FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > stupid is as stupid does?

stupid is as stupid does?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

right fabsters..

i want to know: what's the most stupid thing you've done? (or at least a silly stupid thing you've done recently?)

because im nebby, and i could really use the lols.

besides believing the 'i love yous', i think ive just surpassed myself on the stupidity front.

i just put a plastic tray, and a kn!fe in the microwave, attempting to reheat last night's leftovers, as im a tad peckish.

Ooooipsies

Px

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I once wanted to warm up a brownie so I put it in the microwave for a few seconds... With the foil wrapping still on it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dangerous stupid: I cut into the lead for an electric kettle while slicing a load of bread in a hurry. Big bang resulted but God bless electric fuse boxes.

Honestly, I've done so much dumb shit I'm trying to find the least stupid so I can pretend I'm not a complete fucking moron.

"I once wanted to warm up a brownie so I put it in the microwave for a few seconds... With the foil wrapping still on it "

im wheeeeezing at this

like im usually pretty smart and sensible.. but apparently today my braincells have left the chat.. either that or i just wanted to spend money on a new microwave

The other week I nearly cut off my fingers cutting a bagel, while the bagel was in my hand.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

FYI country slices catch fire after 15 seconds in the microwave

Once I tried to get a piece of toast out of the toaster with a metal knife, that hurt!

A couple of weeks ago, I glued my glasses to my nose

I put a lovely hand painted glass in the dishwasher by mistake came out bare glass oops

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Yes, I kept my daughter off school on Manday and Tuesday this week convinced it was the end of term holiday.

Got a call on Tuesday afternoon asking why she wasn't at school. Considering the job I do, which is in education, this somehow maked it worse.

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

First time I drove on the motorway. Was too scared to change lanes. Stayed in the middle lane from Glasgow to Blackpool

R

Put a bottle of barbecue sauce in the bathroom cabinet.

I have a penchant for leaving my purse on my car roof! Then driving off!

Thankfully I mostly use my phone to pay now, so I havent done it for a while!

[Removed by poster at 01/04/21 18:09:10]

By *.R.MMan  over a year ago

Norfolk

Run out in front of a moving car

"right fabsters..

i want to know: what's the most stupid thing you've done? (or at least a silly stupid thing you've done recently?)

besides believing the 'i love yous', i think ive just surpassed myself on the stupidity front.

i just put a plastic tray, and a kn!fe in the microwave, attempting to reheat last night's leftovers, as im a tad peckish.

Ooooipsies

Px"

Did it explode?

Derby

"I once wanted to warm up a brownie so I put it in the microwave for a few seconds... With the foil wrapping still on it

im wheeeeezing at this

like im usually pretty smart and sensible.. but apparently today my braincells have left the chat.. either that or i just wanted to spend money on a new microwave "

Yep, turns out the sparks don't add flavour

By *aybail-238Couple  over a year ago

hartlepool

Tried cooing some of those tgi friday mini ribs in the oven without taking them out of the plastic packet. When we thought it was cooked it came out just a melted block of plastic around the ribs. We have never been more devastated.

I was very socially awkward as a teen. At 17 I worked in retail on the tills and knew I needed to start being more chatty with people. My friends from college would tell me to open up, just have conversations with people and to relax without stressing.

So one day I thought right I’m going to talk to people while I’m on the tills today. Ask them how their day is or what projects they’re doing if they’re buying paints or garden equipment etc. It was summer at the time so a lot of people were doing summery jobs.

Two ladies came to the till and they looked very friendly. One seemed to have a pain in her lower back and she was shuffling a little which made sense because she was pregnant. I thought oh this is a good way to get chatting to people.

So I’m scanning their items and I say “congratulations, when is your baby due” nodding at her baby bump and putting a smile one which took a lot of effort to muster as I was so socially anxious. She said “pardon?” looked really annoyed and said “I’M NOT PREGNANT!”

It didn’t help her mate started laughing and I just went red faced and said oh sorry. Scanned the rest and said goodbye.

That’s when I learnt to never assume a lady is pregnant and to just keep quiet about such things as I get myself in a state

Took my car to do an MOT, walked back 30 mins to realise I left my house keys with the car keys. I did lot of walking that day.

When I was younger I put my fingers into a light socket instead of putting a bulb in. Obviously I got a painful lectric shock. When I stood back up I reached back into the air and tried it again.

oh my lorrrrd some of these are making me lol

Definitely feeling better about my life now

Px

One September that was a luscious indian summer, my son and I just carried on very day as we had for the last eight weeks until a phone call kindly informed me that the school had started the previous week

"

First time I drove on the motorway. Was too scared to change lanes. Stayed in the middle lane from Glasgow to Blackpool

R"

Bet you got some right horns and glares!

I once had a room mate who got so d*unk he microwaved his post pub burger with the polystyrene box still covering the burger.

And he ate the whole thing. Only a bit of the box was left afterwards

By *aynLexiCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater, Somerset

I'm always looking for my phone when it's in my hand

Other than that I'm just clumsy, I trip over the floor constantly even when it's flat that's why I'm not good in heels.

Lx

Went to the cash machine with a friend, chatting animatedly about something. I put card in, typed the pin number and selected £40, all the whole focussing on the conversation. I got my card back, put it in my purse then walked away. I realised 5 minutes later that I'd left the money and obviously it was gone by the time I returned. I'm not a multitasker

"I'm always looking for my phone when it's in my hand

Other than that I'm just clumsy, I trip over the floor constantly even when it's flat that's why I'm not good in heels.

