FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Telling a girl about Mia

Telling a girl about Mia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Iv been talking to a girl for about a week on a dating site, today I told her about Mia, I told her as I liked her and wanted to start the possibility of a relationship with her without any secret. I understand that it’s not for everyone and as it turns out it wasn’t. However the abuse that I have received is so unjust, would she prefer it to stay a secret and have a potential relationship built on a lie. I was only doing what I thought was the right thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Abuse from?

The girl I told, nobody off of here x

STOKE ON TRENT

"The girl I told, nobody off of here x"

Well you be yourself xxx

By *hesexpistolsCouple  over a year ago

Kent

You absolutely did the right thing. If they don’t want you for who you are, they don’t deserve you. X

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"So Iv been talking to a girl for about a week on a dating site, today I told her about Mia, I told her as I liked her and wanted to start the possibility of a relationship with her without any secret. I understand that it’s not for everyone and as it turns out it wasn’t. However the abuse that I have received is so unjust, would she prefer it to stay a secret and have a potential relationship built on a lie. I was only doing what I thought was the right thing."
.. sorry to hear that...it's probably for the best...she might come round anyway...if not.... better than living in the fear of being caught out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t doubt yourself, like you say, it’s not for everyone but you absolutely did the right thing. It’s a shame she wasn’t mature enough to react to it in a better way!

Sorry to hear that, if she can't accept all of you then she was never meant for u and certainly doesn't derserve u xx

I understand she is annoyed and upset but at what point are you supposed to say it? It took me so long to come out I feel if I’m telling you in a week baring mind I hadn’t met her then that’s a fair timeline x

I am sorry that I upset her too

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

You did the right thing OP, don't change your approach, sooner or later you'll tell someone and they'll be fine about it and then you'll know that you've found someone who is truly special.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I understand she is annoyed and upset but at what point are you supposed to say it? It took me so long to come out I feel if I’m telling you in a week baring mind I hadn’t met her then that’s a fair timeline x

I am sorry that I upset her too "

Hold the front door. You did nothing wrong.

Better to be stung by the truth than stabbed in the back by a lie. She could have been half decent and said "ok, thanks for being honest, but that's not for me so I think we should leave it there, happy life to you and goodbye" but no, she acted like a shit stain.

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

"I understand she is annoyed and upset but at what point are you supposed to say it? It took me so long to come out I feel if I’m telling you in a week baring mind I hadn’t met her then that’s a fair timeline x

She was probably worried that you'd look better than her in a dress...

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

You haven't done any thing wrong, it will have took some gut's for you to tell her, don't let this immature phobic get you down, close that profile and start a new one so she won't be able to contact you any more.

So not question yourself you did the right thing as was honest and vulnerable, how she receives that is uo to her your side of the street is clean

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"You want me to kick her tits in?

I mean, I won't actually do it but we can pretend. "

I didn't realise that was a service you provided..I'll bear it in mind.

i think ive read this differently from others , that maybe she thought you had waited too long to tell her is that right?

if so yes its always great to be honest upfront, but a week is nothing at all, very much still in the getting to know each other phase and if she was in deep enough to be hurt already then that in itself is a huge red flag that its better to be away from

Yea that’s exactly my point we hadn’t even met, was purely phone calls and texts.

You did the right thing in being honest and that deserves respect but i think you will struggle to find a relationship online as a lot of women are full of themselves and very judgemental. Try looking for a relationship in the real world once lockdown ends if you are really after a relationship.

shits creek

"You want me to kick her tits in?

I mean, I won't actually do it but we can pretend.

I didn't realise that was a service you provided..I'll bear it in mind. "

I can do pretend allsorts.

Tit kicking, cunt punching, unexpected anal invasion, head cracking together... I'll send you a brochure.

You did the right thing in being honest and that deserves respect but i think you will struggle to find a relationship online as a lot of women are full of themselves and very judgemental. Try looking for a relationship in the real world once lockdown ends if you are really after a relationship. "

women online are the same women in the real world, we don’t exist exclusively of one another

thats a few posts i’ve seen that suggest you really resent the women that you seek online however - perhaps its not always them that is the problem and your own attitude might be somewhat lacking

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Well, a week isn't very long, certainly not long enough to develope feelings or fall for anyone, so unless you tell someone straight off you can't really say anything much sooner!

No need for abuse though. She could have just blocked you

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

You did the right thing in being honest and that deserves respect but i think you will struggle to find a relationship online as a lot of women are full of themselves and very judgemental. Try looking for a relationship in the real world once lockdown ends if you are really after a relationship. "

Women are judgemental and full of themselves online, but in real life we can be sweet

You have absolutely done the right thing and you shouldn't feel that you have to keep a significant part of your life hidden from somebody you hope to have a meaningful relationship with.

When we put our true selves out there we do open ourselves up for rejection however you absolutely should never have to put up with abuse. I really hope this doesn't put you off being your true you. X

Portsmouth

What is your problem with women? Every post I've seen from you today has the most awful attitude!

Portsmouth

You did the right thing in being honest and that deserves respect but i think you will struggle to find a relationship online as a lot of women are full of themselves and very judgemental. Try looking for a relationship in the real world once lockdown ends if you are really after a relationship.

women online are the same women in the real world, we don’t exist exclusively of one another

thats a few posts i’ve seen that suggest you really resent the women that you seek online however - perhaps its not always them that is the problem and your own attitude might be somewhat lacking "

Completely agree. Definitely lacking.

STOKE ON TRENT

Yeah just like the men

shits creek

What is your problem with women? Every post I've seen from you today has the most awful attitude!"

It ain't just today

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"So Iv been talking to a girl for about a week on a dating site, today I told her about Mia, I told her as I liked her and wanted to start the possibility of a relationship with her without any secret. I understand that it’s not for everyone and as it turns out it wasn’t. However the abuse that I have received is so unjust, would she prefer it to stay a secret and have a potential relationship built on a lie. I was only doing what I thought was the right thing."

Sorry that happened OP, there was no need for her to send abuse your way, especially after a week of talking and not having met in person. Probably best you were upfront about it early on than further down the line. And to be honest you probably dodged a bullet there. It may not be for everyone, but her reaction seems to be out of line. Chin up Mia x

Frankly she’s a bellend. Sorry about that.

By *entle.ManMan  over a year ago

Slough

You can never go wrong by telling a lie. You did the right thing. She is classless abusing you like that. You don't deserve it one bit. On the bright side, imagine how bad it would have been if you had not told her and she found out when you were deeper in. Stay positive. No-one deserves to be abused for who they really are.

By *areasRockinghorsepooWoman  over a year ago

my happy place

Ok your not for her but there is a dignified way to let someone down and abuse isnt it. I know its cliche but you had a lucky escape. I wouldnt want to be friends with someone so small minded let alone date them.

As for the guy on here saying women online are up their own arses...its called standards. Its not a pic n mix on here for you and the lady gets no choice. I am guessing your confidence has taken a hit from the rejection do you need a hug?

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

She sounds a vile individual. You've had a lucky escape.

» Add a new message to this topic