FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No reply

No reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really gets on my t!ts why people ignore your or state in profile if no reply not interested would it not be nice to just reply saying thanks but not for me but good luck ? I mean were all meant to be very like minded people i have had males message in the past and just said sorry im straight have a nice evening or women message and they have not been what im looking for a couple of line reply being friendly and then the persons not left feeling negative or so not paranoid about whats up with them ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Ignore move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We personally do as long as it a nice polite message.

But we also don't get hundreds of messages like some people do so we appreciate not everybody has time to awnser.

Her x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There’s no reason why anyone should reply.

ENTITLEMENT!!! no one owes anyone anything

"ENTITLEMENT!!! no one owes anyone anything "

And this

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

Do you reply to speculative emails from unknown people/ organisations telling them that you aren’t interested in their offer? 1) No one should have to communicate and 2) when you do reply it can encourage (some people) to then get into a whole ‘but why not’ (often with added abuse).

No I understand no one owes you anything just polite surely

By *enuinecpl101Couple  over a year ago

Co armagh

Fact being it is impossible to reply to each and every message it does get pretty crazy in here xx

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

We need a sign that reads x days since someone whinged about not getting a reply.

We would never need to change the 0.

Perhaps you have not considered the volume of messages involved? There is apparently a ratio of 50:1 F/M members on here. And this is essentially SWINGER COUPLES website but inundated with single males. Now you begin to understand the situation...

"No I understand no one owes you anything just polite surely "

Some women get hundreds of messages a day imagine having to politely reply to all of them?

Brighton - even Hove!

Think about it. I’ve seen ladies get literally 100’s of messages. Do they have to answer every single one?

I don't think it comes down to politeness, it's impossible to manage the volume of messages. Also, some people take a response as the go ahead to persuade or abuse you. It would be interesting to see how quickly a guys perspective changed if they had hundreds of messages to go through

"Do you reply to speculative emails from unknown people/ organisations telling them that you aren’t interested in their offer? 1) No one should have to communicate and 2) when you do reply it can encourage (some people) to then get into a whole ‘but why not’ (often with added abuse). "

Never really thought of the of the added abuse i fortunately have not came across that on here ..!33’ on site a fair few years now and made loads of freinds at clubs just think at clubs people seem so much more friendly then website

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Look at it as an opportunity to grow as an independent, even-handed, human.

STOKE ON TRENT

It's the internet

Yawn

"ENTITLEMENT!!! no one owes anyone anything

And this "

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Delete without reply means no thank you per the site FAQ

STOKE ON TRENT

"Yawn"

Do you really, as in this you expect a polite answer which says you think that's owed....just my opinion....

but you know what opinions are like, "arseholes every ones got one they quite often stink"

No reply by site FAQ means no thank you but to be fair I have plenty of time on my hands so I reply to all messages so my wife doesn’t have to but to 80% of them I just feel like not replying because they don’t deserve a reply.

T

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't get that many messages I have my filters tight . I answer most even if it's a no thanks BUT if the message is crude or just hi I don't . I also look at the profile before I answer if they have cheated to get through my filters I just delete their message people do this when they have no pics public quite often. Or if the profile is a no effort I'll fill in later one when they have been on ages I just delete as well . also if it is someone I have already told that I'm not interested in continuing to chat to or chatting to and they continue to message their message will get deleted also .

I don't have time or energy to be answering messages all the time .

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Is the option of not sending one and sitting it out maybe as you say you have had messages but not what you were looking for

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

I always reply to those who get past the filters..

Today... 6 people blocked for abuse after a "thanks for your message, but not for me."

Ps... they ignored my profile too...

Hence the no response... not really worth it...

Personally if I send a message I dont expect to get a reply. I send a message and I delete it from my sent box.

I dont send many (2 in 6 months).

I assume that most women or couples are really busy.

I'm also not looking for meets or anything like that.

I'm here to relieve boredom

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Even if they only get 1 messaged in a blue moon, they are not obligated to reply.

