FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Energy

Energy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ARPBOT8020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Spennymoor

This morning's random thought...

You know what the problem is nowadays? People don't feel each other's energy any more.

When a woman selects a man on fab, typically she chooses them on their attractiveness and agreeableness, but these are not the traits she really appreciates in real life.

Studies have shown that women think they are predominantly attracted by a man's facial attractiveness, but in reality this is the least important factor. The single most important factor which determines whether a woman is genuinely attracted to a man is his 'energy' upon first meeting, a factor which many women do not even recognise. Fair enough, it is kinda hard to quantify...

When we find partners online, typically women have the power to make their preferred choice, but there's no real way for them to feel this energy and this forces them into making poor decisions based on the face pics and fake compliments they receive.

So, guys, when you're on here being ultra-agreeable to the ladies, you should know that they don't truly respect you for it and you will probably disappoint them on first meeting, so you're unlikely to get a second. This is because you placed yourself in a subservient position and will turn up to meets with the wrong kind of energy required to impress.

What you do with this concept is entirely up to you...

Ladies, if you disagree, that's fine. Tell us how you see it, but let's just try to be fair and rational about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’re quite wrong there.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Cool story

You should mention the word ‘energy’ more

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Cute.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Honestly with how you are on here OP I'm surprised you have the time to post and aren't buried up to your neck in clunge mate

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Do you read a lot of Jordan Peterson? I think you'd appreciate his work.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

He's got it!!!

The energetic connection matters to me. I'll settle for less, but when that spark is there... Im hers, i want her, instant desire,... I dont feel it often, but when I do, it's instantly recognisable.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Disagree.

There are all sorts of things that attract me online, but you can make a connection and have a spark without actually having met. Usually it's pretty accurate as well.

I don't accept the fake compliments, it takes a lot for anyone to convince me that their compliments are genuine both online and in the real world, and I wouldn't meet anyone I don't have respect for.

What were you hoping to achieve with this post OP? Because it seems as though it might just be to rile people up.

Manchester (she/her)

"Do you read a lot of Jordan Peterson? I think you'd appreciate his work."

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Green arrow people.... Never forget the green arrow

Talk about over complicating things, people either have chemistry or they don’t.

By *uscularLoveMan  over a year ago

london

The illusive "energy" or "vibe".

From what I've gathered speaking to other women, yes facial attraction is important but you need to think about the psychology behind it.

If a person focuses on what they're aesthetic looks like they will find attraction in what another person looks like.

If a person focuses on how much money they have they will find attraction in they other persons finances.

If a person focuses on their morals and principles they will be attracted to the same.

Visa versa, I don't think there is a specific one way of attraction it's just all about the person and there preferences. If you want to know what would make a women attracted to you ask her what she wants in life and what she focuses on 80% of the time it will be regarding of what she really wants for herself.

“ So, guys, when you're on here being ultra-agreeable to the ladies, you should know that they don't truly respect you for it and you will probably disappoint them on first meeting, so you're unlikely to get a second.”

Disagree with you, I build connections and get to know people before meeting. So when I meet I’m just then same as how we’ve been talking on here. I don’t know how you can say “they don’t truly respect you” all of my meets I’ve seen multiple times and good friends with them.

I can tell you that the men I've met had none of that "submissive energy". They were confident, taking charge and knew how to get what they want(ed).

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

‘Studies show that women don’t know what they’re attracted to. Random men online know women’s minds better’

I agree with the energy thing but it’s not a new concept. Finding the right chemistry is a pretty common thing.

We all make poor decisions at some point. I disagree wholeheartedly it's gender exclusive. Or based on face pics only.

[Removed by poster at 02/04/21 13:22:47]

Also are you agreeable?

And why shall I assume all compliments are fake? How can you build any connection without a credit of some trust?

"You should mention the word ‘energy’ more "

Manchester (she/her)

"‘Studies show that women don’t know what they’re attracted to. Random men online know women’s minds better’

"

Silly uppity womenz assuming they know what they want

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My main concern is that there will be impressionable men who will actually believe this.

Manchester (she/her)

"My main concern is that there will be impressionable men who will actually believe this. "

There's a giant market for this kind of crap

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My main concern is that there will be impressionable men who will actually believe this.

There's a giant market for this kind of crap"

Don't I know it! Thank God our son and son in law have the strength of character and upbringing to think for themselves

I'm agreeable, a lot. I have lots of second meets so that blows your theory out the water

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

"This morning's random thought...

You know what the problem is nowadays? People don't feel each other's energy any more.

