FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Please don’t judge!!!!!

Please don’t judge!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First time posting, so a Little nervous, so I have this, my Fab account I’ve been off more than on for over 10 years and I get called Lexi, in real life I have my real name, and then I’m Mistress Curve on T’er,

My point being, I some times forget which person I actually am any more, does any one else get that? Please, no negativity, I know I’m far from perfect because of reasons explained in my profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I forget where I've read or debated something so have to quickly make excuses about why I can't show people or send links (because it was on here!)

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Welcome xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just a different name on here.

I don't mix fab n my real world.

So those who ask for numbers to chat get a little weird when I lay my boundaries down and say no.

Not slipped up.... yet

"First time posting, so a Little nervous, so I have this, my Fab account I’ve been off more than on for over 10 years and I get called Lexi, in real life I have my real name, and then I’m Mistress Curve on T’er,

My point being, I some times forget which person I actually am any more, does any one else get that? Please, no negativity, I know I’m far from perfect because of reasons explained in my profile."

I think I’d struggle with that so I imagine you are not alone... I learned early that I can’t keep up with things when my time is spread out lol

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I forget where I've read or debated something so have to quickly make excuses about why I can't show people or send links (because it was on here!)"

This

I also don't always remember if I'm MisA or MisB... depending which site I'm on ...

I guess all of these are parts of you, to get you through diffrent social interactions...i suppose which facets of character is it your most comfortable being is what you needed to get back to, many facats of character lead to confusion n feeling lost

That's an excellent question. How many personalities can you have before you would go bonkers.

"That's an excellent question. How many personalities can you have before you would go bonkers."

3 apparently

"First time posting, so a Little nervous, so I have this, my Fab account I’ve been off more than on for over 10 years and I get called Lexi, in real life I have my real name, and then I’m Mistress Curve on T’er,

My point being, I some times forget which person I actually am any more, does any one else get that? Please, no negativity, I know I’m far from perfect because of reasons explained in my profile.

I think I’d struggle with that so I imagine you are not alone... I learned early that I can’t keep up with things when my time is spread out lol "

Not just me then xxx

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have two, but they have strict boundaries so it's easy to not slip up, week days I am mummy and real life is my focus, at weekends C comes out to play and my sexual playful side is my focus, I never want the two to merge so am happy to have what I do

I sometimes forget who I am...it must be my age.

So, I am allowed to be a bit more me on line whilst on Fab, I say what’s on my mind, and probably a bit more filthy, flirty and generally direct.

In real life, I have to be careful now don’t I? I am a little more considerate with my responses Or subjects of conversation

Now And again these two personalities do blur.

(I may post a serious post from time to time, and I blurt out inappropriate things when I get comfortable with friends )

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm not on any other sites and I don't pretend to be a different person on here so I don't have any of those issues.

Yes I have completely different conversations on here than I do elsewhere but I have a small group of friends who are former members of fab and a small group who have no knowledge of fab or my involvement.

There is a certain amount of overlapping but not to the extent that I forget who I am.

Keep things simple is my moto.

Things are only as complicated as you make them.

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

My point being, I some times forget which person I actually am any more, does any one else get that? Please, no negativity, I know I’m far from perfect because of reasons explained in my profile."

I keep calling husband wrong name to my “vanilla” friends. They looked at me funny when I referred to him as Od Freya

"I forget where I've read or debated something so have to quickly make excuses about why I can't show people or send links (because it was on here!)"

Haha I've done this too. I'll be telling someone a funny story and then I'll remember it was from here and I'll be thinking "crap, I hope they don't ask who that was!"

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'd change your fabname if I was you ...lady olov is available at the moment I believe

Asking people not to judge on an open forum is a bit optimistic considering your question

If the lines between the characters you play are genuinely blurred then maybe you should take a step back from it all.

I only have one name and I forget who I am so I completely understand that

» Add a new message to this topic