My letterbox on my front door is open to all, I get a lot of mail seeking a response of some sort; I very rarely reply to any of them and I don't feel the need to explain why either.

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

In the past I have politely replied sorry not interested, don’t get you anywhere some will try to get you to change your mind and others turn nasty , so easier not to reply

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Honestly, when I wasn't filtered up to my eyeballs my inbox was impossible to manage. I simply wouldn't have time to reply to them all unless I quit my job. Now I block messages from nearly everyone. My life is much easier but people still complain about people who want to meet single men blocking them from messaging.

"In the past I have politely replied sorry not interested, don’t get you anywhere some will try to get you to change your mind and others turn nasty , so easier not to reply "

Yes^ this happens a lot.

Liverpool

"Even if they only get 1 messaged in a blue moon, they are not obligated to reply.

My letterbox on my front door is open to all, I get a lot of mail seeking a response of some sort; I very rarely reply to any of them and I don't feel the need to explain why either."

Can I come and fiddle with your slutty letterbox?

"Yawn

"

Okay... need this emoji in my life

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Even if they only get 1 messaged in a blue moon, they are not obligated to reply.

My letterbox on my front door is open to all, I get a lot of mail seeking a response of some sort; I very rarely reply to any of them and I don't feel the need to explain why either.

Can I come and fiddle with your slutty letterbox? "

Oooo yes please! Letters only, I can't take any parcels

Sorry all i never understood that people would be vile enough to be abusive in your inbox !!

I've always recommended women on here to block single males in the message filters.

Then you can message the guy you feel is what you are after. And if he turns out to be a Wally block him and look again.

Means less mailbox maintenance and you are in control.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Sorry all i never understood that people would be vile enough to be abusive in your inbox !! "
you try receiving unwanted cock photos!

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I try and reply to every message (don't get nearly as many as some) but sometimes you get several in a row even after a 'no thank you' or 'not chatting just now' etc. You then block and get these threads about people being blocked for no reason.

You can't make everyone happy as well as yourself

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"Sorry all i never understood that people would be vile enough to be abusive in your inbox !! you try receiving unwanted cock photos! "

You want them really

"Sorry all i never understood that people would be vile enough to be abusive in your inbox !! you try receiving unwanted cock photos! "

Ive had them .. i have blocked them .. im on about messages not random dick picks lol

"Sorry all i never understood that people would be vile enough to be abusive in your inbox !! "

Unfortunately some people are just plain nasty. Especially if they don't get what they want

Manchester (she/her)

They are legion

We are under no obligation whatsoever to reply. However harsh that may seem...

When you have over 1,500 unread mail it's not realistic to even read them all never mind reply.

OP do you honestly expect a reply from every msg you send... really

Nobody owes anyone anything on this site.

But saying that I will always and ever reply to a compliment...if I get to see it.

Absolutely not. I get hundreds of messages a day and I will not reply to each one if I’m not interested, that’s a full time admin job. Even on the rare occasion I do say no thanks, they ask why? Not my job to explain it to you hun. Move on.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Sorry all i never understood that people would be vile enough to be abusive in your inbox !! you try receiving unwanted cock photos!

You want them really "

I’m only very slightly bi. Innocent tweak level.

"I try and reply to every message (don't get nearly as many as some) but sometimes you get several in a row even after a 'no thank you' or 'not chatting just now' etc. You then block and get these threads about people being blocked for no reason.

You can't make everyone happy as well as yourself "

No means no to if someone replys no thanks to me thats very ok to me .. i made a lot of friends in the clubs and zero haters i was very respectful and just liked talking to like minded people i was unsure people was aggressive on messages

Manchester (she/her)

"I try and reply to every message (don't get nearly as many as some) but sometimes you get several in a row even after a 'no thank you' or 'not chatting just now' etc. You then block and get these threads about people being blocked for no reason.

You can't make everyone happy as well as yourself

No means no to if someone replys no thanks to me thats very ok to me .. i made a lot of friends in the clubs and zero haters i was very respectful and just liked talking to like minded people i was unsure people was aggressive on messages "

No reply means no here, too.

