FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Appreciating Men

Appreciating Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acey_Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm so sad. On sites about sex and kink it's almost exclusively women's photos that are the most popular. On another site a woman with a big following tried to boost the appreciation for 50 men she thought posted great photos and has gotten so much hate for it that she's had to close down the comments . I don't understand why it's such a bad thing to share the love for some men.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I Fab lots of men's photos, just for the appreciation of the photo, not because I want to meet them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are more men than women hence why women's picture are more popular I think

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

Some people just aren't happy unless they're tearing someone else down. It really makes me sad.

"I'm so sad. On sites about sex and kink it's almost exclusively women's photos that are the most popular. On another site a woman with a big following tried to boost the appreciation for 50 men she thought posted great photos and has gotten so much hate for it that she's had to close down the comments . I don't understand why it's such a bad thing to share the love for some men. "

I saw that, and it was such a shame.

It isn’t a bad thing, but maybe some people had insecurities or were triggered in some way?

I love men, I really do

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

That is sad, were the comments from men or women?

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Oh my goodness that is so sad. Why so much hate towards men's bodies and photography? Men's bodies are as yummy as women's. Why was there so much hate for this post?

By *ixedDevilMan  over a year ago

Bootyville

Yh we need appreciating too!

#appreciatemenspicstoo

"I Fab lots of men's photos, just for the appreciation of the photo, not because I want to meet them."

I pretty much do the same

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I feel some men do make a real effort with their profiles, adding some really intriguing photos and write up a good bit of info about themselves. We are not looking specifically for single men. However, I have been known to visit a few profiles that have made me a bit hot under the collar... xx

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Men are much maligned and undermined in society in general and there are so many myths and untruths in relation to gender dynamics.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"There are more men than women hence why women's picture are more popular I think "

Yes. That's the obvious answer why.

I don't agree with people being a dick to anyone. Seeing as it's on another site I'm not sure the dynamics at play. Maybe they disliked the OP? No idea. The lazy answer would be jealousy but I'm loathe to use such a term.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I think it's easier for women to appreciate the way another woman looks without it being thought about too much which allows women to have a largely positive response when they do it.

It seems harder for a man to talk positively about another man's body and how they look, purely from an asthetic viewpoint without people trying to insult them for being gay

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have fabbed men’s photos if I like them....

I haven’t had a Fab for over 4 months now, but I’ll keep plugging away.

Kidsgrove

"There are more men than women hence why women's picture are more popular I think "

You have blocked all women

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Men xxxx

There's some really cool men on here who do take some brilliant and creative photos. My hot list is a wondrous place.

Sadly some women are threatened when other women big up men. Jealously is such an ugly trait.

Liverpool

I know why it happens and it's why I thought it was great for a woman with a big following to share the love like that.

"There are more men than women hence why women's picture are more popular I think

You have blocked all women "

To avoid receiving fanny pictures !

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It is a fact of the site.

I posted in a "fab the blokes" thread on here the other day, and we received about 60 Fabs. 3 of them were on pictures with me in them, and those were fabbed by men.

Cal

Kidsgrove

"There are more men than women hence why women's picture are more popular I think

To avoid receiving fanny pictures ! "

But you won't get boobies either

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I appreciate men and fab photos as I tootle through profiles on here.

I think women tend to expect compliments and men don't in these arenas.

Thinking on that, I generally compliment women more at work than I do men. Im going to start rectifying that

Liverpool

"That is sad, were the comments from men or women?"

Both it seems.

To avoid receiving fanny pictures !

But you won't get boobies either "

It is my destiny

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I'm so sad. On sites about sex and kink it's almost exclusively women's photos that are the most popular. On another site a woman with a big following tried to boost the appreciation for 50 men she thought posted great photos and has gotten so much hate for it that she's had to close down the comments . I don't understand why it's such a bad thing to share the love for some men. "

I do think generally women fab less than men but there are some amazing men's pics around and I'm not shy in showing my appreciation.

Don't know why it would be unpopular to promote male's photographic artistry though

By *AABMan  over a year ago

Not far

Are you allowed to name the other site?

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I often check the men’s category photos, suits in particular. If any attract my attention, I will fab them and if they subsequently message on occasions it has lead to some great conversations.

There are some incredibly handsome, nice, sexy, articulate guys here on fab

I know why it happens and it's why I thought it was great for a woman with a big following to share the love like that."

Did she get insulted by men or women ? If men, who insulted her? The men who weren't included in the love ?

