FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New to the site

New to the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do I meet decent people if I haven't been verified yet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Decent?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With some patience, for various reasons not least because no one is rushing anywhere at the moment.

OP one of the best courses of action during these times is to get verified via chatting on cam with a verified user.

Hope this helps

Her x

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"Decent? "

adjective

conforming to the recognized standard of propriety, good taste, modesty, etc., as in behavior or speech.

respectable; worthy:

a decent family.

adequate; fair; passable:

a decent wage.

kind; obliging; generous:

It was very decent of him to lend me his watch.

suitable; appropriate:

She did not have a decent coat for the cold winter.

of fairly attractive appearance:

a decent face.

"OP one of the best courses of action during these times is to get verified via chatting on cam with a verified user.

Hope this helps

Her x"

Thanks for the tip. Do verifications matter? I hadn’t thought about this issue. It didn’t seem important to me but I may have been mistake.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

You have been here a year

Me too dude

[Removed by poster at 06/04/21 18:02:49]

One top tip from Welshie...

Be patient because it’s unlikely that it will happen soonest

Thank me later

as above, a good place to start would be getting verified via the cam rooms... instead of sending messages looking for meets, with unsolicited pictures containing gu`ns that could actually trigger people like myself.

Just a thought!

By *rooperRedMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Temper your expectations. Although it seems there's an abundance of willing ladies, in reality men vastly outnumber the number of women on here. It's not uncommon for them to receive hundreds of mails per day. Read the thread below about how many mails people receive.

Saying that though, some do get on well here so good luck!

I'd lose the photos depicting violence first of all. Then get yourself verified via cam, so people know you at least look like your photos.

Plus you've been here a year, so hardly new to the site?

Okehampton

Patience is NOT the key, whoever says that is a bus rider.... FOCUS. Now that’s the key

STOKE ON TRENT

"I'd lose the photos depicting violence first of all. Then get yourself verified via cam, so people know you at least look like your photos.

Plus you've been here a year, so hardly new to the site?"

Xx

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

Ain't no decent folk round these parts

By *undayTarkaMan  over a year ago

South west

You'll have to do what I did mate, go for a stinker to get a veri then the only way is up, unfortunately I set up a new profile, And fell lucky to a 1st good meet this time. Never again tho

"You'll have to do what I did mate, go for a stinker to get a veri then the only way is up, unfortunately I set up a new profile, And fell lucky to a 1st good meet this time. Never again tho "

Dear god

Okehampton

"You'll have to do what I did mate, go for a stinker to get a veri then the only way is up, unfortunately I set up a new profile, And fell lucky to a 1st good meet this time. Never again tho "

Just when I had almost lost faith in humanity.....

South west

"You'll have to do what I did mate, go for a stinker to get a veri then the only way is up, unfortunately I set up a new profile, And fell lucky to a 1st good meet this time. Never again tho

Dear god "

Hahahahahaha

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

What do you mean by decent?

What do you class as new?

How do YOU think you could meet people?

Thank you x

"Thank you x"

Op-use reply + quote so we know who you’re talking to.

Decent as in active like minded people. New as in people with similar interests whom I haven't spoken to. I'm speaking to locals but not being verified is causing people to be hesitant when interacting with me. Feel free to dm me and add me up peeps

Sorry it's a prop in a photo shoot x my bad

shits creek

"Decent as in active like minded people. New as in people with similar interests whom I haven't spoken to. I'm speaking to locals but not being verified is causing people to be hesitant when interacting with me. Feel free to dm me and add me up peeps"

Clubs and organised socials. That's how you meet people.

Have they told you lack of verifications is why they're hesitant to interact with you?

Thank you X I will have to look out for a cam sesh

Exactly....

Join the big stonking que behind you?

I don't come on here often I tend to do OK with women lol I've moved area and I'm just looking to enjoy the weather with some fun locals

lol

lolol you killed it Bro probably the best and most useful reply yet. Lol

"Decent as in active like minded people. New as in people with similar interests whom I haven't spoken to. I'm speaking to locals but not being verified is causing people to be hesitant when interacting with me. Feel free to dm me and add me up peeps

Have they told you lack of verifications is why they're hesitant to interact with you?

"

Been to eureka once loved it, didn't get verified though it wasn't on my mind at the time lol yeah I had a few people speak to me but hesitate due to not having any verifications. When the clubs open up again im going to take my massage tool and tell women to form a line, if I make them gush they have to verify me

"Thank you x

Op-use reply + quote so we know who you’re talking to."

