FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Which cars are best ?

Which cars are best ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which cars have you found are best for having sex in or on ?

I like older American motors as they had big bench seats in the fron of the car ....

Can't have sex on the bonnet of a Beetle or Moggy Minor - you'd just keep slipping off .....

Watch out for unusual hood ornaments - you don't want to get caught on them

Estate cars ? plenty of room in the back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Volvo - they're boxy but they're good."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not zafiras, they are awful. Once had a fantastic time in a Nissan X Trail so can vouch for them

Audi A6 has a very spacious rear!

I've had sex over the front of beetle it helped with the curve lol x

Mondeos are good nice and big

Any people carrie is good, the crysler voyage has a bench seat that folds flat

mondeo mk4 estate its huge .loads of leg room in the front and the boot space is massive

citroen 2cv

her legs out of the top was a brilliant 69

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Not had sex over a Moggy but have had some fun inside them! (Always had a Moggy around) Rover P6s have a back seat made for pleasure, likewise Triumph 2000s, Reliant Scimitars, Ford Capris, any classic Jaguar, all good for fun.

In 1982 at the tender age of 21, I was given a brand new Cortina Crusader MkIV Estate as a company car. I thought my life had come to an end (Estate car? Me?????? WTF?????)...... until I discovered that a large flat area in the back (once the seats were down) coupled with plush velour seats were an almost guaranteed route to a shag!! Happy days.......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"In 1982 at the tender age of 21, I was given a brand new Cortina Crusader MkIV Estate as a company car. I thought my life had come to an end (Estate car? Me?????? WTF?????)...... until I discovered that a large flat area in the back (once the seats were down) coupled with plush velour seats were an almost guaranteed route to a shag!! Happy days.......

"

That's what I'm looking for

Think some of you have been taking this waaaay to seriously

My first cars were small mini/ fiat types.... and a little cramped in the back ... and you had to be careful of the Gearstick Knob

"In 1982 at the tender age of 21, I was given a brand new Cortina Crusader MkIV Estate as a company car. I thought my life had come to an end (Estate car? Me?????? WTF?????)...... until I discovered that a large flat area in the back (once the seats were down) coupled with plush velour seats were an almost guaranteed route to a shag!! Happy days.......

That's what I'm looking for

Think some of you have been taking this waaaay to seriously

My first cars were small mini/ fiat types.... and a little cramped in the back ... and you had to be careful of the Gearstick Knob "

You are too kind (cheque's in the post, okay???)

PS worst car for sex? Triumph GT6 (Spitfire with coupe body and straight 6 2.0l engine) went like the clappers, but my balls developed a far too close relationship with the gearbox tunnel for my liking....

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"

oh the cortina days brings back memorys them avenger estates where good as well and they had them wipe clean plastic seats

oh the cortina days brings back memorys them avenger estates where good as well and they had them wipe clean plastic seats "

Yeah, you have to be quick if you want to get cum stains off velour!!!!

That Rootes Group thought of everything!!! (God, am I showing my age or what??????? LOl!)

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

It has to be those big American cars with bench seats, gosh they have seen some Action!

Rolls Royce Phantom...........

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Some nice motors being mentioned in this thread! Triumph GT6, that was a bloody fast car and all the Rootes stuff was quality, 60s Humbers was glorious inside. I once saw a Humber Hawk in Chams car park but didn't find out whose it was, lucky person or people had two great interests, classic motors and swinging!

» Add a new message to this topic