By *oreno0969Man  over a year ago

Rugby

It is a sad thing especially when spme men really think about the pictures they are taking and take the time to do them and they dont get much love. Even worse when somebody gets hounded by the keyboard warriors hiding away for trying to show appreciatuon for a good picture

"I haven’t had a Fab for over 4 months now, but I’ll keep plugging away."

4 months and 10 minutes.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

I love men

I love creativity in people and it’s sad that for some they don’t get recognised for it.

"I haven’t had a Fab for over 4 months now, but I’ll keep plugging away.

4 months and 10 minutes."

Fabbed

Atlantis

I just fabbed your bum so you can stop complaining.

Kidsgrove

4 months and 10 minutes.

Fabbed "

Again

Liverpool

"I'm so sad. On sites about sex and kink it's almost exclusively women's photos that are the most popular. On another site a woman with a big following tried to boost the appreciation for 50 men she thought posted great photos and has gotten so much hate for it that she's had to close down the comments . I don't understand why it's such a bad thing to share the love for some men.

Are you allowed to name the other site?"

I've never quite figured out if it is allowed . I know it isn't in messages.

#mensbodiesmatteraswell

4 months and 10 minutes.

Fabbed "

Thank you.

Hi tried to message you but you have blocked all women whys that?

Liverpool

I know why it happens and it's why I thought it was great for a woman with a big following to share the love like that.

Did she get insulted by men or women ? If men, who insulted her? The men who weren't included in the love ? "

Both unfortunately. She listed 50 profiles on a site of 1000s of people. It would never be difinitive and it doesn't mean there aren't other wonderful mens profiles. Some have really seen red over it though it seems.

Because unfortunatly some women think life and the world owes them something because they have a vagina and that makes them the most worthy of the 2 sex's

"Because unfortunatly some women think life and the world owes them something because they have a vagina and that makes them the most worthy of the 2 sex's

"

Woah, let’s back that truck up

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Did she get insulted by men or women ? If men, who insulted her? The men who weren't included in the love ? "

I was about to suggest this too. You see some of it in here when Top Ten Forumites or similar. Personally I just move on.

Liverpool

"Because unfortunatly some women think life and the world owes them something because they have a vagina and that makes them the most worthy of the 2 sex's

"

Ok but that doesn't explain the hate from other men

Did she get insulted by men or women ? If men, who insulted her? The men who weren't included in the love ?

Both unfortunately. She listed 50 profiles on a site of 1000s of people. It would never be difinitive and it doesn't mean there aren't other wonderful mens profiles. Some have really seen red over it though it seems."

They feel excluded. And women probably thought she wanted to be even more popular.

Wonder what was her criteria for choosing those profiles over others

Very rare I get any attention or even response let alone photo love

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

It’s sad but that always seems to happen and it always seems to be other women bitching that the guys they wanted to see aren’t on the list. It’s just her friends, it’s not a politically correct covering every possible combination of what is out there. Particularly on big sites like that no matter what you do you’re always going to piss off most of the people, most of the time

Lex

Ok but that doesn't explain the hate from other men "

Some men allow sexual frustration to over power there thoughts

Liverpool

Both unfortunately. She listed 50 profiles on a site of 1000s of people. It would never be difinitive and it doesn't mean there aren't other wonderful mens profiles. Some have really seen red over it though it seems.

They feel excluded. And women probably thought she wanted to be even more popular.

Wonder what was her criteria for choosing those profiles over others "

It was just 50 she liked herself. She wasn't saying they were the only good ones.

I was about to suggest this too. You see some of it in here when Top Ten Forumites or similar. Personally I just move on. "

And the TOP TEN relies on complicated algorithms too. I just don't get it.

It's like on some profiles they don't want cock photos on blokes profiles yet have they're own assets on full display

Good post OP.

I agree totally. I often message fellas to say hi I like a post they've made or fabbed a pic I like and they are so appreciative - it really seems men dont get much positive feedback here. I genuinely just like men, its not for 'the ride' or anything, plus Im all for praising the good stuff.

It was just 50 she liked herself. She wasn't saying they were the only good ones. "

She didn't need to, it was self implying from the point of view of an outsider who felt excluded.

Liverpool

"It’s sad but that always seems to happen and it always seems to be other women bitching that the guys they wanted to see aren’t on the list. It’s just her friends, it’s not a politically correct covering every possible combination of what is out there. Particularly on big sites like that no matter what you do you’re always going to piss off most of the people, most of the time

Lex"

That's true. I wrote something about 9 years ago about privacy and Facebook linking your mobile number to your Facebook profile before everyone knew that was a thing. It went viral and I got hate even for posting that .

