FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not what you expected

Not what you expected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you had a social meet that you were unsure of before meeting and when you met you were either really pleasantly surprised or quite Disappointed? Please spill your stories good and bad...

I was chatting to a guy who I can't say I was instantly attracted to by pics but his conversation was great.

We met and boy did he prove me wrong. His photos did him no favours, he was yummy....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you least expect it ...

Both

Yup spoke to someone a while and was very talkative and full of banter, in person they were so awkward and distant I just didn’t hang around too long! Couldn’t get a conversation going at all... they then later tried start the banter texting again the next day but I decided it just wasn’t for me

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Both the last time I was on here

Never judge a book by its fab cover

Both

"Yup spoke to someone a while and was very talkative and full of banter, in person they were so awkward and distant I just didn’t hang around too long! Couldn’t get a conversation going at all... they then later tried start the banter texting again the next day but I decided it just wasn’t for me "

All talk over texting and then silent in person... yes I've had that

"Have you had a social meet that you were unsure of before meeting and when you met you were either really pleasantly surprised or quite Disappointed? Please spill your stories good and bad...

I was chatting to a guy who I can't say I was instantly attracted to by pics but his conversation was great.

We met and boy did he prove me wrong. His photos did him no favours, he was yummy...."

Yes I met a man who was quite a bit older than me. I thought meeting just for a chat would be harmless.

When we met, wow he was gorgeous. He looked like a fitness model, and so much younger looking than his photos. He really had a warm aura about him that was instantly attractive.

I'm learning that most men take terrible selfies and that they probably look better in the flesh lol

"I'm learning that most men take terrible selfies and that they probably look better in the flesh lol"

So true....Terrible photography...

» Add a new message to this topic