Lx"

This reminds me when my friend and I were very “not-sober” we’d make videos to remind ourself of what daft stuff we got up to. Lost my phone in the car and we were searching all over for it. Got out the car, effing and jeffing, where the fuck has it gone. Turns out it was in the satnav holder recording us for about 20mins

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"I was very socially awkward as a teen. At 17 I worked in retail on the tills and knew I needed to start being more chatty with people. My friends from college would tell me to open up, just have conversations with people and to relax without stressing.

So one day I thought right I’m going to talk to people while I’m on the tills today. Ask them how their day is or what projects they’re doing if they’re buying paints or garden equipment etc. It was summer at the time so a lot of people were doing summery jobs.

Two ladies came to the till and they looked very friendly. One seemed to have a pain in her lower back and she was shuffling a little which made sense because she was pregnant. I thought oh this is a good way to get chatting to people.

So I’m scanning their items and I say “congratulations, when is your baby due” nodding at her baby bump and putting a smile one which took a lot of effort to muster as I was so socially anxious. She said “pardon?” looked really annoyed and said “I’M NOT PREGNANT!”

It didn’t help her mate started laughing and I just went red faced and said oh sorry. Scanned the rest and said goodbye.

That’s when I learnt to never assume a lady is pregnant and to just keep quiet about such things as I get myself in a state "

been there

.. done that

Brushing both sides of a slice of bread with oil and then putting it in the toaster does not make fried bread. I need a new toaster. I went into the kitchen the other day and wondered why the hell the milk bottle was on the kitchen table. I got my coffee out of the fridge and put the milk back.

Forgot it was Saturday and walked to school in my school uniform.

By *otchocyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I once put my cock into the bacon slicer in Tescos..I got thrown out!!

...and she got the sack..

"Forgot it was Saturday and walked to school in my school uniform."

If this incident was recent, there is indeed cause for concern

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

visiting

I put some soggy chewing gum in the microwave and then picked up the gum. Stoooopid. My fingers are a hot sticky mess

Bridgwater, Somerset

"I'm always looking for my phone when it's in my hand

Lx

This reminds me when my friend and I were very “not-sober” we’d make videos to remind ourself of what daft stuff we got up to. Lost my phone in the car and we were searching all over for it. Got out the car, effing and jeffing, where the fuck has it gone. Turns out it was in the satnav holder recording us for about 20mins "

Derby

I also once turned up to work one day, turned my laptop on and while it was booting up, took my coat off and put it on the back of my chair, put my phone on the desk and noticed my keys on the desk too. I thought to myself "Did I leave those here last night?"

I drove to work that morning...

By *otchocyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"right fabsters..

Ooooipsies

Px"

...and she got the sack

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

When I was at home my parents had an open coal fire. So one evening I unwrapped a boiled sweet, put the wrapper in my mouth and tossed the sweet into the fire... Oh shucks

I licked a frozen bin lid in Winter once and had to wait for Spring before I was free to do more stupid stuff.

Bridgwater, Somerset

"right fabsters..

Ooooipsies

Px

...and she got the sack "

You also posted the same thing twice in a forum

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Prin, ever heat about the time I went to sit on the toilet and missed? While sober.....

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Prin, ever heat about the time I went to sit on the toilet and missed? While sober....."

It wasnt funny at all

[Removed by poster at 01/04/21 18:31:15]

"Prin, ever heat about the time I went to sit on the toilet and missed? While sober.....

It wasnt funny at all "

Twat

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Prin, ever heat about the time I went to sit on the toilet and missed? While sober.....

It wasnt funny at all

Twat "

I know

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Superglued my lips together

"Superglued my lips together "

The days before Tena lady!

"Superglued my lips together

The days before Tena lady!"

cheeky!

The days before Tena lady!

cheeky! "

"Once I tried to get a piece of toast out of the toaster with a metal knife, that hurt!

A couple of weeks ago, I glued my glasses to my nose "

I remember that thread

"Superglued my lips together "

Keep talking!

Keep talking!"

Even superglue won’t stop that

I'm a receptionist... When I was at work I was browsing on my phone with it under the desk, someone approaching the desk looked at me and said hello and I replied "goodbye"

Utter, twat brain mode. Felt a right idiot

Tbh that's not to worst thing. I do some dumb stuff daily lol

Her x

"I'm a receptionist... When I was at work I was browsing on my phone with it under the desk, someone approaching the desk looked at me and said hello and I replied "goodbye"

Her x"

that properly tickled me

Picked up a hot pan without and oven glove. And instead of putting it down, leant it on my chest in a panic. I'm lucky I didn't scar

Grabbed hold of power lines when I was young, I reckon that's up there!

"I'm a receptionist... When I was at work I was browsing on my phone with it under the desk, someone approaching the desk looked at me and said hello and I replied "goodbye"

Her x

that properly tickled me "

Honestly I laughed so hard when he left... Felt a right tit

Pressed the red emergency button behind the bar at a pub I use to work at. Mind went blank and had no idea what the button was for, police arrived soon after and looked like a right tit

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Stuck my leg out to catch a piano as it fell off the back of a removal van

"I put a lovely hand painted glass in the dishwasher by mistake came out bare glass oops "

I have several plastic items that resemble poor attempts at hand thrown pottery after their spin through the dishwasher

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Came out of the shop I stopped at near my daughter's flat.

Walked to her flat with the heavy shopping bags.

Stood at her kitchen window staring at my car that I had parked outside the shop and forgot about.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Once I tried to get a piece of toast out of the toaster with a metal knife, that hurt!

A couple of weeks ago, I glued my glasses to my nose

I remember that thread "

I remember sharing the antidote!

Stupidest thing I've ever done, jumping home made ramps on a dodgy box as a kid, numerous Injuries later still didn't learn

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I managed go to the wrong place for a sales meeting ...60 miles from the place I should have been

» Add a new message to this topic