When a woman selects a man on fab, typically she chooses them on their attractiveness and agreeableness, but these are not the traits she really appreciates in real life.

Studies have shown that women think they are predominantly attracted by a man's facial attractiveness, but in reality this is the least important factor. The single most important factor which determines whether a woman is genuinely attracted to a man is his 'energy' upon first meeting, a factor which many women do not even recognise. Fair enough, it is kinda hard to quantify...

When we find partners online, typically women have the power to make their preferred choice, but there's no real way for them to feel this energy and this forces them into making poor decisions based on the face pics and fake compliments they receive.

So, guys, when you're on here being ultra-agreeable to the ladies, you should know that they don't truly respect you for it and you will probably disappoint them on first meeting, so you're unlikely to get a second. This is because you placed yourself in a subservient position and will turn up to meets with the wrong kind of energy required to impress.

Ladies, if you disagree, that's fine. Tell us how you see it, but let's just try to be fair and rational about it "

Define your context of the word 'energy'.

To me this probably means soemthing different.

By *elpful and caringMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Are you getting enough red meat in your diet op?

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I'm spiritual so'energy' means something different. I don't understand the context you have used it, do you mean attitude or personality.

The contaxt doesn't make sense.

Spennymoor

Thanks for all your responses. As always, the object is not to prove a point, merely to investigate that point and get a measure of people's feelings about it.

These aren't my ideas, they are a mish-mash of known factors which I've pieced together into a coherent narrative, and I now have your feedback. It's literally just a random thought I had this morning, as I do most days. I mention them here because I think it's interesting and should provoke a healthy, worthwhile discussion, but few of you seem able to accept it on that level.

I simply believe that both men and women need to adapt themselves to the new way of doing things, because we're still having teething troubles. Men are more at fault than women on this point. We, as a whole, are failing to adapt and going further and further down the wrong path.

Thanks for your thoughts, there have been some very good, insightful posts

(For those of you who take offence to my posts, stop being swayed by looking at the guy in my profile picture and look at my bed instead. I sleep on pink fluffy sheets surrounded by fairy lights and Haribo FFS!!!)

What new way of doing things?

"

I simply believe that both men and women need to adapt themselves to the new way of doing things, because we're still having teething troubles. Men are more at fault than women on this point. We, as a whole, are failing to adapt and going further and further down the wrong path.

"

OP,theres no offence taken but in relation to the paragraph above I disagree.

I've been on and off here for 5 years, my approach has always been the same and I've always done OK.

No adaptation needed, I'll continue to be agreeable, give compliments and get meets thanks.

Spennymoor

"Do you read a lot of Jordan Peterson? I think you'd appreciate his work."

I'm pretty sure this is Todd Grande territory

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

You couldn't be further more from the truth if you tried

"

I've been on and off here for 5 years, my approach has always been the same and I've always done OK.

No adaptation needed, I'll continue to be agreeable, give compliments and get meets thanks.

"

I certainly know which approach would work on me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks for all your responses. As always, the object is not to prove a point, merely to investigate that point and get a measure of people's feelings about it.

These aren't my ideas, they are a mish-mash of known factors which I've pieced together into a coherent narrative, and I now have your feedback. It's literally just a random thought I had this morning, as I do most days. I mention them here because I think it's interesting and should provoke a healthy, worthwhile discussion, but few of you seem able to accept it on that level.

Thanks for your thoughts, there have been some very good, insightful posts

(For those of you who take offence to my posts, stop being swayed by looking at the guy in my profile picture and look at my bed instead. I sleep on pink fluffy sheets surrounded by fairy lights and Haribo FFS!!!)"

I haven't taken offence to your posts.

What is the new way of doing things?

Is this a science thing. Because if I am honest, I got bored and fell asleep at the back of the class

Women and men both know when they are attracted to someone. They don’t know why, and that attraction can quickly go away, but they probably do know why.

*i am not a scientist.

I just think people trying to give advise on what to do to get someone to look at you differently is pointless, forget the energy someone gives. If two women are looking at the same man at the same time, one might fancy him, the other might not. *just my thoughts.

"

I certainly know which approach would work on me "

Do tell

"This morning's random thought...

Ladies, if you disagree, that's fine. Tell us how you see it, but let's just try to be fair and rational about it "

Mansplaining again

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I get your thoughts but in simple terms yes we pick on here to our best ability using pics and words, but sometimes that energy is picked up on and translated into real life chemistry when we meet, sometimes we do pick badly and it doesn't, that's the problem of making online relationships

» Add a new message to this topic