FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where have all the Olympic threads gone?

Where have all the Olympic threads gone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On Saturday night there was Olympic thread after Olympic thread, but now, it's like you've cum, slipped out, rolled over and gone to sleep leaving the rest of us in the wet patch to wonder wtf that was all about????

p.s. We got a Gold in the Equestrian today y'know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"On Saturday night there was Olympic thread after Olympic thread, but now, it's like you've cum, slipped out, rolled over and gone to sleep leaving the rest of us in the wet patch to wonder wtf that was all about????

p.s. We got a Gold in the Equestrian today y'know! "

They got pushed down the list by less signifant crap lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

These pole vault girls look like they can slip up and down a length or two.

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

got another cycling gold too!.

"On Saturday night there was Olympic thread after Olympic thread, but now, it's like you've cum, slipped out, rolled over and gone to sleep leaving the rest of us in the wet patch to wonder wtf that was all about????

p.s. We got a Gold in the Equestrian today y'know! "

I KNOW show jumping and thay did well xxx both riders and horses really good real class. xx

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I tried resurrecting a couple earlier today but I guess everyone went to work!

Yay for another gold. Holding well at 3rd on the medal league table.

Theyve been torched...;-)

[Removed by poster at 06/08/12 21:06:15]

Forum Mod

That hurdle win was rather awesome by a 34 year old!

6 gold medals on saturday was so awesome that a meagre 2 a day isn't worth getting excited about

The showjumping sounded exciting on 5Live when driving home.. In time to see Kenny win another gold in the velodrome

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I know.... the mate who bet me that bradley wiggins wont win Sports personality of the year.... then paid up after he won the time trial... has now decided that he wants to lose more money by going "double or quits"

the bet was made last wednesday...

me feeling confident asked how many gold medals would he give me on GB over/under...

he said 20.... feeling I think a bit cocky....

so I said.. I'll take that 20... but for every qold GB go over that... that will be another fiver.... for every gold under that...I would give him a tenner....

he took it.....

so now help me... GB are on 18 now I think... I need 3 gold medalists from somewhere.... Vicky Pendleton and Chris hoy are 2... where is me other gold coming from???

There was a lovely 39 year old man on the rings earlier.

And yesterday Kirani James swapping his name thingy with Pistorius saying how amazing it was to run against him.

I am taking a break from watching live tonight as I have to go out into the world to work tomorrow.

"I know.... the mate who bet me that bradley wiggins wont win Sports personality of the year.... then paid up after he won the time trial... has now decided that he wants to lose more money by going "double or quits"

me feeling confident asked how many gold medals would he give me on GB over/under...

so I said.. I'll take that 20... but for every qold GB go over that... that will be another fiver.... for every gold under that...I would give him a tenner....

he took it.....

so now help me... GB are on 18 now I think... I need 3 gold medalists from somewhere.... Vicky Pendleton and Chris hoy are 2... where is me other gold coming from???"

Philips Idowu? Mo Farah?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think we peaked too early. Just recovering then back for more.

"I think we peaked too early. Just recovering then back for more. "

How can we peak too early? We have to peak when there are finals. 'Super Saturday' is going to be hard to replicate but there are more finals to come.

" where is me other gold coming from???"

Boxing, both men & women could give us a couple of golds.. Still got chaance with Nick Skelton in individual show jumping.. You will be quids in lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I think we peaked too early. Just recovering then back for more.

How can we peak too early? We have to peak when there are finals. 'Super Saturday' is going to be hard to replicate but there are more finals to come."

I meant us, not the athletes. Saturday was awesome.

"I think we peaked too early. Just recovering then back for more.

How can we peak too early? We have to peak when there are finals. 'Super Saturday' is going to be hard to replicate but there are more finals to come.

I meant us, not the athletes. Saturday was awesome."

"I know.... the mate who bet me that bradley wiggins wont win Sports personality of the year.... then paid up after he won the time trial... has now decided that he wants to lose more money by going "double or quits"

he took it.....

so now help me... GB are on 18 now I think... I need 3 gold medalists from somewhere.... Vicky Pendleton and Chris hoy are 2... where is me other gold coming from???"

i will give you these fab 5 _abio!,hoy,pendleton,laura trott,shanaze reade and annie last!.

Who's been to see them live of fab ... my family been last two days .. and lady who give us riding lessons been there 2 days last week and 2 this ... my Black smiths there too he is helping out with horses. Not sure when this is all over how they will fill that place or do they take it down ?

By *dinMan  over a year ago

Nr Biggleswade

"Who's been to see them live of fab ... my family been last two days .. and lady who give us riding lessons been there 2 days last week and 2 this ... my Black smiths there too he is helping out with horses. Not sure when this is all over how they will fill that place or do they take it down ?"

Ooooo Lucky you got your own Black smith Laa Dee Daa...Well I have my own probation officer...Beat that...

"Who's been to see them live of fab ... my family been last two days .. and lady who give us riding lessons been there 2 days last week and 2 this ... my Black smiths there too he is helping out with horses. Not sure when this is all over how they will fill that place or do they take it down ?"

The showjumping venue? Hopefully they'll return it to how it was.It's Greenwich Park

"Who's been to see them live of fab ... my family been last two days .. and lady who give us riding lessons been there 2 days last week and 2 this ... my Black smiths there too he is helping out with horses. Not sure when this is all over how they will fill that place or do they take it down ?

Ooooo Lucky you got your own Black smith Laa Dee Daa...Well I have my own probation officer...Beat that... "

I dont own him .. he just sorts my horses out every 5/6 weeks , lol he is there and come back for 2 days last week .. said its very slow and he is just sitting around chating alot , He is not getting payed ..

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Theres loads of threads if ya look ya old fucker......

"He is not getting payed .."

Majourity of peeps on site are volunteers.. And they all deserve a great vote of thanks

[Removed by poster at 07/08/12 19:38:41]

» Add a new message to this topic