FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hi

Hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay992020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

Need little help my girlfriend won't let me go down on her said she don't like but never tried

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Erm no means no??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If she dose not like it don’t force it no is no

"Erm no means no?? "

By *ay992020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

I no that just trying get be more open x

You can't be serious?

She said no. Leave her the fuck alone.

Does this girlfriend know you use a swingers site?

Lu

"I no that just trying get be more open x"

By getting her to do something she doesn't want to?

Don't pretend it's for her...

As sed no is no and this post is complete fab suicide

As I definitely wouldn’t meet anyone who’s pushy and can’t take no for a answer and leave it at that

As will lot off other people who see this forum posts don’t go away and will fallow you

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Does she know you are on this site?

Why are you with her if you're not compatible?

Talk to her about things. Look up 'mojo upgrade' website.

Good luck.

"Need little help my girlfriend won't let me go down on her said she don't like but never tried "

Man, when woman says NO, it's NO. Get used to it.

Ffs

Quick! Everyone! Come join in and tar and feather the OP!!

Just kidding.

The best thing to do, imho, is when you are both relaxed and chilled and in the right frame of mind, to have a discussion with her about both of your mutual sexual likes and dislikes, try and understand in a non-judgemental way what her objections or fears are about oral sex, and if there is anything that can be done to alleviate those fears. It’s possible there may be a way forwards where she’s prepared to experiment and give it a go, but of course don’t put her any pressure and if she still doesn’t want to do it then you should, of course, respect that.

And don’t worry about people asking if she’s aware you’re on the site .. how you operate your own personal life (whether morally acceptable to them or not) is none of their f*cking business!

"Quick! Everyone! Come join in and tar and feather the OP!!

Just kidding.

The best thing to do, imho, is when you are both relaxed and chilled and in the right frame of mind, to have a discussion with her about both of your mutual sexual likes and dislikes, try and understand in a non-judgemental way what her objections or fears are about oral sex, and if there is anything that can be done to alleviate those fears. It’s possible there may be a way forwards where she’s prepared to experiment and give it a go, but of course don’t put her any pressure and if she still doesn’t want to do it then you should, of course, respect that.

And don’t worry about people asking if she’s aware you’re on the site .. how you operate your own personal life (whether morally acceptable to them or not) is none of their f*cking business!"

well said

"Quick! Everyone! Come join in and tar and feather the OP!!

Just kidding.

And don’t worry about people asking if she’s aware you’re on the site .. how you operate your own personal life (whether morally acceptable to them or not) is none of their f*cking business!"

There’s no place for that kind of sensitive, sensible and well thought out advice here.

You should be ashamed that you’ve actually given such a helpful piece of advice.

I don’t think fabswingers is the right platform for your kind of open minded thinking.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Don’t blame her

"And don’t worry about people asking if she’s aware you’re on the site .. how you operate your own personal life (whether morally acceptable to them or not) is none of their f*cking business!"

Sorry but this is so wrong if your in my bed then it is my business just simple I don’t want someone wife or girlfriend or boyfriend or husband turning up at my door shouting to the whole world about how I was shagging her or his wife or husband or boyfriend or girlfriend

Plus I know how it feels to be cheat on and wouldn’t want that on anyone

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Is this the same girlfriend you were talking to yesterday about joining you on Fab? How did that go?

"And don’t worry about people asking if she’s aware you’re on the site .. how you operate your own personal life (whether morally acceptable to them or not) is none of their f*cking business!

Sorry but this is so wrong if your in my bed then it is my business just simple I don’t want someone wife or girlfriend or boyfriend or husband turning up at my door shouting to the whole world about how I was shagging her or his wife or husband or boyfriend or girlfriend

Plus I know how it feels to be cheat on and wouldn’t want that on anyone "

Yeah if you’re considering meeting them I absolutely get it and agree.

But just responding to a question in the forum that has nothing to do with meeting?

Nah, fuck ‘em.

» Add a new message to this topic