Actually I think it’s worse when you get the immortal put down line ‘ Not my type’

I’d really appreciate not a response at all to avoid such a cliche response.

Don’t get a response, they’re not interested, move on.

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple  over a year ago

Northern

This was a regular thing for us after a no thank you reply so we just stopped replying if we didn’t want to take the message any further x

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Yawn

V x

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Maybe you could read the rules of the site you are on, its really easy to do and will spare the rest of us your angry rant when nobody was supposed to be meeting anyway.

"We are under no obligation whatsoever to reply. However harsh that may seem...

When you have over 1,500 unread mail it's not realistic to even read them all never mind reply.

But saying that I will always and ever reply to a compliment...if I get to see it."

^

I'm shocked if I get a reply.

If they read it and don't I just delete

If they have been online multiple times after 24 hours and not read it I delete and move on

Really,how much better are you going to feel with a no thanks,or a no we think you're a twat,than you are with a non reply.

The end result is the same,they aren't interested in meeting you

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I always reply to well written messages or profiles, as they are so rare here

If someone hasn't read my profile, or made no effort with their message or profile, then it's no reply

I have lots of filters on, to stop messages getting too much.

No, because if they're a site supporter and you reply they'll message back like a month later saying "I can see we spoke before, how come we stopped?".

If they're not a site supporter they'll still message you a month later because, even though at the time you were the most beautiful and/or special woman on the whole site, they still managed to totally forget you. So yeah, if they're not for me I just block now.

Don't have a problem with no reply but if not interested delete the message then there's nothing to be said block and move on would be helpful for us mere mortals.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

Honestly cannot reply to this same post for the 20th time. Maybe look back on previous threads to give you an idea why people CANT always reply

Unfortunately not everyone will get a reply and you shouldn’t expect one as it’s preference, I get you feel a polite no message would be nice but no one owes anyone anything. If I send a polite message and don’t get anything back I take it as a polite no

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Because am a C**T and owe them nothing!

"Really gets on my t!ts why people ignore your or state in profile if no reply not interested would it not be nice to just reply saying thanks but not for me but good luck ? I mean were all meant to be very like minded people i have had males message in the past and just said sorry im straight have a nice evening or women message and they have not been what im looking for a couple of line reply being friendly and then the persons not left feeling negative or so not paranoid about whats up with them .. "

That is (fab) for you.

see even if you ignore the volume of messages, replying to a message means filters with that person are null and void in future , i never reply if i dont want to engage in future conversation for that reason alone

Brighton - even Hove!

I would like to know why every single post on here hasn’t had a personal reply from the OP!

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple  over a year ago

Northern

"Honestly cannot reply to this same post for the 20th time. Maybe look back on previous threads to give you an idea why people CANT always reply "

Deja vu, this thread and the whole “what’s wrong with my profile” thread have been well and truly overdone now

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

"Honestly cannot reply to this same post for the 20th time. Maybe look back on previous threads to give you an idea why people CANT always reply

Deja vu, this thread and the whole “what’s wrong with my profile” thread have been well and truly overdone now "

I don’t know why I reply to these because they don’t listen anyway

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's not them it's you.

You read that a no reply means no interest but you're not happy with that.

Your ego demands that people live by your standards and not their own. You feel butt hurt.

Those feelings are yours.

King's Crustacean

B.T.W.......... you have to reply to me now so I know you weren't lying about your standards.

Only polite innit ?

Have a lovely , lovely night , day , week O.P.

"I would like to know why every single post on here hasn’t had a personal reply from the OP! "

Exactly. Op you didn’t reply to every post in your thread?

Why do people have to reply if they aren't interested? I really don't get that. Apart from the mass of mail some get, no reply means not interested in the site rules. I don't reply to the junk mail through my door or answer the phone to numbers that could be trying to sell me something. It's just an open invitation to people trying to talk you round or give you a load of abuse.

"I would like to know why every single post on here hasn’t had a personal reply from the OP! "

This

"B.T.W.......... you have to reply to me now so I know you weren't lying about your standards.

