FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hot Photos

Hot Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

How do people manage to get so many likes or fabs for their photos, How does this work?

It seems to be the same people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

They've got Platinum membership.

LvM

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

No filters, accept all friend requests, post lots of pictures and change your location to different parts of the country.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

They have lots of friends who they've never met,and go on cam,and ask for fabs.... attention seekers really....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No filters, accept all friend requests, post lots of pictures and change your location to different parts of the country. "

You don’t have to accept all friend requests, and I don’t think everyone changes their location?

"How do people manage to get so many likes or fabs for their photos, How does this work?

It seems to be the same people. "

People see their photos and press the Fab button if they like them, this in turn Accumulates, the more they get, the higher up they go.

Hope this helps X

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Lots and lots of friends,ask for photo to be fabbed, change location. Those are a few reasons.

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

The lots of friends thing is totally a miss conception, I have 20 friends on here and I’ve been on the hotlist.

I’ve never changed my location and I don’t beg for fabs on my status updates.

Some photos are just liked more than others I guess, I don’t strive to be there if it happens then so be it x

"The lots of friends thing is totally a miss conception, I have 20 friends on here and I’ve been on the hotlist.

Some photos are just liked more than others I guess, I don’t strive to be there if it happens then so be it x"

You have to send a video of your vagina lips flapping around on a windy day to the admin mods and then they make sure to keep you in the li_elight.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Exposure, take one amazing pic that gets you near the top you'll get more views. People put you on their hotlists and then next photo is more likely to reach there.

Most my photos get the same amount of fabs each time. I'd need to do something different to increase them if I wanted.

"The lots of friends thing is totally a miss conception, I have 20 friends on here and I’ve been on the hotlist.

Some photos are just liked more than others I guess, I don’t strive to be there if it happens then so be it x

"

Agreed. I’ve not got to page 1 on this account, but I’ve got to page 2 a lot. I have few friends, and I’ve never begged for fabs.

There’s nothing wrong with enjoying being on hot pics. Some Fabbers seem to think it’s terrible to be up there, but why?

I fab pics that are arty and creative, or pleasing to the eye, why shouldn’t I show appreciation?

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I managed it with a dick pic once Apparently guys like dick...

LvM

Some photos are just liked more than others I guess, I don’t strive to be there if it happens then so be it x"

This is me too, and it's nice knowing that the fabs are genuine shows of appreciation, unasked for

Give me genuine fabs over asked for fabs to get to the top spot of "hot pics" anyday

You are so hot, no wonder why you were top of the hotlist

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I rarely look at hotpics but I did yesterday.

One fabber was near the top of page one and when I looked again 20-30 mins later they were still in the same position with a completely different pic and 500+ fabs.

It's impossible to get that many fabs in that space of time without actively campaigning for them.

Gosh it would be a full time job asking for fabs no? I doubt this is the answer. At least not for beautiful forum members I see there sometimes. Between chatting, taking pics and being active on forum, maybe they have a double body for fab campaigning purposes? Of course not. I do love seeing familiar faces there and let's be honest most people wouldn't mind if it happened to them to get few hundred fabs in matter of hours rather than months. seeing it as a goal is a different thing.

One fabber was near the top of page one and when I looked again 20-30 mins later they were still in the same position with a completely different pic and 500+ fabs.

It's impossible to get that many fabs in that space of time without actively campaigning for them.

"

When they release two pics at a similar time, both pics will be fabbed, one will have marginally more than the other, but if the other one then gets more fabs, it will take over the spot.

I don't know if anyone explained above but the trick seems to be to get there first time and then be noticed by those who visit it frequently, therefore keeping an eye on your subsequent pics.

Stirling

"

No idea how that works and I’m sure people do ask for new uploads to be fabbed but not everyone on the hotlist does x

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

All I can say is well done , to all the woman that get to page one , they get there because there pictures are hot and no other reason x

"

It's not impossible.

When you're on page 1 of hot pics, you will be viewed by thousands of people.

