FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First meet - nerves of steel

First meet - nerves of steel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys - good morning

Share your experience from your first meet ?

Did you cum to fast? Could not get it up or did your nerves just freak out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ltrMan  over a year ago

sheffield

First meet ended badly the couple finished up arguing when he enjoyed it more than she did found out they split up hes on here as a single bi guy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was shitting myself like a pigeon on a beach! It turned out great though, getting to know people first really makes the difference! And let's face it once the cumming starts your nerves disappear

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I had a great time!

By *ermite12ukMan  over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

"Did you cum to fast? Could not get it up or did your nerves just freak out "

Yes to all of those.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Apart from me asking him what he would do with me if I died in his company, it was absolutely brilliant!

"Apart from me asking him what he would do with me if I died in his company, it was absolutely brilliant! "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

All went well for me and I remember it all perfectly my first experience of swinging.

By *.R.MMan  over a year ago

Norfolk

I had a great time

"I was shitting myself like a pigeon on a beach! It turned out great though, getting to know people first really makes the difference! And let's face it once the cumming starts your nerves disappear "

So true. Once we’ve made the decision we like to get naked ASAP. Apart from anything else, it gives everybody something to do as well as feeling horny.

My first meet (old account) was a social in a costa, we arranged to meet the next day and we’ve been seeing each other since, nearly a year and a half.

I was terrified getting naked (deer in the headlights), but he was really relaxed, confident and reassuring.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

My first meet was just a social. We went on a mini hike at my local forest. BIG MISTAKE! It was hilly. He was a fast Walker, I’m fat. I spent most of the meet out of breath. He asked if he could kiss me, I said yes, but had to pull away as I couldn’t breathe.

That was 2016 and we still chat now.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

My first meet was a couple in a club, so first meet, threesome and club night all in one!

I was absolutely bricking it but nerves aren’t necessarily a bad thing. I had a great night and it’s a very fond memory

By *.R.MMan  over a year ago

Norfolk

"My first meet was just a social. We went on a mini hike at my local forest. BIG MISTAKE! It was hilly. He was a fast Walker, I’m fat. I spent most of the meet out of breath. He asked if he could kiss me, I said yes, but had to pull away as I couldn’t breathe.

That was 2016 and we still chat now. "

A great idea for first meet though

Was shitting myself on the drive, then at the front door (knees almost shaking). Was so nervous!

He opened the door, grabbed me, pinned me to the wall by my throat, and had his cock in me within 90 seconds. We went on to have sex 7 times in the next 12-15 hours. Including outside and in the shower. So all in all, it went very well! Xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

It was quick for sure lol he turned up. Realised he'd been there before to quote for some work for the land lord (my dad ), sucked him off then he left.

By *iberty RedWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

My first meet was a coffee social on a Saturday morning, went so well ended up staying at his until Sunday evening & we saw each other regularly for four months

My first coffee meet I had to drive 4 hours to meet her and she drove nearly 3 hours to meet me. We lived at opposite ends of the country. We had been chatting for weeks and had a great connection. There was a hole in my stomach and my brains turned into pancake batter.

The kiss was out of this world and we both commented that it was good we hadn't decided to meet at a hotel because I didnt have permission to do anything.

It just ratcheted up the tension even more and 3 months later the three of us had our hotel meet and it was mind blowing. One of the best nights of my life.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Social in a local pub. I forgot to send a face picture but green swing dress gave me away. He wasn't sure I was real until he saw me.

Was I nervous? Absolutely.

Chatted about swinging, sneaky kiss at the end. Still very good friends, talk every day.

"Was shitting myself on the drive, then at the front door (knees almost shaking). Was so nervous!

He opened the door, grabbed me, pinned me to the wall by my throat, and had his cock in me within 90 seconds. We went on to have sex 7 times in the next 12-15 hours. Including outside and in the shower. So all in all, it went very well! Xx "

Fuck that sounds soooo hot! x

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

My first meet I was so nervous, my hands were shaking, she very quickly put me at ease and we spent the night having sex several times. I even got breakfast the next morning

Urmm.. are we meant to remember? Px

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Within 5 minutes of them arriving we had them both naked and on their knees in front of us.

Nerves not really, the thrill and excitement of the meet definitely.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

My first fab meet was a meet up fir a drink on a saturday night after a few days of back and forth texting. I felt no pressure or expectations. We had a wonderful social which then resulted in an invite back to hers and a sleep over.

