FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Laddies views required please.

Laddies views required please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hanellNo5 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I’d like to get an opinion from ladies only please, and if you are part of a couple, but just the ladies view.

A vast majority of guys on here who say they are straight message me, but don’t have Tv on there search.

Trust me its a lot!! Lol

If I reply (which is very rare) I ask them why they don’t have Tv in there search. (I already know the answer, been on here far too long)

It’s always the same answer.

“If I have Tv on my profile it reduces my chances with women”

Laddies please be honest does it put you off if a guy has been with someone like me?

I’m just looking for a polite honest answer.

And get your opinions.

Sad I got to put this as some people in forums are just plain evil.

This is directed at the idiots that ruin the forums, I don’t and never have reacted to any forum of hateful comment! Your just not worth it!!

To the really nice people in the forums please don’t react either just ignore them.

Ohh and stay as you are, your all just awesome.

J x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No, it doesn't make me judge men.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In answer to your question.... no it doesn't put me off.

Her x

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

What's your preference men or women

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Makes no difference to me, they might like all kinds of things I'm not interested in, doesn't mean I won't meet them.

I'm sure there's things I'm into that they don't like either!

STOKE ON TRENT

Some men like discretion

No unless they put straight on their profile. Why can’t people just be open about what the want

STOKE ON TRENT

" No unless they put straight on their profile. Why can’t people just be open about what the want"

Some are married

literally makes no difference.

Px

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

I expect you will only get responses from women who it doesn't matter to. I have seen it on many female profiles where they state they won't meet guys who "fuck tvs" or bi guys

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I’d like to get an opinion from ladies only please, and if you are part of a couple, but just the ladies view.

A vast majority of guys on here who say they are straight message me, but don’t have Tv on there search.

Trust me its a lot!! Lol

If I reply (which is very rare) I ask them why they don’t have Tv in there search. (I already know the answer, been on here far too long)

Laddies please be honest does it put you off if a guy has been with someone like me?

And get your opinions.

This is directed at the idiots that ruin the forums, I don’t and never have reacted to any forum of hateful comment! Your just not worth it!!

To the really nice people in the forums please don’t react either just ignore them.

J x "

No it doesn't , what might put me off would be the fibbing , as in the profile state straight but with several veries from guys and/or tv's . This said if the guy is really hot ... I might ask to join in next time

Generally fibbing puts me off anyway ...

" No unless they put straight on their profile. Why can’t people just be open about what the want

Some are married "

But they state they are looking for tv on their profile but put straight

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

Wouldn’t bother me.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

It doesn't put me off that a guy has been with a TV, but then if he's apparently straight then I think he's obviously in some form of self denial or trying to hide his sexuality and I really can't be bothered with people like that.

Bristol

"I’d like to get an opinion from ladies only please, and if you are part of a couple, but just the ladies view.

Trust me its a lot!! Lol

And get your opinions.

J x

No it doesn't , what might put me off would be the fibbing , as in the profile state straight but with several veries from guys and/or tv's . This said if the guy is really hot ... I might ask to join in next time

Generally fibbing puts me off anyway ... "

Thank you for sharing your comment & I’m totally with you about fibbers

No wouldn’t put me off - but yeah would for the fibbing part - just be real and honest, it’s not hard.

Bristol

"It doesn't put me off that a guy has been with a TV, but then if he's apparently straight then I think he's obviously in some form of self denial or trying to hide his sexuality and I really can't be bothered with people like that."

Totally agree with you and neither can I

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I expect you will only get responses from women who it doesn't matter to. I have seen it on many female profiles where they state they won't meet guys who "fuck tvs" or bi guys"

Agreed.

I’ve seen many comments on here about guys that meet TVs or bisexual guys but in these types of threads they hide

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I expect you will only get responses from women who it doesn't matter to. I have seen it on many female profiles where they state they won't meet guys who "fuck tvs" or bi guys"

Yes, unfortunately agreed

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

Doesn't bother me. In fact quite the opposite.

Bristol

"No wouldn’t put me off - but yeah would for the fibbing part - just be real and honest, it’s not hard. "

Unfortunately for a lot of guys it is hard

So many think it’s best to lie, yet going by the majority of laddies on here they are not bothered. But bothered by they’re lying!!

A lesson to be learned here gentlemen

Doesn't bother me at all. One of my old FB's used to meet tv/ts as he was attracted to femininity and was comfortable enough in his own skin to accept that about himself. I would be repulsed by a man who did so on the sly as if you were a 'dirty little secret'.

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

"Doesn't bother me at all. One of my old FB's used to meet tv/ts as he was attracted to femininity and was comfortable enough in his own skin to accept that about himself. I would be repulsed by a man who did so on the sly as if you were a 'dirty little secret'."

This is my feelings too

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

To be honest though, I do sometimes use "I'm not in to bi men" as a line when they don't take the first no for an answer. Draws a line under it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

No. I have no opinion on them if they chose to meet any other genders or people with different sexual orientations

Bristol

"Doesn't bother me at all. One of my old FB's used to meet tv/ts as he was attracted to femininity and was comfortable enough in his own skin to accept that about himself. I would be repulsed by a man who did so on the sly as if you were a 'dirty little secret'."

Thank you for your message.

And that’s one thing I won’t be is a dirty little secret.

Out n proud

Bristol

"To be honest though, I do sometimes use "I'm not in to bi men" as a line when they don't take the first no for an answer. Draws a line under it"

Now that’s a different approach. If they don’t take a no from me yet still message me. The block option is my best friend lol

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Ok so as woman who would potentially meet a TV but don't have it on our profile. I used to have it, but I got inundated with pretty graphic messages from TVs which were too much for my liking. Now it's up to me to look and find if I wanted to meet one. Not saying all men have this excuse but it offers a different perspective why you don't have it on your profile.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I see profiles that don’t want to meet bi men. Couldn’t care less. At least they’ve said so up front. I’ve also seen straight profiles with veris from tv/ts of a sexual nature which made me think that their interpretations of the words were rather broad.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It wouldn't put me off no. I'm happy to meet bi men and also not bothered if men list themselves as straight when they meet TV/TS as they might not want to meet men men and putting bisexual on their profile implies they do meet men if you get what I mean.

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

Wouldn’t bother me the slightest. Freya x

Bristol

"It wouldn't put me off no. I'm happy to meet bi men and also not bothered if men list themselves as straight when they meet TV/TS as they might not want to meet men men and putting bisexual on their profile implies they do meet men if you get what I mean. "

I totally get what you mean, unfortunately from what a few “Straight” guys have told me some bi guys still message anyway.

Thank you for your comment

» Add a new message to this topic