FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The tragedy of man

The tragedy of man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ljam OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

In 1999 The Sporty Thieves answered TLC's track 'No Scrubs' with their own 'No Pigeons'.

Inspired by their defiant stand for men, and accompanied by that timeless battle cry "your pussy ain't worth the Ramada", I was planning on writing a devastating clapback to Margaret Atwood's 'The Handmaid's Tale'. We men have been getting picked on for too long and enough is enough. Time to go nuclear in this culture war.

I was going to call it 'The Handyman's Tale' but apparently that's already been done, except it's called MacGyver and it's about a man with a magnificent mullet who uses household items to defeat crime. That is impossible to beat so now I feel really sad. It is the tragedy of being a man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Household items? How very emasculating!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You mean you haven't worked out how to fashion an explosive device from a bag of flour?

Aww diddums

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"You mean you haven't worked out how to fashion an explosive device from a bag of flour? "

This might not actually be too difficult. Flour can be quite combustible – Google "flour explosions" for plenty of videos.

Edinburgh

"You mean you haven't worked out how to fashion an explosive device from a bag of flour?

This might not actually be too difficult. Flour can be quite combustible – Google "flour explosions" for plenty of videos. "

It might be, but I can just about manage to make a pile of flour out of a bag of flour. Explosives may be beyond me.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"You mean you haven't worked out how to fashion an explosive device from a bag of flour?

This might not actually be too difficult. Flour can be quite combustible – Google "flour explosions" for plenty of videos.

It might be, but I can just about manage to make a pile of flour out of a bag of flour. Explosives may be beyond me. "

All you need is flour in the air as dust and a spark really. Not that hard.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It might be, but I can just about manage to make a pile of flour out of a bag of flour. Explosives may be beyond me. "

But a real man like macgiver can do it

Edinburgh

It might be, but I can just about manage to make a pile of flour out of a bag of flour. Explosives may be beyond me.

But a real man like macgiver can do it"

I'll grow a mullet. That'll help.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

But a real man like macgiver can do it

I'll grow a mullet. That'll help."

... Solomon?

» Add a new message to this topic