Only polite innit ?

Have a lovely , lovely night , day , week O.P. "

My sense of ENTITLEMENT Demands and needs a response

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Sorry all i never understood that people would be vile enough to be abusive in your inbox !! you try receiving unwanted cock photos!

Ive had them .. i have blocked them .. im on about messages not random dick picks lol"

You blocked them? Did you not send a polite reply saying no thank you?

If men stopped acting so thirsty and decided to sit back and let the lovely lady's come to them now and again instead of messaging as many women as possible, then the lady's inboxes might be a bit more manageable, meaning there's more chance of receiving a thanks but no thanks in reply

King's Crustacean

"B.T.W.......... you have to reply to me now so I know you weren't lying about your standards.

Only polite innit ?

My sense of ENTITLEMENT Demands and needs a response "

There..... stop moaning... there!

So to be polite, you want me to reply to every "hi how's you".

Never going to happen

If a gent takes the time to send a decent message then I take the time to reply, simple as.

I started trying to be nice and saying thanks but no thanks but now my inbox is too full and I get abuse from people for replying as well as not replying!

It's a lose-lose situation so I dont bother anymore

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

Jesus .... not this thread again......

Only polite innit ?

My sense of ENTITLEMENT Demands and needs a response

There..... stop moaning... there!"

My male ego has now been restored to its former glory thankyou

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

You've been here over a year and still not bothered to 4ead the site FAQs, where it states no reply means no interest and isn't counted as rude?

That's pretty lazy and quite ignorant don't ya think?

"We personally do as long as it a nice polite message.

But we also don't get hundreds of messages like some people do so we appreciate not everybody has time to awnser.

Her x"

Didn’t realise till now how many messages people get. X

"Fact being it is impossible to reply to each and every message it does get pretty crazy in here xx"

I was unaware people got so many messages

"We need a sign that reads x days since someone whinged about not getting a reply.

We would never need to change the 0."

Not used the forum proper till past few days ive not seen sorry

"Perhaps you have not considered the volume of messages involved? There is apparently a ratio of 50:1 F/M members on here. And this is essentially SWINGER COUPLES website but inundated with single males. Now you begin to understand the situation..."

I really had not considered i no now

"No I understand no one owes you anything just polite surely

Some women get hundreds of messages a day imagine having to politely reply to all of them? "

Really did not realise the volume

Think about it. I’ve seen ladies get literally 100’s of messages. Do they have to answer every single one? "

As stated i didnt realise the mass volume people received

STOKE ON TRENT

OP why this thread you have had plenty of meets

Your verifications

Brighton - even Hove!

Don’t worry about it OP.

"I don't think it comes down to politeness, it's impossible to manage the volume of messages. Also, some people take a response as the go ahead to persuade or abuse you. It would be interesting to see how quickly a guys perspective changed if they had hundreds of messages to go through "

I understand now

Also if I do reply and say I'm not meeting ...Sometimes I'm plagued and they'll try to encourage me to meet. I'm always and ever polite but some guys see any reply as encouragement and some even through all their persuasive ways and I still say...no I'm not meeting...they become quite aggressive and abusive for no reason whatsoever. So unfortunately I have learned to just not reply. Life can be difficult enough at times with current situ without falling at the hands of online trolls or abusive behaviour...

"Look at it as an opportunity to grow as an independent, even-handed, human."

It's the internet "

True im more used to clubs

"Yawn"
sorry

"Delete without reply means no thank you per the site FAQ"

Im aware of this now

"No reply by site FAQ means no thank you but to be fair I have plenty of time on my hands so I reply to all messages so my wife doesn’t have to but to 80% of them I just feel like not replying because they don’t deserve a reply.

T"

Understand

"Is the option of not sending one and sitting it out maybe as you say you have had messages but not what you were looking for"

"No reply by site FAQ means no thank you but to be fair I have plenty of time on my hands so I reply to all messages so my wife doesn’t have to but to 80% of them I just feel like not replying because they don’t deserve a reply.

T

Understand "

Op. Well done for taking this on the chin, and a accepting that maybe you were wrong.