Brilliant start i'd say

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mine went so well i carried on seeing him for 5 years until he moved to the other end of the country

By *eardyBikerMan  over a year ago

nr stonehaven

1st meet was at her shop, we'd been chatting on here for a day or so, then to another platform . We decided to try a meet and if there was nothing there then fine..

Arrived and was let in the back ( as she had just closed up) ...some nervous chat for a few min before we moved closer to kiss...then ...right there on the shop floor ,..just out of view of the floor to ceiling windows

"Urmm.. are we meant to remember? Px "

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

First was a meet for coffee...was so good, 7 years later we are still at it

First meet was a social in a car park, with a truly Fab lady. We did once go back in darker times and exploit that car park to its full use

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"First was a meet for coffee...was so good, 7 years later we are still at it "

Having coffee?

First was a social. I really was nervous. I remember driving to it thinking what the hell am I doing? But we got along fine.

Met him again and was very nervous and shake with it but he soon took my mind off the nerves and it was brilliant.

My first several meets were in a club, no nerves after the first half hour of being in the club tbh.

Second visit I did a swap with another couple (i was with someone) and havnt looked back since.

Had lots of house meets but in the end decided they were not for me, way too many catfishes on here for that lol.

I was chatting to this woman. Was told to get to her just after 7.30 not before so said OK no worries. Got down to it within minutes of being in the house and told I had to be out the house within the hour. Turns out she was married and he was down the pub and was coming home an hour later to have his dinner

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My first fab meet was a scripted fantasy sex scenario, he did all that I asked for and more, blew my socks off and set the bar high for the next ones

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

It helped that I knew her pretty well, and that she ate me alive.

"Was shitting myself on the drive, then at the front door (knees almost shaking). Was so nervous!

He opened the door, grabbed me, pinned me to the wall by my throat, and had his cock in me within 90 seconds. We went on to have sex 7 times in the next 12-15 hours. Including outside and in the shower. So all in all, it went very well! Xx

Fuck that sounds soooo hot! x"

Was thinking the same!

My first ever meet the guy strode in confidently, had had tongue in my mouth and his fingers inside me without having said a word. Was hot af. Got up to all sorts of filth for the next few hours.

Met him again a few times afterwards. Incredibly sexy guy. Hello if you're reading this.

By *ermite12ukMan  over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

He opened the door, grabbed me, pinned me to the wall by my throat, and had his cock in me within 90 seconds. We went on to have sex 7 times in the next 12-15 hours. Including outside and in the shower. So all in all, it went very well! Xx "

Penance for fouling his drive I think. Wtf would have happened if you were preggers and your waters had of broke. The big guy in the sky only knows.

Now u put it that way it’s so sexy

Penance for fouling his drive I think. Wtf would have happened if you were preggers and your waters had of broke. The big guy in the sky only knows."

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It was over pretty quickly, he then blocked me!!

A couple of years later, he comes back on and apologised to me and tried to meet again.

I said I forgave him, but no second chances,there was no need for it,knocked my confidence.

I didn't meet for ages after and always do a social now first too.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

My first meet wasn’t great, I have to say. I felt used. fortunately, it’s been the only one.

So the one I want to think as my first meet is actually the second one- I think I could write a book about it. Social meet turning into a bit of naughty play. Amazing. We keep things platonic now as we are too close to home but the chemistry is electrifying... and he has been one of my best friends for almost 3 years now.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 06/04/21 11:32:08]

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

My first swinging experience was at a friend’s gangbang party! I was nervous beforehand but didn’t get time to think about it when the party started. After a couple of hours I came out walking like John Wayne but had a great time

Only ever been nervous twice both times with the woman im in love with after a long break

First meet with guy was awful

Never had bad meet with fem

By *heeriskingMan  over a year ago

Stockport

1st meet was initially for a drink with a couple. We had a few drinks and they invited me back to theirs. Spent 2 hours or more having a great time. Mrs was stunning and still is. Just wish I went to Chesterfield more often. It was ace.

If it's not like this then I don't want it.

By *um2me123Man  over a year ago

burin

First meet was quite a few years ago...original coffee meet that ended in a nice hotel and a great time. Had a nice meal delivered. Had a couple drinks and a great sexual night...

Fortunately I don’t get nervous on first meets, I’m quite go with the flow guy and just try to have a little laugh it always seems to work. My first meet I would say was good, no awkwardness and a right giggle and of course it was a very naughty time

» Add a new message to this topic