FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Libido

Libido

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alty surprise OP   Man  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

I've always been horny for as long as I remember... Just wandering if everyone else's drive has been the same.. Or did you find your sex drive later on in life?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Mine is higher now than it was during my late teens.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It comes and goes, depending on how I’m feeling and what is going on in my life. I’ve also found that the more sex I have, the more that I want

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS  over a year ago

horsham

During my younger years and in my head , I got libido mixed up with lido ..

When I moved from the north east of England to South London I was amazed to see that “ Tooting “ had its very own lido .. I went along , and whilst I did have a lovely day at the pool .. it was not quite what I was expecting ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It comes and goes, depending on how I’m feeling and what is going on in my life. I’ve also found that the more sex I have, the more that I want"

Exactly the same here, at the moment it’s barren as you might expect, so haven’t been missing it. Seasons have an effect as well, spring is always a period when it raises, so at the moment my eyes are open and it’s on my mind a bit more.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Mine is lower than when I was younger but I was almost constantly preoccupied by it back then. Now, really good sex still makes me want it again and again but if I go without for a bit I can handle it fine. I prefer it this way to be honest. Being young and constantly horny with men your own age often being twats or just far more interested in their own pleasure than mine was kinda crap.

I’ve learnt to play ‘Horny’ by Mousse T on the bassoon

Always been a nymphomaniac...cant imagine it changing

Lu

» Add a new message to this topic