FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Need motivation

Need motivation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_tony OP   Man  over a year ago

King's Lynn

I really need to go for my run but really really don't want to. Even though the weather nice and I know I'll feel great after doing it.

What do you need motivation for today? And how do you motivate yourself when you really not feeling it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I really need to go for my run but really really don't want to. Even though the weather nice and I know I'll feel great after doing it.

What do you need motivation for today? And how do you motivate yourself when you really not feeling it?"

A good dose of caffeine will sort my motivation.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I really need to go for my run but really really don't want to. Even though the weather nice and I know I'll feel great after doing it.

What do you need motivation for today? And how do you motivate yourself when you really not feeling it?

A good dose of caffeine will sort my motivation."

This

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

In my world there is no excuse for running

King's Lynn

Lol caffine is a must for me to function full stop

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"In my world there is no excuse for running "

Your little legs carry you 10 miles! That's a loooong way.

Getting on the scales usually prompts my motivation

By *uvhandle20Man  over a year ago

SE London

"Getting on the scales usually prompts my motivation "

Lucky you, whenever I step on my scale I feel demotivated

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Put some running tunes on and get going!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

What do you need motivation for today? And how do you motivate yourself when you really not feeling it?"

Sorting out all of my clothes!

One of my worst things I hate about myself is my floordrobe. I complain I have no storage when really I'm just lazy and could do with throwing some stuff out. Today is the day.... Apparently.

I will not let it get to bed time and just throw all the piles back on the floor!

King's Lynn

"Put some running tunes on and get going!"

Yep I am just heading out now but thanks for the nudge lol

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Just do it

King's Lynn

Sorting out all of my clothes!

One of my worst things I hate about myself is my floordrobe. I complain I have no storage when really I'm just lazy and could do with throwing some stuff out. Today is the day.... Apparently.

I will not let it get to bed time and just throw all the piles back on the floor! "

Yep today is that day. You sort out your floordrobe, I'll go for my run and we can both feel pleased with ourselves

King's Lynn

"Just do it "

Am now going for the run

Hi OP

I am recovering from a running injury and I would dearly love to be out running today.

When I struggle with motivation I think of the disappointment I feel for missing my run and the extra work I need to squeeze in on other runs. This is particularly effective when I am training for an event or challenge.

Enjoy your run OP..... I hope you get out for it.

Her x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A focus on my goals and what I can attain, is usually enough to keep me going

King's Lynn

Hi OP

I am recovering from a running injury and I would dearly love to be out running today.

When I struggle with motivation I think of the disappointment I feel for missing my run and the extra work I need to squeeze in on other runs. This is particularly effective when I am training for an event or challenge.

Enjoy your run OP..... I hope you get out for it.

Her x"

Oh sorry to hear of your injury, am just getting back into running after an injury myself. Hope you recover soon

Yes I'd have been very disappointed if i skipped it

Just got back from a six mile walk. I can now sit on the sofa for the rest of the day, guilt free, eating my gummy dinosaurs!

King's Lynn

"A focus on my goals and what I can attain, is usually enough to keep me going "

Yeah I normally quite motivated towards my running just not this morning. But many thanks to the lovely people here who helped me kick my ass it now done

King's Lynn

"Just got back from a six mile walk. I can now sit on the sofa for the rest of the day, guilt free, eating my gummy dinosaurs! "

Yep reward time

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I have absolutely no motivation today. There is loads that I need to do but I am being the queen of procrastination

K

You've just got to do it, I wish I could say it was easy to motivate when you can't be bothered and their was some cure for it. Only action creates an outcome. I just put music on and go. If I can't put music on I just go anyway lol

King's Lynn

3 mile at 9:17 min mile pace

» Add a new message to this topic