"Personally if I send a message I dont expect to get a reply. I send a message and I delete it from my sent box.

I dont send many (2 in 6 months).

I assume that most women or couples are really busy.

I'm also not looking for meets or anything like that.

I'm here to relieve boredom "

Ive not send many either just the odd one when people are updating there status to message or if there profile sounds really good to me

The only people we ignore are the ones that clearly haven't read our profiles or send a message like

Hey or

I wanna suck your tits!

Or no thought at all in a message

My letterbox on my front door is open to all, I get a lot of mail seeking a response of some sort; I very rarely reply to any of them and I don't feel the need to explain why either."

"In the past I have politely replied sorry not interested, don’t get you anywhere some will try to get you to change your mind and others turn nasty , so easier not to reply "

Still can’t believe people turn nasty in inbox !

"Honestly, when I wasn't filtered up to my eyeballs my inbox was impossible to manage. I simply wouldn't have time to reply to them all unless I quit my job. Now I block messages from nearly everyone. My life is much easier but people still complain about people who want to meet single men blocking them from messaging. "

I honestly didnt realise the volume people were getting

"In the past I have politely replied sorry not interested, don’t get you anywhere some will try to get you to change your mind and others turn nasty , so easier not to reply

Yes^ this happens a lot. "

Shocking

T

Understand

Op. Well done for taking this on the chin, and a accepting that maybe you were wrong. "

Agree with fallen and we all don’t expect you to reply to every comment, well played though

"I've always recommended women on here to block single males in the message filters.

Then you can message the guy you feel is what you are after. And if he turns out to be a Wally block him and look again.

Means less mailbox maintenance and you are in control.

"

Makes sense

"Sorry all i never understood that people would be vile enough to be abusive in your inbox !!

Unfortunately some people are just plain nasty. Especially if they don't get what they want "

Really has opened my i feel stupid now !

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

This question gets asked a lot! As has been mentioned earlier, you haven't responded to every comment in this thread. It does sound like the responses have been an eye opener for you, and if you imagine the volume/frequency of messages that a lot of women get as similar to the answers on your thread then I think it starts to make a lot of sense why so many go unanswered.

"We are under no obligation whatsoever to reply. However harsh that may seem...

But saying that I will always and ever reply to a compliment...if I get to see it."

Never realised women and couple get so many messages !!

"Absolutely not. I get hundreds of messages a day and I will not reply to each one if I’m not interested, that’s a full time admin job. Even on the rare occasion I do say no thanks, they ask why? Not my job to explain it to you hun. Move on. "

They should not ask why I wasn’t aware people were pushing and nasty !

"Actually I think it’s worse when you get the immortal put down line ‘ Not my type’

I’d really appreciate not a response at all to avoid such a cliche response.

Don’t get a response, they’re not interested, move on."

Guess everyone’s different my argument was profiles state they dont want just a hi message so u right a good long message to see its just been deleted

"Sorry all i never understood that people would be vile enough to be abusive in your inbox !!

This was a regular thing for us after a no thank you reply so we just stopped replying if we didn’t want to take the message any further x"

Sorry to here that !!!

"Yawn

V x "

"Maybe you could read the rules of the site you are on, its really easy to do and will spare the rest of us your angry rant when nobody was supposed to be meeting anyway."

I wasn’t asking for meets was just looking to get talking for when the clubs reopen

"I'm shocked if I get a reply.

If they read it and don't I just delete

If they have been online multiple times after 24 hours and not read it I delete and move on "

Liverpool

"Honestly, when I wasn't filtered up to my eyeballs my inbox was impossible to manage. I simply wouldn't have time to reply to them all unless I quit my job. Now I block messages from nearly everyone. My life is much easier but people still complain about people who want to meet single men blocking them from messaging.

I honestly didnt realise the volume people were getting "

Some guys repeatedly fire out messages to every woman within a 200 mile radius and they add up quickly.

"Really,how much better are you going to feel with a no thanks,or a no we think you're a twat,than you are with a non reply.