Yeah I just figured that out lol told you new to the sight just getting to grips with how it works x

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"You'll have to do what I did mate, go for a stinker to get a veri then the only way is up, unfortunately I set up a new profile, And fell lucky to a 1st good meet this time. Never again tho

Dear god "

What's the saying? "Any hole's a goal"?!

By *aver999Couple  over a year ago

East Mids

"How do I meet decent people if I haven't been verified yet? "

You've come to the wrong place for decent people

Surely the point of fab is to meet indecent people

"Decent as in active like minded people. New as in people with similar interests whom I haven't spoken to. I'm speaking to locals but not being verified is causing people to be hesitant when interacting with me. Feel free to dm me and add me up peeps

Been to eureka once loved it, didn't get verified though it wasn't on my mind at the time lol yeah I had a few people speak to me but hesitate due to not having any verifications. When the clubs open up again im going to take my massage tool and tell women to form a line, if I make them gush they have to verify me "

I’m sure they will be queuing up

Dear god "

Not the rout I'm going to be taking lol x

Been to eureka once loved it, didn't get verified though it wasn't on my mind at the time lol yeah I had a few people speak to me but hesitate due to not having any verifications. When the clubs open up again im going to take my massage tool and tell women to form a line, if I make them gush they have to verify me

I’m sure they will be queuing up "

All the birds will flock when they see the first one shivering on my cock

All the birds will flock when they see the first one shivering on my cock "

Ummmm, it’s not going to attract all women

STOKE ON TRENT

Or run

"How do I meet decent people if I haven't been verified yet?

You've come to the wrong place for decent people "

?????? Need to word that sentence better.... How do I meet active horny people... Lol

Or run"

???????? I know what I'm capable of, one of the reason why I don't use this site

North West

Shivering? Is your penis cold?!

STOKE ON TRENT

Or run

???????? I know what I'm capable of, one of the reason why I don't use this site "

What this thread about xx

Ummmm, it’s not going to attract all women "

I'm not trying to fuck them all babe, just the ones that can handle it

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Or run

???????? I know what I'm capable of, one of the reason why I don't use this site "

You don't use the site?

I'm confused

Shivering? Is your penis cold?!"

Lol no it's not cold it certainly knows how to stir up a tornado though things can get wet and windy

STOKE ON TRENT

Shivering? Is your penis cold?!"

STOKE ON TRENT

Lol no it's not cold it certainly knows how to stir up a tornado though things can get wet and windy "

.when you fart?

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I bet she thought all her Christmases had come at once..not!

Or run

???????? I know what I'm capable of, one of the reason why I don't use this site

You don't use the site?

I'm confused "

Not realy babe, I tend to have more luck in person than online. It's hard to read people's energy on here, it seems like a long process. I like to party not type long paragraphs x lol

North West

I'm not trying to fuck them all babe, just the ones that can handle it "

Handle what?

Been to eureka once loved it, didn't get verified though it wasn't on my mind at the time lol yeah I had a few people speak to me but hesitate due to not having any verifications. When the clubs open up again im going to take my massage tool and tell women to form a line, if I make them gush they have to verify me "

oh dear

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm not trying to fuck them all babe, just the ones that can handle it

Handle what?"

Long paragraphs

STOKE ON TRENT

Joe I wish you the best xxxx good luck xxc

Lol no it's not cold it certainly knows how to stir up a tornado though things can get wet and windy .when you fart?"

No when her fanny starts queefing because I'm non stop smashing it for hours.

op, you really arent helping yourself here

North West

Lol no it's not cold it certainly knows how to stir up a tornado though things can get wet and windy .when you fart?

No when her fanny starts queefing because I'm non stop smashing it for hours. "

My dear man, the you paint such a picture with your words. Have you considered writing erotic fiction?

shits creek

Fucking jesus. Sounds like I've written half of this and I actively attempt to put people off.

East London

Or run

You don't use the site?

I'm confused

Not realy babe, I tend to have more luck in person than online. It's hard to read people's energy on here, it seems like a long process. I like to party not type long paragraphs x lol "

I see. Thank you for clarification.

East London

Lol no it's not cold it certainly knows how to stir up a tornado though things can get wet and windy .when you fart?

