FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The next door neighbour......

The next door neighbour......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hhhh1990 OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

During lockdown, me and my next door neighbours have become pretty close. She’s a 29 year old good looking girl, and he’s a 34 year old handsome bloke. We’ve started drinking together, and when we get a bit tipsy we start bantering. But I’ve always got the feeling that his banter has always crossed the line between banter and flirting......

anyway tonight, he grabbed my ass when we where getting a drink in the kitchen, and pressed up against me. I would have let him fuck me there and then, but I knew it would have been the riskiest fuck ever.....

Anyone else got any similar stories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"During lockdown, me and my next door neighbours have become pretty close. She’s a 29 year old good looking girl, and he’s a 34 year old handsome bloke. We’ve started drinking together, and when we get a bit tipsy we start bantering. But I’ve always got the feeling that his banter has always crossed the line between banter and flirting......

anyway tonight, he grabbed my ass when we where getting a drink in the kitchen, and pressed up against me. I would have let him fuck me there and then, but I knew it would have been the riskiest fuck ever.....

Anyone else got any similar stories?"

Yes there are hundreds of similar stories in the story forum funnily enough!!

T

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a friend's partner tell me that he had seen a photo of me topless when on holiday with my friend. He told me that he would love to see them for real one day. I laughed it off. I do feel a hand on my bum time to time and he looks at me a lot xxxx

By *iger-NWMan  over a year ago

Preston

2 metres apart obviously

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"2 metres apart obviously"

He had arms like a gibbon

» Add a new message to this topic