FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question just for men !!!!!

Question just for men !!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or the older I get the more kinkier I become as you get older pondering the meaning of life !!!!!!

Question as we all get older do we lose our inhibitions !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or we don’t care as much as to what people think

I’ve always been a sex pest.

By *owhambamMan  over a year ago

clacton

My boundaries have definitely shifted as I get older, I’m not sure wether it’s to do with age or the times we live in.

Personally I’m hoping to engross my inhibitions and push my limits without breaking my boundaries.

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Always been a perv here lol , know what you mean though

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

Carpe diem!

I'd say yes to that

But at the same time I've always been a kinky pervert, some of the stuff I've done in the past

So there's every chance I just think I'm kinkier now because getting older has made me forget most of my kinks from my younger years...

I think it’s just called maturity.

The more mature you get, the more you realise what your younger self saw as taboo, you now see as exciting.

Not just sexually.

As you get older, the less you give a shit what people think of you

"Not just sexually.

"

Amen to that....

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Secret desires have probably always been there, but to playing them out is something that precious few of us ever get to experience unless we have the balls to follow them up by embarking on this alternative lifestyle, shedding our inhibitions along the way. Finding the right partner though who is comfortable exploring each others secret desires, and turning fantasies into reality is like finding The Holy Grail.

"Not just sexually.

"

I concur, couldn’t care less what people think about me *shrugs shoulder emoji*

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Maturing tastes and attitude. Not sure what it is, but yes, what turns me on now is changing.

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Think as we experience more.we want 2 do more .try more so yes I do definitely x

Yep, my tastes have broaden. Things I wouldn't of considered years ago? Now I'm thinking yeah why not.

By *ICK47Man  over a year ago

banbury

The older I get the more I wear lingerie when I go out,if women happen to see I'm in lingerie all the better.It used to be just womens knickers now I am wearing stockings suspenders lacy thong and a bra or Basque.And I definitely love wearing it all when playing with couples.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I would say “it’s a phase”. Very soon you will start to ponder the relative merits of different types of sheds and revisit childhood hobbies.

Over time (if you are single) you may revert to “man-baby” status and forget that sex exists, other than to make you giggle and blush when it is mentioned in conversation.

Further down the ageing road you may find yourself with a jumper that acts more like a bib, and never forget what you had for dinner last Tuesday as you will see it’s remnants in the mirror when you brush your teeth.

Talking of mirrors, these can lead to an existential crisis as the person whose teeth you are brushing seems a complete stranger, you will learn to avoid them.

You will find comfort in wine and dimmed lighting. After a few years of this, sex, in all its varieties, will have become an anathema to you and you will no longer worry about whose clunge you just fell out of, instead you will congratulate yourself on how you have found the quietest time to go to Waitrose.

Brave new world and all that.

"Is it just me or the older I get the more kinkier I become as you get older pondering the meaning of life !!!!!!

Question as we all get older do we lose our inhibitions ! "

So here’s my dilema.

My mind is more liberal than it was, so my flirting or suggestive words are more frequent. So, am I changing from a sexy young man to a dirty old man?

Stigma.

Young guys that have my mindset may be seen as a ‘catch’ as he’ll keep things sexy and adventurous. But when you get older.....well? How do people see me now?

*good question op.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I’ve definitely got more kinkier as I’ve got older - maybe it’s a combination of giving less thought to the ‘what if’s’ and ‘maybes’ and just going for it and also becoming more experienced and comfortable with what you want to do.

10 years ago I’d be saying absolutely no to the things I’m doing now...probably 5 years ago in fact.

Now I’m in and out of rabbit holes enjoying each and every moment

K

I’ve definitely become less inhibited. Not sure that’s the same but definitely more adventurous with my progressing years

It is actually the opposite for me, the more I get older, the less I am interested in sex, yet I am on here go figure it out

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"It is actually the opposite for me, the more I get older, the less I am interested in sex, yet I am on here go figure it out "

Same, rather have a nice cup of tea and a nap.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"It is actually the opposite for me, the more I get older, the less I am interested in sex, yet I am on here go figure it out

Same, rather have a nice cup of tea and a nap."

I just look at the pretty pictures now, Covid has certainly changed my perspective (or perhaps it’s just age). Wouldn’t mind a snuggle once in a while, in a bed, with the lights off....

By *erman8Man  over a year ago

plymouth

Hmmm. Getting older?

They say that as you get older you start to like jazz and turn more right wing.

I've found that, while I'm more left now, I definitely like jazz (even freeform!).

But I have found that my lower age limit has gone up. It's scary how old 'not younger than my children' is now!

Good question op.

I think as time passes we see and learn more about kink and about ourselves. We see things we like and it all begins to make sense.

Also older people tend to be more honest with ourselves also.

I'm too old to feel shame about wanting to be an asshole to someone during sex.

Maybe that is just me but i feel thats how it is for most people

» Add a new message to this topic