If the air doesn't come out it's like being punched in the ovaries with every thrust.

"Surely the point of fab is to meet indecent people "

Hell yes! That is my definition of decent

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

This thread and some of the comments have me shaking my head and eye rolling so hard.

I'm just speechless and not in a good way

Have you not thought about approaching people in a decent way?

Add some pics to your profile?

A lot of people won't want to chat as they give 420 friendly profiles a wide berth?

And remember there's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, I'm struggling to figure out which side you're on.....

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Just ewww. Please re think your approach if you want "decent people"

I bet she thought all her Christmases had come at once..not! "

Don't know about how many times Christmas came but she certainly cum a few times (bad joke)

My dear man, the you paint such a picture with your words. Have you considered writing erotic fiction?"

Fiction? All my work is non fiction why would I need fiction?..... Hold up now you got me wanting to dress up like an alien with vibrators for fingers.... Any ladies feel like getting abducted and probed dm me MIB baby lol

Just ewww. Please re think your approach if you want "decent people" "

What have I said wrong?

South west

I bet she thought all her Christmases had come at once..not! "

Cheers dits

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman  over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

Well this was certainly an interesting read

South west

"Well this was certainly an interesting read "

hahahahha they are all out in force

North West

My dear man, the you paint such a picture with your words. Have you considered writing erotic fiction?

Fiction? All my work is non fiction why would I need fiction?..... Hold up now you got me wanting to dress up like an alien with vibrators for fingers.... Any ladies feel like getting abducted and probed dm me MIB baby lol"

I can feel a literary prize in the bag, my friend

Fiction? All my work is non fiction why would I need fiction?..... Hold up now you got me wanting to dress up like an alien with vibrators for fingers.... Any ladies feel like getting abducted and probed dm me MIB baby lol

I can feel a literary prize in the bag, my friend "

Wow thank you! English isn't my first language lolol

"Well this was certainly an interesting read

hahahahha they are all out in force"

Lol I think I've found out how to interact with new people... Trigger them off in a forum

South west

Lol I think I've found out how to interact with new people... Trigger them off in a forum "

It most definitely gets ppl viewing a profile,

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman  over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

Lol I think I've found out how to interact with new people... Trigger them off in a forum "

Hahaha yeah you're doing great so far lol

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"How do I meet decent people if I haven't been verified yet? "

Read the FAQ for further information normally helps and decent omg this is going to get you far good luck pal

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Decent as in active like minded people. New as in people with similar interests whom I haven't spoken to. I'm speaking to locals but not being verified is causing people to be hesitant when interacting with me. Feel free to dm me and add me up peeps"
thank you for answering the woman and not the man.

"I'd lose the photos depicting violence first of all. Then get yourself verified via cam, so people know you at least look like your photos.

Plus you've been here a year, so hardly new to the site?"

It's not ment to depict violence it's just an action shot from one of my photo shoots. I call it... Dick so good she won't let it go...

"Decent as in active like minded people. New as in people with similar interests whom I haven't spoken to. I'm speaking to locals but not being verified is causing people to be hesitant when interacting with me. Feel free to dm me and add me up peeps thank you for answering the woman and not the man. "

I've only just learned to (quote) I replied several times to the comments regarding the decent quote. Nothing to do with what's between your legs

Lol I think I've found out how to interact with new people... Trigger them off in a forum

Hahaha yeah you're doing great so far lol"

I think I'm having a DECENT go of it

Lol I think I've found out how to interact with new people... Trigger them off in a forum It most definitely gets ppl viewing a profile,"

My profile views are up by 1000% #winning stage one completed lol and everyone gets to see my goofy ass having a laugh and making a clown of myself

"This thread and some of the comments have me shaking my head and eye rolling so hard.

I'm just speechless and not in a good way

Have you not thought about approaching people in a decent way?

Add some pics to your profile?

A lot of people won't want to chat as they give 420 friendly profiles a wide berth?

And remember there's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, I'm struggling to figure out which side you're on..... "

I'm definitely being a bit arrogant but that's just because I'm so Confident in myself as for 420 I'm not going to change myself just so I can tick someone else's check list, it's all peace and love here baby! And as for the EWW comment we are on a site where people are shoving all sorts up their ass.... All I said was queefing! I to make sure all beautiful women have a good queefing day! I see it as my duty x

» Add a new message to this topic