Broken selection in the animal world alphas get women so women do what they want whereas men do what they’re allowed, hence im sure you’re a hero for adding this forum but it’s barely scratches a surface lol

Liverpool

"It's like on some profiles they don't want cock photos on blokes profiles yet have they're own assets on full display "

Sorry if my dick pics offend you.

We are living in a world where by it's increasing for us blokes to not be allowed to feel hurt, poai , shame and a lot of other things

We ain't allowed to be proud of what we have been gifted with and that makes us arrogant.

Because some of us have the ability to say

NO

"We are living in a world where by it's increasing for us blokes to not be allowed to feel hurt, poai , shame and a lot of other things

We ain't allowed to be proud of what we have been gifted with and that makes us arrogant.

Because some of us have the ability to say

NO "

Zammo

Liverpool

It was just 50 she liked herself. She wasn't saying they were the only good ones.

She didn't need to, it was self implying from the point of view of an outsider who felt excluded. "

I guess so

"It's like on some profiles they don't want cock photos on blokes profiles yet have they're own assets on full display "

You can’t compare a cock to a nice pair of assets.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I've always tried to make my pictures appealing for the simple reason that it contributes to a better profile. Sure, getting fabs, especially from the target audience is welcome and an ego boost but i'm aware women fab less and get more attention. It's the way it is and doesn't bother me.

Appreciation for us men much appreciated though

Liverpool

"Broken selection in the animal world alphas get women so women do what they want whereas men do what they’re allowed, hence im sure you’re a hero for adding this forum but it’s barely scratches a surface lol"

"It's like on some profiles they don't want cock photos on blokes profiles yet have they're own assets on full display

You can’t compare a cock to a nice pair of assets."

You can when it's built like an arm

"

It was just 50 she liked herself. She wasn't saying they were the only good ones. "

There has been similar on here come to think of it. Just the other day someone named the two (maybe three) "sexiest" profiles. Cue people saying they were doing it for attention to their own profile, saying that everyone is sexy in their own way.

I have no doubt that people do start men/female/trans/cheese appreciation threads as a way of gaining attention at times - scrap that, I know they do because a very popular forumite once told me she started one when she was bored and wanting some messages.

Sometimes people post things with no ulterior motive, just genuine niceness. Sometimes it's part of a game *cough cough*. People are cynical.

"It's like on some profiles they don't want cock photos on blokes profiles yet have they're own assets on full display

You can’t compare a cock to a nice pair of assets."

What?! my balls aren't a nice pair of assets !

Liverpool

"I've always tried to make my pictures appealing for the simple reason that it contributes to a better profile. Sure, getting fabs, especially from the target audience is welcome and an ego boost but i'm aware women fab less and get more attention. It's the way it is and doesn't bother me.

Appreciation for us men much appreciated though "

Always appreciate your verbal and visual contributions

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Men are much maligned and undermined in society in general and there are so many myths and untruths in relation to gender dynamics."

The shockingly poor treatment of men by society frequently brings a solitary tear to my manly eye. Woe is us.

You can when it's built like an arm"

Is that why it's mutant?

You can when it's built like an arm

Is that why it's mutant? "

Must be

"Men are much maligned and undermined in society in general and there are so many myths and untruths in relation to gender dynamics.

The shockingly poor treatment of men by society frequently brings a solitary tear to my manly eye. Woe is us."

Stay strong brother, our day will come

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

That is a real shame to hear that. I have asked if they can add an anonymous fab button so women can fab without feeling they are opening a line of communication. It got little support. Most of my Fabs are from men!

Thanks for being our champion OP! X

"Men are much maligned and undermined in society in general and there are so many myths and untruths in relation to gender dynamics.

The shockingly poor treatment of men by society frequently brings a solitary tear to my manly eye. Woe is us."

I missed that comment.

We basically live in a patriarchal society... Most top jobs are occupied by white men

Honestly though fellas

Have you ever told a woman

NO ?

The majority of them become enraged

Talk about yourself a lot and see the colours come out

"I've always tried to make my pictures appealing for the simple reason that it contributes to a better profile. Sure, getting fabs, especially from the target audience is welcome and an ego boost but i'm aware women fab less and get more attention. It's the way it is and doesn't bother me.

Appreciation for us men much appreciated though

Always appreciate your verbal and visual contributions "

Aww thanks Contributions are few and far between now.

Liverpool

"That is a real shame to hear that. I have asked if they can add an anonymous fab button so women can fab without feeling they are opening a line of communication. It got little support. Most of my Fabs are from men!

Thanks for being our champion OP! X"

I fab men but none of them can message me .