The end result is the same,they aren't interested in meeting you "

As above it was more they fact u dont just message hi and u spend time with a message like they state in profile to be ignore

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

Her x"

We are exactly the same as you. Sometimes, if there’s been a cheeky few lines that have amused us we will try to respond. However, we get far too many from single males to respond to all, especially when we write up a full profile of our requirements. So we only tend to respond if we are interested or a polite no thanks to other couples. That may piss some people off. However, we don’t expect anything from anyone, so others shouldn’t be expectant of us either. Xx

"I always reply to well written messages or profiles, as they are so rare here

If someone hasn't read my profile, or made no effort with their message or profile, then it's no reply

I have lots of filters on, to stop messages getting too much. "

Thats my whole point here ... i read profiles i dont just send hi messages i send a message that you can see had taken time and effort i just was not aware the mass volume of messages people was getting

"Don't have a problem with no reply but if not interested delete the message then there's nothing to be said block and move on would be helpful for us mere mortals."

"Honestly cannot reply to this same post for the 20th time. Maybe look back on previous threads to give you an idea why people CANT always reply "

Im new to the fourm sorry

"Unfortunately not everyone will get a reply and you shouldn’t expect one as it’s preference, I get you feel a polite no message would be nice but no one owes anyone anything. If I send a polite message and don’t get anything back I take it as a polite no "
cheers

Because am a C**T and owe them nothing! "

"Really gets on my t!ts why people ignore your or state in profile if no reply not interested would it not be nice to just reply saying thanks but not for me but good luck ? I mean were all meant to be very like minded people i have had males message in the past and just said sorry im straight have a nice evening or women message and they have not been what im looking for a couple of line reply being friendly and then the persons not left feeling negative or so not paranoid about whats up with them ..

That is (fab) for you. "

"see even if you ignore the volume of messages, replying to a message means filters with that person are null and void in future , i never reply if i dont want to engage in future conversation for that reason alone "

Ah i never new this thanks

Im trying to keep up

"Honestly cannot reply to this same post for the 20th time. Maybe look back on previous threads to give you an idea why people CANT always reply

Deja vu, this thread and the whole “what’s wrong with my profile” thread have been well and truly overdone now "

New to using fourm apologise

Deja vu, this thread and the whole “what’s wrong with my profile” thread have been well and truly overdone now

I don’t know why I reply to these because they don’t listen anyway "

Well i listen

"It's not them it's you.

You read that a no reply means no interest but you're not happy with that.

Your ego demands that people live by your standards and not their own. You feel butt hurt.

Those feelings are yours. "

I dont feel hurt i just don’t understand why profiled state dont just send “ hi “messages so you take your time to read there profile and write a message thats taken time to be ignored or deleted

Only polite innit ?

Have a lovely , lovely night , day , week O.P. "

I am doing lol

"Really gets on my t!ts why people ignore your or state in profile if no reply not interested would it not be nice to just reply saying thanks but not for me but good luck ? I mean were all meant to be very like minded people i have had males message in the past and just said sorry im straight have a nice evening or women message and they have not been what im looking for a couple of line reply being friendly and then the persons not left feeling negative or so not paranoid about whats up with them .. "

Look at it this way, do you send a letter in reply to every bit of junk mail you get through the door??

Its kind of the same thing, many women and couples get hundreds of messages a day, it would be a full time job to reply to them all, i know its frustrating but just take it as a no thanks and block and move on

"I would like to know why every single post on here hasn’t had a personal reply from the OP!

Exactly. Op you didn’t reply to every post in your thread? "

I am doing its taken time lol

"I would like to know why every single post on here hasn’t had a personal reply from the OP!

Im trying to keep up "

oh OP i think you have fallen victim to not getting the sarcastic tone with being new on the forums , people were just poking a bit of fun because they see this post over and over and over , you don’t really need to reply to every person and you seem to have gotten new information from the thread thats given you a new appreciation for why people don’t reply so that good at least

hopefully wont put you off posting in future

"Why do people have to reply if they aren't interested? I really don't get that. Apart from the mass of mail some get, no reply means not interested in the site rules. I don't reply to the junk mail through my door or answer the phone to numbers that could be trying to sell me something. It's just an open invitation to people trying to talk you round or give you a load of abuse. "

Thanks I understand this now i was not aware the huge amount of messages people get and that some turn abusive !!

