FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good looking

Good looking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabbers...I started a thread about how handsome I am lol

I know I know...im a fat ugly bugger but I wanted to be one of the beautiful people for 1 hour...wow....some people didn't see the joke,some messaged me to say how ugly I am and some just wanted to put me down...but most didn't...so thanks to those people who made me feel nice for an hour....peace and love xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Noochie you are perfectly gorgeous

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’re beautiful, I mean that, beautiful.

Thanks guys but I never fish for anything, I know my limits and im happy with my looks...just wanted to see the response...it was interesting lol x

i very much like you, and your appearance.

sod everyone else, their opinion doesn't matter.

Px

"i very much like you, and your appearance.

Px "

Thank you and im not bothered by others but its funny and bit sad at some of the replies...not sure a woman would get those replies and messages...never mind x

"Thanks guys but I never fish for anything, I know my limits and im happy with my looks...just wanted to see the response...it was interesting lol x"

Sometimes it’s worth finding out just for the halibut.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I still look like something that should be but down for the sake of humanity.

Px

Thank you and im not bothered by others but its funny and bit sad at some of the replies...not sure a woman would get those replies and messages...never mind x"

Actually, a woman would get exactly the same sort of response as Annie Whatsherface used to do similar threads to the one you’ve done.

P

For some reason some people genuinely take offence at people stating that they like their own appearance.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

There are lots of people on here, who love pputting others down.

I feel sorry for them.

Px

Thank you and im not bothered by others but its funny and bit sad at some of the replies...not sure a woman would get those replies and messages...never mind x

Actually, a woman would get exactly the same sort of response as Annie Whatsherface used to do similar threads to the one you’ve done.

P

For some reason some people genuinely take offence at people stating that they like their own appearance.

"

Really? But I think I know who you mean and she is pretty...im not lol

It’s all about the person not the package ! You can change from a 10-1 with a shit personality or from a. 1-10 with an awesome one just be you bro and people will soon see what your really worth and to be fair I wouldn’t say your an unattractive bloke

"It’s all about the person not the package ! You can change from a 10-1 with a shit personality or from a. 1-10 with an awesome one just be you bro and people will soon see what your really worth and to be fair I wouldn’t say your an unattractive bloke "

Here,here

Just carry on being you, beautiful inside n out, you don't take yourself too seriously that is attractive in its self

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Hi fabbers...I started a thread about how handsome I am lol

I know I know...im a fat ugly bugger but I wanted to be one of the beautiful people for 1 hour...wow....some people didn't see the joke,some messaged me to say how ugly I am and some just wanted to put me down...but most didn't...so thanks to those people who made me feel nice for an hour....peace and love xxx"

Dont put your self down x

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I know I know...im a fat ugly bugger but I wanted to be one of the beautiful people for 1 hour...wow....some people didn't see the joke,some messaged me to say how ugly I am and some just wanted to put me down...but most didn't...so thanks to those people who made me feel nice for an hour....peace and love xxx"

Xxxx

I know I know...im a fat ugly bugger but I wanted to be one of the beautiful people for 1 hour...wow....some people didn't see the joke,some messaged me to say how ugly I am and some just wanted to put me down...but most didn't...so thanks to those people who made me feel nice for an hour....peace and love xxx

Dont put your self down x"

Guys thanks but im not putting myself down honestly...but this had made me want to be a nicer presence in the forums xxx

My biggest envy is people who truly love themselves and don’t fall into the norm of putting themselves down. I think it’s a lot of people’s envy too but some people get annoyed for breaking the mould.... continue breaking the mould my man.

» Add a new message to this topic