I have just looked and there are 33,000 online right now. If even only 5,000 of them view hot pics and like what they see and then view the profile it's not really shocking when that person gets 500 fabs within an hour on a new pic.

Yes fair enough some ask for fabs and change location etc, but it isn't all of them. And sometimes a random photo appears as it stands out and is posted at the right time. It's usually the same people as they build up a huge fanbase, get added to friends list and hotlists etc and begging for fabs doesn't come into it. I don't know how people can't understand this.

" I don't know how people can't understand this. "

It doesn't suit their theory.

Agreed. I’ve not got to page 1 on this account, but I’ve got to page 2 a lot. I have few friends, and I’ve never begged for fabs.

There’s nothing wrong with enjoying being on hot pics. Some Fabbers seem to think it’s terrible to be up there, but why?

I fab pics that are arty and creative, or pleasing to the eye, why shouldn’t I show appreciation?"

Some of them are cringe as well! Fab this pic and upload more... like piss off begging will ya!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

They've been here years and have a big following. They know when to upload new pics to get most views.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"They've been here years and have a big following. They know when to upload new pics to get most views.

"

Oh, and they have nice photos that people enjoy fabbing.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

What can I say. I’m just sexy. Simples

" I don't know how people can't understand this.

It doesn't suit their theory. "

Indeed. We can’t put people down if we use our logic can we

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

This is me too, and it's nice knowing that the fabs are genuine shows of appreciation, unasked for

Give me genuine fabs over asked for fabs to get to the top spot of "hot pics" anyday"

to all of this

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

People have different looks they like so they fab it, it's like having their realife favourite sexual interests on their hotlist so new pics instantly show, it's interesting to read the hotpicks page 1 profiles though

By *ent and bratCouple  over a year ago

here there everywhere

Made it to page 4 currently on the hot list and delighted at that. We dont have a single friend on here (personal choice). No location changes so to answer your question op not a clue how it works but sure cheered me up and has me with a little pep in the step this morning after a fairly crappy week

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Our guess is that they accept every friend invite they receive and constantly invite others. Very easily to do if you're a couple or single a lady.

" I don't know how people can't understand this.

It doesn't suit their theory.

Indeed. We can’t put people down if we use our logic can we "

It's heat season they say

Debauchery

"Our guess is that they accept every friend invite they receive and constantly invite others. Very easily to do if you're a couple or single a lady."

I have been on there a couple of times and I’ve done neither, I’ve also never begged for fabs either.

By *roubleInMindCouple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

"I managed it with a dick pic once Apparently guys like dick...

LvM"

I can confirm this is true

G

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Once you make it up there once you get added to a lot of hotlists so have a lot of people following your new uploads and fabbing them.

I think posting regular pics can help too

some of the BS on this thread is laughable.

people put pictures THEY like on THEIR profile.

other fab members decide if THEY like it.. if so THEY choose to fab it.

tarring people with the 'ugh they accept all friend invites, they advertise, they beg' blah blah fucking blah, is hilarious.

i have 46 friends on here.. all bar two of them are my actual friends irl! and yet somehow i managed to get a picture of me eating an Easter egg onto hot pics.

defitinley must have been all of the begging ive done over the last 24hrs with my zero status updates.

Couldn't just be that people agreed with my choice of a cream egg Easter egg and so fabbed it for the craic no?

Mate - live and let live?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Of course some people employ tactics - whether that's changing location, being active in the forums (esp photo threads), updating a status to draw more attention, choosing a particular time for posting photos, asking for Fabs, large friends list.... it happens. That's not saying those are negative things, just things people do.

Sometimes it really is just a case of having a good photo and people hotlisting because of said good photos and remaining on the hotlist by posting photos quite often.

Or posting a good* photo once in a blue moon but it's good and well liked enough to rocket there.

*that's not to say photos aren't good if you don't get on to hot pics.

All angles covered. Phew.