Ive had them .. i have blocked them .. im on about messages not random dick picks lol

You blocked them? Did you not send a polite reply saying no thank you?"

Im on about messages not random pictures !

"If men stopped acting so thirsty and decided to sit back and let the lovely lady's come to them now and again instead of messaging as many women as possible, then the lady's inboxes might be a bit more manageable, meaning there's more chance of receiving a thanks but no thanks in reply "

I pick who i message if you read my verifications you will see im respectful

"So to be polite, you want me to reply to every "hi how's you".

Never going to happen

If a gent takes the time to send a decent message then I take the time to reply, simple as."

Sorry i should of worded this thred better im

More on about the fact you read there profile you dont just send a hi message and send a well written message like they ask in there profiles to be deleted

"I started trying to be nice and saying thanks but no thanks but now my inbox is too full and I get abuse from people for replying as well as not replying!

It's a lose-lose situation so I dont bother anymore "

Never understood people got abusive sorry to here that

"Jesus .... not this thread again......"
sorry new to using the actual forum

Never going to happen

If a gent takes the time to send a decent message then I take the time to reply, simple as.

More on about the fact you read there profile you dont just send a hi message and send a well written message like they ask in there profiles to be deleted "

Obviously your well written message,isn't as well written as you believe it to be.

"You've been here over a year and still not bothered to 4ead the site FAQs, where it states no reply means no interest and isn't counted as rude?

That's pretty lazy and quite ignorant don't ya think? "

Ive been around fab since 2017! It was back then i read the rules i will re read !

"OP why this thread you have had plenty of meets

Your verifications "

I meet at clubs !

"Also if I do reply and say I'm not meeting ...Sometimes I'm plagued and they'll try to encourage me to meet. I'm always and ever polite but some guys see any reply as encouragement and some even through all their persuasive ways and I still say...no I'm not meeting...they become quite aggressive and abusive for no reason whatsoever. So unfortunately I have learned to just not reply. Life can be difficult enough at times with current situ without falling at the hands of online trolls or abusive behaviour..."
i am honestly shocked that people become abusive or pushy

T

Understand

Op. Well done for taking this on the chin, and a accepting that maybe you were wrong. "

Live and learn the whole point of the thred was to get an understanding of why lol i no have many of reasons why

"The only people we ignore are the ones that clearly haven't read our profiles or send a message like

Hey or

I wanna suck your tits!

Or no thought at all in a message

"

Yes I understand them messages but i was meaning messages that where well thought out profile read and non provocative

T

Understand

Op. Well done for taking this on the chin, and a accepting that maybe you were wrong.

Agree with fallen and we all don’t expect you to reply to every comment, well played though "

King's Crustacean

Only polite innit ?

I am doing lol"

Respect !

"This question gets asked a lot! As has been mentioned earlier, you haven't responded to every comment in this thread. It does sound like the responses have been an eye opener for you, and if you imagine the volume/frequency of messages that a lot of women get as similar to the answers on your thread then I think it starts to make a lot of sense why so many go unanswered."

It has been an eye opener i guess i was just feeling a little down in the dumps !

"Honestly, when I wasn't filtered up to my eyeballs my inbox was impossible to manage. I simply wouldn't have time to reply to them all unless I quit my job. Now I block messages from nearly everyone. My life is much easier but people still complain about people who want to meet single men blocking them from messaging.