"Men are much maligned and undermined in society in general and there are so many myths and untruths in relation to gender dynamics."

Classic

"I Fab lots of men's photos, just for the appreciation of the photo, not because I want to meet them.

I pretty much do the same "

Same if I like the photo I tend to be more picky. If the pic is tasteful I fab it.

Nottingham

"Honestly though fellas

NO ?

Talk about yourself a lot and see the colours come out "

I dont think I've ever been told NO. Wanna buck the trend?

I fab guys photos that are tastefully taken!

"Honestly though fellas

NO ?

I dont think I've ever been told NO. Wanna buck the trend? "

NO

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You can fab mine

Nottingham

"Honestly though fellas

NO ?

I dont think I've ever been told NO. Wanna buck the trend?

NO "

So thats a yes...

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I’m guilty of not fabbing any photos really. It’s just not something I’ve ever done. I’m not sure how else to show my appreciation of the guys aside from the verbal ass whipping with a tea towel that shows I appreciate their comedy genius. I very much appreciate many men here and often value their chat and advice more than a female point of view.

Atlantis

"Honestly though fellas

NO ?

Seriously are you ok

I fab pics daily of both men and women, I like nice pics. I don't expect anything in return.

As for the threads saying oh look at my pic I just think it's cringeworthy but if it makes the person doing it happy or feel better about themselves. I posted a pic appreciation thread for a fellow male fabber as a bit of a laugh and the person involved took it as that but he also received some not so nice messages.

Ask Harry and Meghan

"Honestly though fellas

NO ?

Seriously are you ok "

I'm good thanks and yourself ?

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"I Fab lots of men's photos, just for the appreciation of the photo, not because I want to meet them."
I wish for some fabs.

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

Lies loving the peach

"Honestly though fellas

NO ?

This has never happened and I know over 2 women’s.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I just don't understand that. Such a shame. Lots of amazing mens photos to be admired on here. I will admit I don't always Fab as many as I would like to incase I look like a crazy stalker

Social choice and individual value

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"It is a sad thing especially when spme men really think about the pictures they are taking and take the time to do them and they dont get much love. Even worse when somebody gets hounded by the keyboard warriors hiding away for trying to show appreciatuon for a good picture "

Yours are always worthy of a bit of fab love

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

The shockingly poor treatment of men by society frequently brings a solitary tear to my manly eye. Woe is us.

I missed that comment.

We basically live in a patriarchal society... Most top jobs are occupied by white men"

Am I really really reading how hard done by men are? ........

I would say this site is the only site where women are so out numbered. All the vanilla dating sites are so far skewed to women it’s mad.

In the real world as the person said above we are living in a patriarchal society. Even now did you know 20% more women lost their job due to covid than men? Did you know the gender pay gap still exists in more or less all professions?

Yes absolutely everyone needs appreciating but Don’t even begin to think that men as a gender have it tougher than women. Is this a race to the bottom?

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It amazes me why some women are on here ‘looking’ for men when all they ever do is post negatively against us.

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

Both unfortunately. She listed 50 profiles on a site of 1000s of people. It would never be difinitive and it doesn't mean there aren't other wonderful mens profiles. Some have really seen red over it though it seems."

I saw the same post, while the title may suggest 50 profiles to follow. Many of those that did comment felt that perhaps not enough diversity within the profiles they had chosen.

While the intention behind the post was to celebrate men in a positive way, I feel personally if you are going to do that appreciate all men with all body types.

If the poster had been a male posting the same type of profiles of women they would have been treated the same way.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It amazes me why some women are on here ‘looking’ for men when all they ever do is post negatively against us. "

Speak for yourself

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"I just don't understand that. Such a shame. Lots of amazing mens photos to be admired on here. I will admit I don't always Fab as many as I would like to incase I look like a crazy stalker "

I fab loads of photos .... men and women ....

In all seriousness, a TOP FIFTY sounds like a magnificent idea.

"It amazes me why some women are on here ‘looking’ for men when all they ever do is post negatively against us. "

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

It's OK ladies. I know how gorgeous and fairly well packed I am. Please use your superpowers on those less fortunate

Really is a sad world where someone gets so much hate for trying to be nice

"In all seriousness, a TOP FIFTY sounds like a magnificent idea. "

Please don't even go there! You'll start a war with people complaining about being left out!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love men

"In all seriousness, a TOP FIFTY sounds like a magnificent idea.

Please don't even go there! You'll start a war with people complaining about being left out!"

I'm just trying to spread positivity

manchester

Please don't even go there! You'll start a war with people complaining about being left out!

