FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ivy Rose Studio in Manchester

Ivy Rose Studio in Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone used these for a kinky shoot? Hoping to go full nude for some arty shots but not sure what their limits are or how good they are with that type of stuff. Anyone with any experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask them?

"Ask them? "

Kind of more looking for outside opinions. Everyone who thinks you’re giving them money will always promise the earth and claim to be able to do everything. I’m after end customer opinions that aren’t just general google reviews for wedding shoots

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From experience of owning my own studio and the ones i deal with now, most are happy to shoot whatever you want but its vital to discuss and agree on levels and who will attend on the day

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Ask them?

Kind of more looking for outside opinions. Everyone who thinks you’re giving them money will always promise the earth and claim to be able to do everything. I’m after end customer opinions that aren’t just general google reviews for wedding shoots"

You should ask them. Their website doesn’t give any hint that they do nude photography for men, and as their photographers are female they might not be willing to.

» Add a new message to this topic