I honestly didnt realise the volume people were getting

Some guys repeatedly fire out messages to every woman within a 200 mile radius and they add up quickly. "

They need to get a grip then x

Her x

We are exactly the same as you. Sometimes, if there’s been a cheeky few lines that have amused us we will try to respond. However, we get far too many from single males to respond to all, especially when we write up a full profile of our requirements. So we only tend to respond if we are interested or a polite no thanks to other couples. That may piss some people off. However, we don’t expect anything from anyone, so others shouldn’t be expectant of us either. Xx "

Its been an eye opener for sure this thred

"Really gets on my t!ts why people ignore your or state in profile if no reply not interested would it not be nice to just reply saying thanks but not for me but good luck ? I mean were all meant to be very like minded people i have had males message in the past and just said sorry im straight have a nice evening or women message and they have not been what im looking for a couple of line reply being friendly and then the persons not left feeling negative or so not paranoid about whats up with them ..

Look at it this way, do you send a letter in reply to every bit of junk mail you get through the door??

Its kind of the same thing, many women and couples get hundreds of messages a day, it would be a full time job to reply to them all, i know its frustrating but just take it as a no thanks and block and move on"

Noted x

Brighton - even Hove!

Im trying to keep up "

see?

Nobody is obligated to reply to every message and enter into conversations with those they aren't interested in. If people think that's rude or lacking manners then it means that I was right not to respond. My safety is paramount and there are far too many weirdos on here. I'm taking no chances.

Im trying to keep up

oh OP i think you have fallen victim to not getting the sarcastic tone with being new on the forums , people were just poking a bit of fun because they see this post over and over and over , you don’t really need to reply to every person and you seem to have gotten new information from the thread thats given you a new appreciation for why people don’t reply so that good at least

hopefully wont put you off posting in future "

I do get it now i like to reply to everyone on here they have taken there time to explain this

Never going to happen

More on about the fact you read there profile you dont just send a hi message and send a well written message like they ask in there profiles to be deleted

Obviously your well written message,isn't as well written as you believe it to be."

Quite obvious lol

Im trying to keep up see? "

Yes yes ffs

"Nobody is obligated to reply to every message and enter into conversations with those they aren't interested in. If people think that's rude or lacking manners then it means that I was right not to respond. My safety is paramount and there are far too many weirdos on here. I'm taking no chances. "

Understand better now !

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"This question gets asked a lot! As has been mentioned earlier, you haven't responded to every comment in this thread. It does sound like the responses have been an eye opener for you, and if you imagine the volume/frequency of messages that a lot of women get as similar to the answers on your thread then I think it starts to make a lot of sense why so many go unanswered.

It has been an eye opener i guess i was just feeling a little down in the dumps !"

Hopefully this has helped show that it's not people being mean, more often than not it is sheer overwhelming volume - no need to feel down! And good for you for listening to the responses/advice given.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We use the chatrooms often, and like to chat with as many people as possible, so we rarely block anyone. Some times people have replied without thinking, and frustration can boil over on their part, which wouldn't be apparent if they had a little time to chill out. Just because we have said no it doesn't mean that we won't chat in the chatroom, or perhaps its because it's not great timing and we'd like not to commit (The past year for starters!) However, as soon as you send a reply then people can by pass your email filters, meaning that you have no choice but to block someone, thereby possibly missing out on some social or sexual fun at a later date.

We have learnt the hard way. There was a time when we thought it polite to reply to every message. But after you have people threaten to slit your throat, or hope you catch AIDS, it does make you think twice.

"This question gets asked a lot! As has been mentioned earlier, you haven't responded to every comment in this thread. It does sound like the responses have been an eye opener for you, and if you imagine the volume/frequency of messages that a lot of women get as similar to the answers on your thread then I think it starts to make a lot of sense why so many go unanswered.

It has been an eye opener i guess i was just feeling a little down in the dumps !

Hopefully this has helped show that it's not people being mean, more often than not it is sheer overwhelming volume - no need to feel down! And good for you for listening to the responses/advice given. "

Just replying to everyone has shown me its hard to keep up haha

Hopefully this has helped show that it's not people being mean, more often than not it is sheer overwhelming volume - no need to feel down! And good for you for listening to the responses/advice given. "

so why not delete nothing said but everything understood beats filters and no abuse which is so wrong

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

[Removed by poster at 05/04/21 22:10:05]

» Add a new message to this topic