Debauchery

"some of the BS on this thread is laughable.

tarring people with the 'ugh they accept all friend invites, they advertise, they beg' blah blah fucking blah, is hilarious.

i have 46 friends on here.. all bar two of them are my actual friends irl! and yet somehow i managed to get a picture of me eating an Easter egg onto hot pics.

defitinley must have been all of the begging ive done over the last 24hrs with my zero status updates.

Couldn't just be that people agreed with my choice of a cream egg Easter egg and so fabbed it for the craic no?

"

Perfectly said

"

What if I fabbed it for something else than an egg? Does it count? Anyway made me smile. No bitterness here..

Liverpool

"

So what if people do accept all friend requests or beg for fabs though. If it makes them happy then great. I'm not sure why people care so much about what other people want to do on here. It's not hurting anyone if someone does do those things and if people don't want to see it they can block them.

"

Beautifully put, although I’m pretty sure the chocolate isn’t why they fabbed your gorgeousness

So what if people do accept all friend requests or beg for fabs though. If it makes them happy then great. I'm not sure why people care so much about what other people want to do on here. It's not hurting anyone if someone does do those things and if people don't want to see it they can block them. "

But then they couldn't follow them and moan about their pics being too popular.

"Of course some people employ tactics - whether that's changing location, being active in the forums (esp photo threads), updating a status to draw more attention, choosing a particular time for posting photos, asking for Fabs, large friends list.... it happens. That's not saying those are negative things, just things people do.

Sometimes it really is just a case of having a good photo and people hotlisting because of said good photos and remaining on the hotlist by posting photos quite often.

Or posting a good* photo once in a blue moon but it's good and well liked enough to rocket there.

All angles covered. Phew."

I love looking at them all, regardless and get a thrill when a friend is on there... Its like knowing a forum celebrity

I’ve plenty of brand new profiles on page one, so this building a fan base and accepting friend requests is the only way to get there is bollocks.

Liverpool

So what if people do accept all friend requests or beg for fabs though. If it makes them happy then great. I'm not sure why people care so much about what other people want to do on here. It's not hurting anyone if someone does do those things and if people don't want to see it they can block them.

But then they couldn't follow them and moan about their pics being too popular.

"

Maybe some people just get off on having something to complain about. I guess we all have our kinks .

Stirling

Beautifully put, although I’m pretty sure the chocolate isn’t why they fabbed your gorgeousness "

Couldn’t agree more!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't have the slightest issue with anyone finding themselves at the top of hotpics regardless of how they got there.

The only thing I take issue with are those who post on certain forum threads whinging about filters and photoshopping and having a dig at those they claim are obsessed with hotpics while at the same time are networking through cams and asking for fabs in return for private pics.

If they like to be on hotpics then just say it out loud rather than saying one thing and doing another.

"I don't have the slightest issue with anyone finding themselves at the top of hotpics regardless of how they got there.

The only thing I take issue with are those who post on certain forum threads whinging about filters and photoshopping and having a dig at those they claim are obsessed with hotpics while at the same time are networking through cams and asking for fabs in return for private pics.

If they like to be on hotpics then just say it out loud rather than saying one thing and doing another. "

But you’re not allowed to actually say you want to be on hot pics, because that makes you ‘a very bad thing’. It doesn’t go down well on here. Although I will openly say, I enjoy being on hot pics, and I’m not ashamed

By *uffymayfairCouple  over a year ago

vera playa, Almeria

We put pics on here, if anyone wants to look at them great, they don't have to fab them if they don't want to, it's nice if they do but it's not the reason we post them, it's far more fun doing them

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I've never looked....going to now though

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"

Ummm what egg??

You are super HOT so that probably helps although I feel it would have been better with a Galaxy caramel egg

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"I've never looked....going to now though "

Same - I knew about it but I've never actually looked. Feel lile I'm missing out now

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"How do people manage to get so many likes or fabs for their photos, How does this work?

They take lots of photos that are hot?

