FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Roid Horn

Roid Horn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You may have heard of Roid Rage, but have you heard or experienced Roid Horn? It's when bodybuilders who take testosterone get CRAZY horny and want to fuck day and night.

Ladies ever experienced a man with roid horn?

Personally I love it. Get fucked ALL night until my legs are jelly and he still wont stop. Turns me into a quivering moaning shaking mess and multiple orgasms!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You may have heard of Roid Rage, but have you heard or experienced Roid Horn? It's when bodybuilders who take testosterone get CRAZY horny and want to fuck day and night.

Ladies ever experienced a man with roid horn?

Personally I love it. Get fucked ALL night until my legs are jelly and he still wont stop. Turns me into a quivering moaning shaking mess and multiple orgasms! "

Also men, have you ever had Roid Horn? Describe the feeling and sex on it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No never taken 'roids' but working legs gives me LEGHORN its all that natural testosterone released.

Certainly cant wait for the gyms to open, ill just need to find a foghorn for my leghorn

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I hadn't heard of it. Until you explained it I thought it might be something to do with haemorrhoids.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only ever heard of Road Rage and I'm definitely not feeling horny when I get it.

» Add a new message to this topic