I'm just trying to spread my legs "

^This too

Such a Machiavelli Estragon.

Spread em like peanut butter jelly do it like you owe me some money

manchester

I'm just trying to spread my legs

^This too"

Too easy

I'm just trying to spread my legs

^This too

Too easy "

I am

I'm just trying to spread positivity "

I know! If only other people looked at it that way.

These knees need love as well

I know! If only other people looked at it that way. "

Oh come now Lemmy, so easily fooled.

It’s the world we live in unfortunately, and they’ll be the exact same people who put on Facebook Twitter and Instagram the # bekind and then go against exactly that. Everyone should be able to appreciate everyone, without fear of being judged or anything by anybody. That would be an ideal world but I do fear we are a long way from that point and seem to be getting further away

I know! If only other people looked at it that way.

Oh come now Lemmy, so easily fooled. "

I'm a fool for his ways! It's all those years in his cellar that has made me this way.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I can't comment on the other post as I haven't seen it, but I certainly enjoy looking at some men's pictures, and fab them often...actually, I fab all pictures I like, regardless of who has posted them, but some men definitely know how to take a good picture

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Fabbed your fab bum.

By *oreno0969Man  over a year ago

Rugby

"It is a sad thing especially when spme men really think about the pictures they are taking and take the time to do them and they dont get much love. Even worse when somebody gets hounded by the keyboard warriors hiding away for trying to show appreciatuon for a good picture

Yours are always worthy of a bit of fab love "

Aww thank you always like to make the effort

They say theirs no fun in heaven. As for the former There’s no justice there either lemme your left and right cheek should be your next photo so people know you already have one arsehole for company lolhahaha

By *nto My ArmsMan  over a year ago

Herts/London

Shame this person got grief.

I enjoy taking and fiddling with pics and they get a bit lost on here.

People can be jolly rotten at times

She was doing somthing rather lovely

La la land

"Shame this person got grief.

I enjoy taking and fiddling with pics and they get a bit lost on here. "

May have noticed that you do

I don’t think people need much encouragement to belittle and troll

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

Your photos are fantastic, so artistic and well shot xx

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

"People can be jolly rotten at times

She was doing somthing rather lovely "

Genuinely one of the most positive people I have come across, you have such a lovely energy about you xx

This for me , I find myself also looking through the Male Hot pic's, obviously for research and fabbing pic's.

Wirral

You have some really interesting pictures. Good work!

Not lost on the photo challenges. But I know what you mean. It's a shame that truly good photography isn't noticed enough.

Wirral

"I Fab lots of men's photos, just for the appreciation of the photo, not because I want to meet them.

This for me , I find myself also looking through the Male Hot pic's, obviously for research and fabbing pic's.

"

All in the name of research!

By *nto My ArmsMan  over a year ago

Herts/London

Thanks for the comments. I notice those who notice x

I saw that post too.

I don’t know why she stopped the comments but I saw some questioning the lack of diversity in her selection and such comments tend to trigger people. I personally don’t get it. She simply said : these are 50 profiles I like to watch and this is why.

She didn’t say: these are the only ones and you have to agree with me.

Anybody having a go at her should take a good look at themselves.

I fab a photo if I like it. It really is as simple as that.

I am straight but sometimes fab pics of women because of how artistic or original their pic may be.

I fab pics of guys who I am never likely to meet, or maybe even want to meet for varied reasons.

Just because someone hits the fab button on one of your pics, doesn't necessarily mean they want to get into your pants!

Liverpool

"I saw that post too.

I don’t know why she stopped the comments but I saw some questioning the lack of diversity in her selection and such comments tend to trigger people. I personally don’t get it. She simply said : these are 50 profiles I like to watch and this is why.

Anybody having a go at her should take a good look at themselves."

I thought the comments about race diversity were incredibly unfair. That site or the kink scene as a whole isn't very diverse in that regard and that isn't the OPs fault. Especially as she's a black woman herself. Criticising a black woman for the kink scene being very white dominanted doesn't sit right at all.

"I saw that post too.

I thought the comments about race diversity were incredibly unfair. That site or the kink scene as a whole isn't very diverse in that regard and that isn't the OPs fault. Especially as she's a black woman herself. Criticising a black woman for the kink scene being very white dominanted doesn't sit right at all. "

I agree with you. I thought it was totally out of place.

I missed that comment.

We basically live in a patriarchal society... Most top jobs are occupied by white men

I would say this site is the only site where women are so out numbered. All the vanilla dating sites are so far skewed to women it’s mad.