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I've never looked....going to now though

Same - I knew about it but I've never actually looked. Feel lile I'm missing out now "

Me too....I'm off for a perv

"I don't have the slightest issue with anyone finding themselves at the top of hotpics regardless of how they got there.

If they like to be on hotpics then just say it out loud rather than saying one thing and doing another.

But you’re not allowed to actually say you want to be on hot pics, because that makes you ‘a very bad thing’. It doesn’t go down well on here. Although I will openly say, I enjoy being on hot pics, and I’m not ashamed "

Brill answer

This is why I like the pic threads you do as everyone gets to strut their stuff and show off, it's not restricted to just a handful of pics x

But you’re not allowed to actually say you want to be on hot pics, because that makes you ‘a very bad thing’. It doesn’t go down well on here. Although I will openly say, I enjoy being on hot pics, and I’m not ashamed

Brill answer

This is why I like the pic threads you do as everyone gets to strut their stuff and show off, it's not restricted to just a handful of pics x"

we like to spend time indulging ourselves and others

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

But you’re not allowed to actually say you want to be on hot pics, because that makes you ‘a very bad thing’. It doesn’t go down well on here. Although I will openly say, I enjoy being on hot pics, and I’m not ashamed "

Everyone likes to have their pictures fabbed, else they'd turn off the function. And I'm in agreement with the threads you help run on the forum. You may not get to top of the hotpics but you can get some lovely comments about them instead. Spread joy and elevate others in the world

Brill answer

This is why I like the pic threads you do as everyone gets to strut their stuff and show off, it's not restricted to just a handful of pics x

we like to spend time indulging ourselves and others "

And we like to think/hope, that we brighten up the lounge, and people’s updates with lots of brilliant and creative images!

Everyone likes to have their pictures fabbed, else they'd turn off the function. And I'm in agreement with the threads you help run on the forum. You may not get to top of the hotpics but you can get some lovely comments about them instead. Spread joy and elevate others in the world "

Exactly , and that’s why we do them

Everyone likes to have their pictures fabbed, else they'd turn off the function. And I'm in agreement with the threads you help run on the forum. You may not get to top of the hotpics but you can get some lovely comments about them instead. Spread joy and elevate others in the world "

[Removed by poster at 05/04/21 11:44:21]

"Of course some people employ tactics - whether that's changing location, being active in the forums (esp photo threads), updating a status to draw more attention, choosing a particular time for posting photos, asking for Fabs, large friends list.... it happens. That's not saying those are negative things, just things people do.

I love looking at them all, regardless and get a thrill when a friend is on there... Its like knowing a forum celebrity "

Forum celebrity. ()

It's nice to see people on there whose name I recognise.

I do smile when I spot a trend developing in the photos on hot pics. I get it. It's like quim catching on.

Brill answer

And we like to think/hope, that we brighten up the lounge, and people’s updates with lots of brilliant and creative images!"

You all do

Brill answer

And we like to think/hope, that we brighten up the lounge, and people’s updates with lots of brilliant and creative images!

You all do "

Thank you . That makes us happy

Tin town

"[Removed by poster at 05/04/21 11:44:21]"

Yes I think the point that keeps coming back like a boomerang.. Is that some people are not as open minded and tolerant and inclusive as they like to think.

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

To be fair, some of the people on there are just hot! It must feel amazing getting thousands of fabs!

Tin town

And I'm not ashamed to say I like your work... Keep em coming.

And I'm not ashamed to say I like your work... Keep em coming. "

Thank you. I appreciate that

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

You’re not doing badly already. Some of yours (quite rightly) have 900+

I barely managed 4 on my latest pic

Brill answer

You all do "

made my day. X

Up North

[Removed by poster at 05/04/21 11:57:27]

I wimped out of saying what I really think lol

But I will say, live and let live. Fab is meant to be fun, just let people enjoy it however they want to

Up North

I made page 12 once and I couldn’t handle the fame so I just stick to posting shit pics now

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

If you post a picture or two that gets you on people's hotlist they're more likely to fab your next one

"I wimped out of saying what I really think lol

But I will say, live and let live. Fab is meant to be fun, just let people enjoy it however they want to "

Unlike you to wimp but agreed let people live and have fun how they mean to

But I will say, live and let live. Fab is meant to be fun, just let people enjoy it however they want to "

I saw what you put, and I agree.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

I saw what you said. You’re absolutely right.

