FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone lost their bottle?

Anyone lost their bottle?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvesncurls OP   Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Hi everyone,

So we’ve been part of this world for about a year now and had some amazing experiences, we’d love to experience more with the right people... the problem is I feel a bit like I’ve lost my bottle?!

I get so anxious of what others will think of me that it ruins the fun... not that anyone has ever even snubbed us or me, I guess it just comes down to self confidence, but I just wondered if anyone else ever felt the same and if so, how did you overcome it? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loadsa times!

I did it anyway

Lu

No im a man of action without a way to act i have a head full of scrambled eggs i simply dont care enough to be anxious

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I think a fair few will feel like that after so long “out of the loop”. But take a deep breath, hold your head up and crack on, you’ll soon get back into it, I’m sure.

[Removed by poster at 10/04/21 09:04:05]

I think we all get that feeling, especially when meeting someone new. Throwing yourself out there is a lot easier online than in person. If you get to know someone before you meet and be honest with each other, the meets usually go pretty well. I think I will always shit myself before every meet but ultimately they are already meeting you for a good reason. I know it's hard but try not to put your own doubts on the other person, you look great.. have confidence in yourself

It’s probably like riding a bike.

Get your leg over, and off you go...

It’s the mental leap to get on the bike that’s the fear, once you’re on it then it’ll all come back naturally I’m sure!

By *.R.MMan  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Hi everyone,

So we’ve been part of this world for about a year now and had some amazing experiences, we’d love to experience more with the right people... the problem is I feel a bit like I’ve lost my bottle?!

I get so anxious of what others will think of me that it ruins the fun... not that anyone has ever even snubbed us or me, I guess it just comes down to self confidence, but I just wondered if anyone else ever felt the same and if so, how did you overcome it? X"

It’s an issue that most have, I guess deep breaths and try to put it to the back of your mind

The idea of actually getting naked in front of someone fills me with dread tbh

norwich

Thanks guys... I guess sometimes it’s just knowing that other people feel the same way helps...

I think not being an average size probably adds to the anxiety... which is ridiculous really

norwich

[Removed by poster at 10/04/21 09:15:20]

norwich

"Hi everyone,

I get so anxious of what others will think of me that it ruins the fun... not that anyone has ever even snubbed us or me, I guess it just comes down to self confidence, but I just wondered if anyone else ever felt the same and if so, how did you overcome it? X

It’s an issue that most have, I guess deep breaths and try to put it to the back of your mind "

Those are some cracking legs you’ve got there, love a good thigh!

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I've always been very body conscious and worried that I would disappoint. In person I can be quite shy, so can easily loose my bottle.

I'm sure these feelings are very common at the moment when we haven't met new people for a while. I don't think there is an easy answer, just concentrate on people who you feel really comfortable with in advance, and have a social meet first if you have any reservations. And you two look great and have a strong profile, I'm sure your confidence will return in no time.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You look absolutely gorgeous

I'm sure you will find your confidence once you get back out there. Big breath, head up high, smile on your face and go for it.

Chat to some nice friendly people, make connections and they will give you confidence.

Mrs

Tough for everyone ,has it been a yr? On a personal level l cant wait to get out there,got over 160 pr of heels ,cleaning them in readyness, l reckon people will have more respect for each other and their boundaries after what we all been through

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

The collywobbles are half the fun

By *aiseaneyebrowMan  over a year ago

Fylde

Confidence will return op. You’re stunning but self confidence is a fickle beast. Ease back into it and I’m sure you’ll be fired up in no time!

By *apillon500Couple  over a year ago

kent

Glad I’m not alone - this is me to a tee. I want to be confident and sassy but lose my bottle often! I’m much better in a party/club environment - intimate socials scare the begeebers out of me! X

(Mrs Dee P)

"Hi everyone,

I get so anxious of what others will think of me that it ruins the fun... not that anyone has ever even snubbed us or me, I guess it just comes down to self confidence, but I just wondered if anyone else ever felt the same and if so, how did you overcome it? X"

We.all go through self doubt we'll I know I do, anxiety is normal born out of fear of will.match up to expe rations n all that stuff, your not alone

Looking forward to doing empire for the first time when it re opens. Going to be really nervous when I do go. Understandable to be nervous about getting back out there after being in isolation for so long.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

All the time eventually I catch myself on and say f**k it if they don’t like me that’s their problem you are beautiful

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Hi everyone,

Self confidence is a bitch. Af times it can be mistaken as arrogance.

I am of the opinion that no one is better than me, and I am not better than them. They may have different capabilities, but that doesn’t make who I am any less valuable.

Some of it comes down to what we see as measures of success, be that looks, physicality, wealth, job etc. and how we value ourselves.

You need to remember its your life you are living, you don’t live it for others.

» Add a new message to this topic