In the real world as the person said above we are living in a patriarchal society. Even now did you know 20% more women lost their job due to covid than men? Did you know the gender pay gap still exists in more or less all professions?

Yes absolutely everyone needs appreciating but Don’t even begin to think that men as a gender have it tougher than women. Is this a race to the bottom? "

That's an interesting statistic re Covid. Did it come with any explanation? The obvious one is sexism but certain industries are heavily gender biased so just wondering if that could be a contributing factor. We all know that the hardest hit industry is hospitality, if as an industry it employs 20% more women then the taste of job loses is industry based not sex?

Mr

I missed that comment.

Yes absolutely everyone needs appreciating but Don’t even begin to think that men as a gender have it tougher than women. Is this a race to the bottom?

That's an interesting statistic re Covid. Did it come with any explanation? The obvious one is sexism but certain industries are heavily gender biased so just wondering if that could be a contributing factor. We all know that the hardest hit industry is hospitality, if as an industry it employs 20% more women then the taste of job loses is industry based not sex?

Mr"

Well yes and no. Because this industry is mainly based on a feminisation of work. Being friendly and welcoming is associated with women, therefore it can be said that they are being discriminated against.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Really is a sad world where someone gets so much hate for trying to be nice "

If you read the earlier thread you will see that people don’t trust nice people it would seem

I missed that comment.

Mr

Well yes and no. Because this industry is mainly based on a feminisation of work. Being friendly and welcoming is associated with women, therefore it can be said that they are being discriminated against. "

Arguing that the industry is sexist isn't the same as saying that sex is a contributing cause of being made redundant? Whatever the cause of more women being employed in hospitality (if indeed there are, I simply asked the question) if there are more women working in a given sector impacted by Covid then you would expect (all else being equal) to see more women being made redundant if that industry was wiped out. That isn't sexism.

Mr

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I haven’t read all the comments, or gone through all the 50 profiles, but based on my experiences in that community and the few profiles I did look at I can assume most of the hate is around the 50 male profiles being less “purist” kinksters and more into posting arty and black and white shots of themselves. By purist I mean most of their profiles contain more shots of themselves and less about what they get up to.

Most of them are good looking guys with great physiques, no dad bod or fat Dom’s to be seen.

Some of the other comments I have seen are around the lack of clarity about these being her preference, which should be obvious...

Unfortunately fetlebrities are derided more than others because of their supposed status and exposure regardless of what they are trying to do.

If she had picked 50 educators, 50 riggers, 50 makers it would still have devolved into a bitch fest.

"People can be jolly rotten at times

She was doing somthing rather lovely

Genuinely one of the most positive people I have come across, you have such a lovely energy about you xx"

diolch thats such a lovely thing to say x

... The fact that you appreciate other people like this is so lovely. Thanks.

Then block them

I missed that comment.

Mr

Well yes and no. Because this industry is mainly based on a feminisation of work. Being friendly and welcoming is associated with women, therefore it can be said that they are being discriminated against.

Arguing that the industry is sexist isn't the same as saying that sex is a contributing cause of being made redundant? Whatever the cause of more women being employed in hospitality (if indeed there are, I simply asked the question) if there are more women working in a given sector impacted by Covid then you would expect (all else being equal) to see more women being made redundant if that industry was wiped out. That isn't sexism.

Mr"

Oh I see your point and I agree partly but if they hired more women due to the belief that the job requires characteristics that are believed to be attributed to women, so if the industry is hit due to the pandemic, there is a sexist component in it.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Honestly though fellas

NO ?

I guess you're lucky in the fact that doesn't happen very often then?

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Feel free to appreciate my body if you are in the minority of people who find me attractive. Luke

I missed that comment.

Mr

Mr

Oh I see your point and I agree partly but if they hired more women due to the belief that the job requires characteristics that are believed to be attributed to women, so if the industry is hit due to the pandemic, there is a sexist component in it. "

So if the army decided to shed several thousand jobs that would inevitably be heavily skewed towards men, would you claim that the fact a higher percentage of job losses were male was the the result of sexism?

Mr

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I quite often have a look at the guys who post in the forums and fab pics.

Love anyone in a uniform or with some ink! There are some very creative photos which are very much appreciated!

I fab an equal amount of men and women's photos. If I like it, I'll fab it .

I missed that comment.

Mr

Mr

Oh I see your point and I agree partly but if they hired more women due to the belief that the job requires characteristics that are believed to be attributed to women, so if the industry is hit due to the pandemic, there is a sexist component in it.

So if the army decided to shed several thousand jobs that would inevitably be heavily skewed towards men, would you claim that the fact a higher percentage of job losses were male was the the result of sexism?