I only made it to page one of the men's as someone started a campaign to have it fabbed against my will

Stirling

I saw what you put and it was perfectly said x

Up North

I didn’t see what you said but I can imagine it being something along the lines of me spunking on your tartars?

But I will say, live and let live. Fab is meant to be fun, just let people enjoy it however they want to

I didn’t see what you said but I can imagine it being something along the lines of me spunking on your tartars? "

Haha that's EXACTLY what I said

Up North

I didn’t see what you said but I can imagine it being something along the lines of me spunking on your tartars?

Haha that's EXACTLY what I said "

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Same here, I've been on it, never my intention to get on it when I post

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I love looking at them all, regardless and get a thrill when a friend is on there... Its like knowing a forum celebrity

Forum celebrity. ()

It's nice to see people on there whose name I recognise.

I do smile when I spot a trend developing in the photos on hot pics. I get it. It's like quim catching on. "

I think it's you saying quim that's catching on ...I'd fab a quim video if you did one x

It depends how long you are online in the day you post a new photo and also how many status updates you post.

It has nothing to do with how many peeps you accept as friends. Not in my case anyway. As I accept very very few.

Another one who saw what you posted. There's a mini tribe of us.

You're right, of course you are. I don't know why you thought swingers were these open minded Utopians though.

You're right, of course you are. I don't know why you thought swingers were these open minded Utopians though.

"

And there I was thinking I was quick with the delete button

"

Not quick enough for us lot . You were absolutely right though

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Not sure myself but its nice wen it happens x

Liverpool

It's honestly such a weird thing for people to be shamed for. You be your best exhibitionist self! I'm glad you're enjoying what you're doing and long may your enjoyment of the site continue!

It's honestly such a weird thing for people to be shamed for. You be your best exhibitionist self! I'm glad you're enjoying what you're doing and long may your enjoyment of the site continue!"

Thank you .

You made me think there, it is being an exhibitionist, and actually, doesn’t that make up a good proportion of people on here?

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Dress up as Paddington ...... it worked for me

By *ustyshowoffCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I like showing off and yes I do enjoy some of the compliments that I get but so long as I’m happy with my photos does it really matter if they make hot pics? Not to us.

Live and let live, there is too much bitterness and jealousy in this world

Jxx

"I like showing off and yes I do enjoy some of the compliments that I get but so long as I’m happy with my photos does it really matter if they make hot pics? Not to us.

Jxx

"

There is but In the competitive world which involves sex, the envious eyes are never going to go away. Especially when we all start sharing knowingly/unknowingly sexual partners again

Cliques

Liverpool

It's honestly such a weird thing for people to be shamed for. You be your best exhibitionist self! I'm glad you're enjoying what you're doing and long may your enjoyment of the site continue!

Thank you .

You made me think there, it is being an exhibitionist, and actually, doesn’t that make up a good proportion of people on here?"

Yep. Weirdly when it's getting kicks from pictures being appreciated by loads of people it's shamed as attention seeking but having sex in front of lots of people or on cam is just standard fab behaviour. There's nothing wrong with enjoying attention or an audience whatever form that may take.

By *ustyshowoffCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I like showing off and yes I do enjoy some of the compliments that I get but so long as I’m happy with my photos does it really matter if they make hot pics? Not to us.

Jxx

There is but In the competitive world which involves sex, the envious eyes are never going to go away. Especially when we all start sharing knowingly/unknowingly sexual partners again "

I’ve never thought of it as being a competition but you may be right. We look at others and we either like or we don’t. If we find someone attractive we never see them as competitors, maybe that’s because we live abroad and are less involved in the game as it were

Jxx

Tin town

"

Ha! I saw it too and replied... But its gone... To the great reply in the sky.

