FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verified Users

Verified Users

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rownEyedGirl80 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nearby

Just be careful who you think is verified as genuine on here. Ive been chatting to someone who was photo verified only to find out later they had replaced their photo verified picture with 4 other pics stolen from a Facebook account. Obviously photo verified is not a guarantee you are chatting to the person in the picture. Beware!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d rather meet someone verified by a meet not just a photo.

Nearby

Still wouldnt trust that either. They could make up another fake one & verify themselves lol

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

It's really easy to find out, just ask to see a veri photo. If they say it's awful then just ask them to take a new one. If genuine then it shouldn't be a problem

Nearby

I think its just because i trusted the green flag how Fab say its proving people are genuine. Obviously not the case.

Yes i now request a selfie with thumbs up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This happened to me. I now ask for veri photo or photo asking them to do something.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Nah, the photo veri means nothing really, other than there was a human holding a piece of paper with the profile name written on it, unless that actual picture is displayed in public pics.

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

meet verified or no meet, its that simple for us

r&s

So you only meet someone who is verified, how do you get verified if you only meet verified ?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"So you only meet someone who is verified, how do you get verified if you only meet verified ?"

I've met unverified men. I chat on the phone or they send a photo.

I've met verified men who were 20 years older than their photos and profile suggested.

Nothing is certain on here.

Llanelli

Maybe they should make it so have to display at least one veri photo. Doesn't have to show face as can tell by body shape or tattoos etc

"So you only meet someone who is verified, how do you get verified if you only meet verified ?

I've met verified men who were 20 years older than their photos and profile suggested.

Nothing is certain on here."

I really don't understand why anyone would assume a verification proves anything.

There's a real person behind every profile, no bots. I'm an adult and don't need babysitting. Especially not on a sex site.

"Maybe they should make it so have to display at least one veri photo. Doesn't have to show face as can tell by body shape or tattoos etc"

What would that prove?

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Trust no-one and nothing

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Indeed, it can be easy to assume everyone is genuine regardless of verification status, but sadly thats not the case.

It sucks when it happens, no one wants or likes being cat fished. Just remember it speaks more of their character, that they are deceitful scumbags, than your own.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"So you only meet someone who is verified, how do you get verified if you only meet verified ?"
they verify you after you've met them.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I prefer to make my own decisions when it comes to meeting people. What one total stranger has to say about another total stranger is pointless and useless to me.

"So you only meet someone who is verified, how do you get verified if you only meet verified ? they verify you after you've met them."

I know, being verified doesn’t change anything in fact I’ve had the opposite where some one said I am not seeing you because you have been with them was on my last account

London

"So you only meet someone who is verified, how do you get verified if you only meet verified ?

Nothing is certain on here.

I really don't understand why anyone would assume a verification proves anything.

There's a real person behind every profile, no bots. I'm an adult and don't need babysitting. Especially not on a sex site. "

I was beginning to think I was the only one with common sense on here.

Why do people relinquish responsibility for their own wellbeing to others?!!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

While verifications (of any kind) *can* be an "indication" (and nothing more) that someone is who they say they are - they're not an absolute guarantee either.

It's down to common sense, gut instinct and spending time getting to know someone before diving into anything that all add up to build a level of trust that the person is who they say they are and even then that may not be an accurate picture in some cases.

It's sad when people create fake profiles but trust your gut and always try to search for the photos online and request a personal video or photo if things are progressing well.

I wouldn't ever give my verification photo to anyone on here who asked. It has my face and me holding a piece of paper with my username on. I'd have to have major trust in someone before I sent that.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Why not have a cam chat just to say hi all verifications can be faked in somewhere on the other.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Totally agree we were let down first time we joined site and tried to set up a meet

It’s quite sad the lengths people go to pretend to be real... I always think surely it’s easier just to be real...

I generally try and get to know someone before taking things further gut instinct and can generally tell they are real or fake

I am not photo verified, I am definitely fake!

Llanelli

"Maybe they should make it so have to display at least one veri photo. Doesn't have to show face as can tell by body shape or tattoos etc

What would that prove?

"

Well if the veri photo matches the other photos they upload over time then it would prove they're who they say they're. You could even get them to right your username on paper and hold it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I prefer to make my own decisions when it comes to meeting people. What one total stranger has to say about another total stranger is pointless and useless to me.

"

this is true. After all, one lady on my verifications said that I’m slightly better than a wank and I can assure you than I’m ever so much better

East London

"Maybe they should make it so have to display at least one veri photo. Doesn't have to show face as can tell by body shape or tattoos etc"

My body changes year to year. And there's no way I'm putting up a naked one.

East London

I was ghosted at the last minute by a well verified profile.

It happens.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"I am not photo verified, I am definitely fake! "

Me too!!

Tbh the worst meet I’ve had on here had fifty odd veris and the best none so I don’t rely on anything anyone else has said. X

Llanelli

"Maybe they should make it so have to display at least one veri photo. Doesn't have to show face as can tell by body shape or tattoos etc

My body changes year to year. And there's no way I'm putting up a naked one."

There's always the half face option, top or bottom

London

"I prefer to make my own decisions when it comes to meeting people. What one total stranger has to say about another total stranger is pointless and useless to me.

this is true. After all, one lady on my verifications said that I’m slightly better than a wank and I can assure you than I’m ever so much better "

The best way is cam chat or video call...so you can see a person(s) "live", if you are interesting to each other. Otherways, everything can be a fake.

"It's sad when people create fake profiles but trust your gut and always try to search for the photos online and request a personal video or photo if things are progressing well.

I wouldn't ever give my verification photo to anyone on here who asked. It has my face and me holding a piece of paper with my username on. I'd have to have major trust in someone before I sent that. "

Who knows where the pic would end up!

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Thank you Obi Wan.

» Add a new message to this topic