By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do you know if your cum is heavy or not ive never weighed mine

Would like to help you weight "

how should we do it and what am I cumming in to get the weight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

Would like to help you weight how should we do it and what am I cumming in to get the weight "

I'll watch you wank try remember to catch it in a bowl then put it on scales . I don't need anymore weight in me

[Removed by poster at 02/04/21 06:56:21]

Would like to help you weight how should we do it and what am I cumming in to get the weight

I'll watch you wank try remember to catch it in a bowl then put it on scales . I don't need anymore weight in me "

and I thought u would take one for the team weigh yourself then swallow all I can give then get back on and find out the weight for me

Norfolk

Would like to help you weight how should we do it and what am I cumming in to get the weight

I'll watch you wank try remember to catch it in a bowl then put it on scales . I don't need anymore weight in me and I thought u would take one for the team weigh yourself then swallow all I can give then get back on and find out the weight for me "

Sorry asking the wrong person to do that. I don't know my weight never want to know it

I'll watch you wank try remember to catch it in a bowl then put it on scales . I don't need anymore weight in me and I thought u would take one for the team weigh yourself then swallow all I can give then get back on and find out the weight for me

Sorry asking the wrong person to do that. I don't know my weight never want to know it "

but your so slim and have a wonderful body xx

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My wife is a squirter

By *lhr1061Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Been called a heavy cummer a few times, any offers of weighing it glady accepted

Norfolk

I'll watch you wank try remember to catch it in a bowl then put it on scales . I don't need anymore weight in me and I thought u would take one for the team weigh yourself then swallow all I can give then get back on and find out the weight for me

Sorry asking the wrong person to do that. I don't know my weight never want to know it but your so slim and have a wonderful body xx "

In your eyes I do but in mine I see different. But thank you gorgeous XX

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Heavy Cummin is my rap name

It bears no relevance to the weight of my Harry Monk though

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Heavy Cummers - weigh in at over 100 kilos

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Kryptonian semen has same effect. Clark thought Lois was enjoying a post-coital day in bed till he realised she was pinned down by his sperm. They now have a reinforced spoon for him to clean her up with.

DC kept it quiet. Along with their fecal phase.

Sorry asking the wrong person to do that. I don't know my weight never want to know it but your so slim and have a wonderful body xx

In your eyes I do but in mine I see different. But thank you gorgeous XX"

your very welcome beautiful

Don’t go too heavy on the cumin, it can be very earthy, but have a heat to it.

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

Sorry asking the wrong person to do that. I don't know my weight never want to know it but your so slim and have a wonderful body xx

In your eyes I do but in mine I see different. But thank you gorgeous XX your very welcome beautiful "

Wow. You've pulled! Whenever ever I suggest what you did I'd get s hard slap across the face. What's your secret?

I thought Punxsutawney Phil had already been pulled out of his hole in Gobblers Knob?!

By *ensual mMan  over a year ago

conwy

I had a comment made to me once which i was unsure about.

Her words were.

Bloody hell i wasnt expecting that you cum like a racehorse.

I should have stopped there and then and asked questions.

In your eyes I do but in mine I see different. But thank you gorgeous XX your very welcome beautiful

Wow. You've pulled! Whenever ever I suggest what you did I'd get s hard slap across the face. What's your secret? "

my secret is there is no secret just be yourself

Norfolk

In your eyes I do but in mine I see different. But thank you gorgeous XX your very welcome beautiful

Wow. You've pulled! Whenever ever I suggest what you did I'd get s hard slap across the face. What's your secret? my secret is there is no secret just be yourself "

Is that right wookiedad

By *lhr1061Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"I had a comment made to me once which i was unsure about.

Her words were.

Bloody hell i wasnt expecting that you cum like a racehorse.

I should have stopped there and then and asked questions. "

Haha, had a girl say the same to me, how she knew what a horse cum like I didn't want to ask

Wow. You've pulled! Whenever ever I suggest what you did I'd get s hard slap across the face. What's your secret? my secret is there is no secret just be yourself

Is that right wookiedad "

am I wrong? X

Not a thread about a rather heavy jar of a spice then?

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

I've heard of heavy water ...

Is this the new green energy solution for cold fusion?

Norfolk

Wow. You've pulled! Whenever ever I suggest what you did I'd get s hard slap across the face. What's your secret? my secret is there is no secret just be yourself

Is that right wookiedad am I wrong? X"

Yes that don't always work. I'm the woman so I'm right XX

"How do you know if your cum is heavy or not ive never weighed mine "

Mines heavy because my balls are hanging near my knees now lol

I am about 15 stones. I might qualify as a heavy cummer.

By *iking.beardMan  over a year ago

Leeds

How are you weighing it? Kitching scales? That nasty! I'm thinking I'll have a wank when standing on my bathroom scales then see how much I've lost once I've cum.

Have a vid posted. Don't know if its heavy or not?

"Have a vid posted. Don't know if its heavy or not?"

How much does the video weigh? Did you weigh video before and after Cumming?

I do cum loads. And absolutely love a big squirter xx my tongue is ever grateful x

Is that right wookiedad am I wrong? X

Yes that don't always work. I'm the woman so I'm right XX"

yes dear

Carrick will be along soon to demonstrate his jizzing prowess I'm sure

Norfolk

Yes that don't always work. I'm the woman so I'm right XX yes dear "

I'm not a deer gorgeous XX

Yes that don't always work. I'm the woman so I'm right XX yes dear

I'm not a deer gorgeous XX"

then what are u xxx

Norfolk

I'm not a deer gorgeous XX then what are u xxx "

Come find out

I'm not a deer gorgeous XX then what are u xxx

Come find out "

jumps in car im on my way

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I thought this was about spices, I’m a heavy user of cumin myself

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Heavy squirter here. Especially after a session on the ale.

I love it when a man produces 125ml.

Please send me pics of your cum in measuring jugs.

"I love it when a man produces 125ml.

Please send me pics of your cum in measuring jugs."

Your inbox is going to be in tatters after this!

"Don’t go too heavy on the cumin, it can be very earthy, but have a heat to it. "

I can’t believe this quite brilliant comment hasn’t got a reply and quote yet, shame. Keep trying buddy

"I love it when a man produces 125ml.

Please send me pics of your cum in measuring jugs.

Your inbox is going to be in tatters after this! "

And my fanny will be in tatters too from masturbating too much to the glorious 125ml heavy cummers!!

Many many years ago there was a story going round (and happily spread by an anti gay work colleague) that Marc Almond (of Soft Cell fame) had to be stomach pumped and they removed one pint of spunk.

I enquired as to if anyone could or knew of anyone who could cum that amount or if they knew what the average amount of cum was.

The guy boastfully expressed he could half fill a pint glass.

Most guys cant tell the difference between piss and cum but can sure spew a mouthful of shit.

Yep heavy cummer as profile suggests. Love to spurt it all over a nice pair of tits

» Add a new message to this topic