Thank you .

You made me think there, it is being an exhibitionist, and actually, doesn’t that make up a good proportion of people on here?

Yep. Weirdly when it's getting kicks from pictures being appreciated by loads of people it's shamed as attention seeking but having sex in front of lots of people or on cam is just standard fab behaviour. There's nothing wrong with enjoying attention or an audience whatever form that may take. "

They deserve it mostly..

Jxx

There is but In the competitive world which involves sex, the envious eyes are never going to go away. Especially when we all start sharing knowingly/unknowingly sexual partners again

I’ve never thought of it as being a competition but you may be right. We look at others and we either like or we don’t. If we find someone attractive we never see them as competitors, maybe that’s because we live abroad and are less involved in the game as it were

Jxx"

That is true it is a big game x

People are planning their first after restrictions meets and I know some have more than one person lined up for physical consummation, the misleading youknowwhoyouare statement comes to mind x

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Momentum

R

Liverpool

"Momentum

R"

Without Jeremy Corbyn they've branched out into some niche areas!

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’ve known several people who have been on the hot pics, several times. Often it’s just luck, sometimes it’s because people have a large ‘following’ who have them hotlisted. Most likely though, it’s because they have good pictures and no amount of begging will get them to the top spot.

Maybe there’s a degree of playing the system but I think that’s quite rare and a bit of dismissal from others.

Ultimately it’s an arbitrary list though. It carries no prize or reward, there’s no money to be made and the only thing affected is their esteem.

I don’t see why it’s such a big issue personally

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some interesting answers thanks for all your comments

100% this.

I dont add lots of friends.

I dont change my location.

I have filters on.

I have been top spot several times

It seems to be the same people.

They take lots of photos that are hot? "

I feel like this is the most logical thing that’s been said so far

US side a couple hundred you look at UK side it's in the thousands.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

100% this.

I dont add lots of friends.

I dont change my location.

I have filters on.

I have been top spot several times"

And rightly so ur pics are stunning

I burned my fingers

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Maybe they just have nice pics and people fab them simples

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Maybe they just have nice pics and people fab them simples "

Helps if they look they way you do as well

I dont know, I just put what I want up.

Reached the dizzy heights of page 3, but average 5 or 6 at best.

By *abble-onMan  over a year ago

Newport

I fab pics that are arty and creative, or pleasing to the eye, why shouldn’t I show appreciation?"

I have a feeling its because you are both stunning

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

I really wouldn't lose sleep over it!

We are flattered when people like our pics, but we are also glad we have a manageable inbox!

No prizes for being up there except "hey, how are you?" messages

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Some just attract lots of attention, they're like light attracting moths.

The rest of us give of the occasional glow now and then

It doesn't really matter at the end of the day, it's a fab on a photo and not really life changing

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Some just attract lots of attention, they're like light attracting moths.

It doesn't really matter at the end of the day, it's a fab on a photo and not really life changing "

What do they win

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I've reached the top a few times.

Llanelli

It doesn't really matter at the end of the day, it's a fab on a photo and not really life changing

What do they win "

Absolutely nothing

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

What do they win

Absolutely nothing "

A washing machine

Fake news. And does it matter?

Look at celebs, they have millions of followers on twitter etc, but can they talk to them all?

By *nya888Woman  over a year ago

London

I hardly accept friends requests. Never change my location and never ask for fabs. Still got a few pictures on the top list.

Maybe people save my account and notice when I post new pics? Though seems like fab has a preference, as only my ass pics make the top 20.

Llanelli

"I hardly accept friends requests. Never change my location and never ask for fabs. Still got a few pictures on the top list.

Maybe people save my account and notice when I post new pics? Though seems like fab has a preference, as only my ass pics make the top 20."

All of you looks amazing, your ass is most certainly fab worthy

Some people are just naturally very hot n sexy lol

» Add a new message to this topic