We're super new to this aspect of the scene but we are (so far) embracing the terms "cuck" and "Hotwife" as it seems to apply to us the closest ...however, as we learn more about the scene and ourselves this may change. It's all a bit of a minefield really x

"We're super new to this aspect of the scene but we are (so far) embracing the terms "cuck" and "Hotwife" as it seems to apply to us the closest ...however, as we learn more about the scene and ourselves this may change. It's all a bit of a minefield really x"

Yeah it’s a definite minefield, looking at your profile I’d say in my humble opinion I’d agree you’re both, definitely cuck with the cock cage etc. But it’s why I personally am not a big fan of putting labels on stuff

By *ustSomeDarkieMan  over a year ago

Salford

I just wanna have wild hot aex

Yeah. Most people assume he's a cuck, or want to swap, or have him to watch or whatever. It was just a pain sometimes. So single profile, single girl so to speak, if you ask why I'm wearing a ring I'll tell you, but it's got nothing to do with how I look to play on here xx

I feel your pain. We meet separately and have no involvement in each others meets but people often assume he's a cuck or that he wants to watch. It's annoying when people assume. "

Yep. Get this a lot x

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Could anyone enlighten me on what the actual differences are in the *ahem* traditional sense or is it literally all just open to interpretation?

Well, thank you for the clarity ladies. I know some of you spell it out for us, but if you don’t I think we can all be guilty of jumping to conclusions on one’s situation at home

"Could anyone enlighten me on what the actual differences are in the *ahem* traditional sense or is it literally all just open to interpretation?"

I generally think cuck is more humiliation/domination style, like making the partner watch etc and not necessarily be with their blessing. Hotwife is with complete blessing from their partner and if they don’t like something it stops. I could be completely wrong though

"Could anyone enlighten me on what the actual differences are in the *ahem* traditional sense or is it literally all just open to interpretation?

I generally think cuck is more humiliation/domination style, like making the partner watch etc and not necessarily be with their blessing. Hotwife is with complete blessing from their partner and if they don’t like something it stops. I could be completely wrong though "

No you're bang on.

But most associate hotwife and cuck. Which as I said, is wrong.

It's interesting to see Lacey and Rosie have the same problem. I'm pleased it's not just me. I play as a single as a result. It's bizzarly less hassle to just not mention I'm married, no one cares anyway xx

Derby

"Could anyone enlighten me on what the actual differences are in the *ahem* traditional sense or is it literally all just open to interpretation?

I generally think cuck is more humiliation/domination style, like making the partner watch etc and not necessarily be with their blessing. Hotwife is with complete blessing from their partner and if they don’t like something it stops. I could be completely wrong though

No you're bang on.

It's interesting to see Lacey and Rosie have the same problem. I'm pleased it's not just me. I play as a single as a result. It's bizzarly less hassle to just not mention I'm married, no one cares anyway xx"

Right, I get that distinction, but then what are a stag and vixen couple? How are they different?

No you're bang on.

It's interesting to see Lacey and Rosie have the same problem. I'm pleased it's not just me. I play as a single as a result. It's bizzarly less hassle to just not mention I'm married, no one cares anyway xx

Right, I get that distinction, but then what are a stag and vixen couple? How are they different?"

Stag & Vixen has no degredation element. The husband either watches for his own enjoyment or joins in for MFM xx

Liverpool

No you're bang on.

Right, I get that distinction, but then what are a stag and vixen couple? How are they different?"

Stags don't get off on being denied while his partner is satisfied elsewhere and doesn't find it humiliating. He gets off off on it and often wants to hear about it or even watch. Sometimes stags organise the vixens meets. They find it arousing and it often leads to very passionate sex between the couple. Not my dynamic with my partner either but this is what I know of it.

Derby

No you're bang on.

Right, I get that distinction, but then what are a stag and vixen couple? How are they different?

Stag & Vixen has no degredation element. The husband either watches for his own enjoyment or joins in for MFM xx"

Ahhh right I see, thank you for clarifying. Every day is a school day

No you're bang on.

Stags don't get off on being denied while his partner is satisfied elsewhere and doesn't find it humiliating. He gets off off on it and often wants to hear about it or even watch. Sometimes stags organise the vixens meets. They find it arousing and it often leads to very passionate sex between the couple. Not my dynamic with my partner either but this is what I know of it. "

Yeah the stag usually wants to reclaim his partner I believe as soon as possible, and gets off on the fact she’s just been with another guy maybe even just a few minutes ago

By *igerhunkMan  over a year ago

Bexley

I feel your pain. We meet separately and have no involvement in each others meets but people often assume he's a cuck or that he wants to watch. It's annoying when people assume. "

Would you not have that on your profile?

Liverpool

I feel your pain. We meet separately and have no involvement in each others meets but people often assume he's a cuck or that he wants to watch. It's annoying when people assume.

Would you not have that on your profile?"

Have what?

Hubby does not like the humiliation of "cuck".Just likes watching and participating.

Bexley

Sorry I was reading this section

My husband will sometimes so the reclaim and sloppy seconds thing, so we're definitely more s&v than cuck, but generally he's not involved at all xx

"Sorry I was reading this section

What about it? Xx

Bexley

If you don’t want people presuming your partner is a certain way then maybe be more specific in your profile xx

"If you don’t want people presuming your partner is a certain way then maybe be more specific in your profile xx"

Maybe. I've tried and still got shit. There is no golden bullet xx

Bexley

When I’m reading a profile I find the best ones are the “to the point” ones, No golden bullet just silver ones for the scary werewolf’s out there

Love you pics X

"When I’m reading a profile I find the best ones are the “to the point” ones, No golden bullet just silver ones for the scary werewolf’s out there

Love you pics X"

Thanks darling xx

Bexley

4 years too old.... Damn Father Time ??

» Add a new message to this topic