Mr"

Touché

But I wouldn't call it sexism. More classism. The lowest paid job in this industry would be touched while the higher paid ones would remain the same.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I missed that comment.

Mr"

I think sexism and a patriarchal society are not exactly the same thing. More women tend to have part-time work (eg retail, hospitality) due to societal norms around childcare. Therefore they are more likely to have lost out on work with these sectors being hit particularly hard during the pandemic. More women have also had to leave their jobs due to the impossibility of juggling homeschooling and childcare responsibilities over the past year. So no, that doesn't mean it's sexism per se, but that it's down to deeper roots of gender inequality in our society.

Mrs kf x

Have to admit I don’t fab any pics on here but I love pretty men and I look at a lot of male picture subreddits and watch MM porn etc. I’d love to go to a club and see some boy on boy action too. Men are just 100%

I wish sexy pictures of men weren’t so often assumed to be aimed at other men. Or that sexy men’s underwear (think jocks and package/butt -enhancing briefs etc) wasn’t always aimed at gay/bi men. Us women love a sexy man as well

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Haters gonna hate. I see something I like, I fab it x

"I saw that post too.

I thought the comments about race diversity were incredibly unfair. That site or the kink scene as a whole isn't very diverse in that regard and that isn't the OPs fault. Especially as she's a black woman herself. Criticising a black woman for the kink scene being very white dominanted doesn't sit right at all. "

Tounge in cheek or bad taste whatever it was but I really must advocate this is a farse it has not implementations on your well-being as a cardinal gesture I would suggest that it’s lowering the tone of the group chat and yes has not paid tribute to men in any way other than shamed a demographic few

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I fab a pic if I like it I don't care who it is.

Liverpool

"I saw that post too.

I thought the comments about race diversity were incredibly unfair. That site or the kink scene as a whole isn't very diverse in that regard and that isn't the OPs fault. Especially as she's a black woman herself. Criticising a black woman for the kink scene being very white dominanted doesn't sit right at all.

Tounge in cheek or bad taste whatever it was but I really must advocate this is a farse it has not implementations on your well-being as a cardinal gesture I would suggest that it’s lowering the tone of the group chat and yes has not paid tribute to men in any way other than shamed a demographic few"

I'm sorry but I don't understand any of your comment and I don't know what group chat you're referring to.

"I saw that post too.

Tounge in cheek or bad taste whatever it was but I really must advocate this is a farse it has not implementations on your well-being as a cardinal gesture I would suggest that it’s lowering the tone of the group chat and yes has not paid tribute to men in any way other than shamed a demographic few

I'm sorry but I don't understand any of your comment and I don't know what group chat you're referring to. "

My point is, it’s reaching. The reason you don’t understand it is because it doesn’t merit your custody of proof. Which you’ve blocked all men btw. But Implications of a unfair system no one has mention these people maybe nasrcassitic. I may even be one too. But appreciation of men’ was the starting point and suddenly it’s gone to a whole other level the reason they deleted the posts was the nail in the coffin l

So it’s really a double standard you’ve shamed men

And I’m not saying I don’t overlook things we all do but I don’t lack self assurance

Atlantis

"I saw that post too.

I'm sorry but I don't understand any of your comment and I don't know what group chat you're referring to.

My point is, it’s reaching. The reason you don’t understand it is because it doesn’t merit your custody of proof. Which you’ve blocked all men btw. But Implications of a unfair system no one has mention these people maybe nasrcassitic. I may even be one too. But appreciation of men’ was the starting point and suddenly it’s gone to a whole other level the reason they deleted the posts was the nail in the coffin l"

No, I think your comment was hard to understand because you’ve used some words incorrectly. Could you try reword what it is you’re saying please?

Liverpool

"I saw that post too.

My point is, it’s reaching. The reason you don’t understand it is because it doesn’t merit your custody of proof. Which you’ve blocked all men btw. But Implications of a unfair system no one has mention these people maybe nasrcassitic. I may even be one too. But appreciation of men’ was the starting point and suddenly it’s gone to a whole other level the reason they deleted the posts was the nail in the coffin l"

What is reaching? Yes I have blocked men from messaging me. Who's narcissistic? You're one of who? Nobody has deleted any post.

Liverpool

"So it’s really a double standard you’ve shamed men "

How have I shamed men?

Men are treat like worthless needy begging embarrassments by a lot of women and that's something we can't deny how ever much we debate

Who's the arrogant ones though ?

I'm in no way looking for an argument I'm just pointing out some concrete facts

Liverpool

"Who's the arrogant ones though ?

I'm in no way looking for an argument I'm just pointing out some concrete facts "

I didn't say anyone was arrogant.

Why has this even progressed to a gender arguement?

"Who's the arrogant ones though ?

I'm in no way looking for an argument I'm just pointing out some concrete facts

I didn't say anyone was arrogant. "

It wasn't specifically aimed at anyone

"Why has this even progressed to a gender arguement? "

No idea I think I'm just on the wagon

you don’t engage with men so how do you appreciate them. Mmmmmmm.... tell me? You appreciate our photos?how you’ve blocked us? I market myself so you get face value..... the story behind the post was touching yes but no one has deleted anything so it’s value is pure however you’ve blocked men which is seedy to why your quoting two subjects appreciation or narcassism

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm so sad. On sites about sex and kink it's almost exclusively women's photos that are the most popular. On another site a woman with a big following tried to boost the appreciation for 50 men she thought posted great photos and has gotten so much hate for it that she's had to close down the comments . I don't understand why it's such a bad thing to share the love for some men.

Haters gonna hate. I see something I like, I fab it x"

Well said.

Like it, appreciate it. I'm all about equality.

Haters gonna hate. I see something I like, I fab it x

Well said.

Like it, appreciate it. I'm all about equality."

Equality runs very very deep

Atlantis

"you don’t engage with men so how do you appreciate them. Mmmmmmm.... tell me? You appreciate our photos?how you’ve blocked us? I market myself so you get face value..... the story behind the post was touching yes but no one has deleted anything so it’s value is pure however you’ve blocked men which is seedy to why your quoting two subjects appreciation or narcassism"

You can appreciate publicly. It doesn’t have to be done via private messages. How someone manages their own inbox isn’t ‘narcissistic’ I’m not sure you understand what that word means.

If someone doesn’t want to privately talk to you then that’s their choice. You don’t need to insult someone because you’re miffed about it. Chill out

Liverpool

"you don’t engage with men so how do you appreciate them. Mmmmmmm.... tell me? You appreciate our photos?how you’ve blocked us? I market myself so you get face value..... the story behind the post was touching yes but no one has deleted anything so it’s value is pure however you’ve blocked men which is seedy to why your quoting two subjects appreciation or narcassism"

I was talking about a post on another site so I'm not sure why me blocking men from messaging on here is relevant? However, I can still fab men's pictures on here, my message filters don't prevent that. I can also message men myself and then once I have messaged them the filter no longer applies to them. I'm not sure how any of this is relevant though.

La la land

Thanks Lacey for a though provoking thread. Made me think about the male pictures I enjoy and why they stand out. And I most definitely appreciate those men and their photos

"you don’t engage with men so how do you appreciate them. Mmmmmmm.... tell me? You appreciate our photos?how you’ve blocked us? I market myself so you get face value..... the story behind the post was touching yes but no one has deleted anything so it’s value is pure however you’ve blocked men which is seedy to why your quoting two subjects appreciation or narcassism

You can appreciate publicly. It doesn’t have to be done via private messages. How someone manages their own inbox isn’t ‘narcissistic’ I’m not sure you understand what that word means.

If someone doesn’t want to privately talk to you then that’s their choice. You don’t need to insult someone because you’re miffed about it. Chill out "

Absolutely what this woman's said

I think she’s blocked men from messaging her to stop her getting about 100 messages or more a day so the people she wants to speak to doesn’t get lost in her inbox? Doesn’t mean she isn’t able to appreciate anyone’s photos at all, although I am also confused as to why this thread has descended into this

Nottingham

Can I get some ketchup with your chip?! Just because she doesn't want endless random men messaging her on here it doesn't mean she doesn't appreciate men or have many existing male friends already.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Good grief, so a woman isn't allowed to support men if she can't be messaged on Fab?

That makes zero sense.

"you don’t engage with men so how do you appreciate them. Mmmmmmm.... tell me? You appreciate our photos?how you’ve blocked us? I market myself so you get face value..... the story behind the post was touching yes but no one has deleted anything so it’s value is pure however you’ve blocked men which is seedy to why your quoting two subjects appreciation or narcassism

If someone doesn’t want to privately talk to you then that’s their choice. You don’t need to insult someone because you’re miffed about it. Chill out

Absolutely what this woman's said "

For those fellas reading this that become a bit hurt from rejection, take it from me, take it on the chin before giving up, get called all those things I know you do and move on to another, there's thousands and thousands out there and 1 of them and more will see the things in you that the knock backs never but I must advise no matter what never stop smiling and never ever let no one put you in a box and tell you your not worthy