FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > domination help needed

domination help needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all after advice. I met a girl on here she is 18 she wants me to be her master I an 27 but never dominated anyone before need some advice please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Hey all after advice. I met a girl on here she is 18 she wants me to be her master I an 27 but never dominated anyone before need some advice please "
pm sent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If she is looking for someone to master her in your sex life, there are people who can advise you better than I.

If she is looking for someone to take on the role of master of her life... Think very carefully...;-)

I have a naturally strong personallity and two women in my past have wanted me to take control of their lives, and both times it was because they had insecurity issues...

It is at best a massive 24/7 responsibility... At worst you are to blame for everything that doesnt work out...

Now... This is not always the case... But if it is, and it is something you have to ask advice about (at 27) then "perhaps" it is not who you are and my question would be...

Do I want to become someone that I am not, by nature...?

If you are, and or could become... Good Luck...;-);-)

No she wants sorry she is begging me to become her master.

"No she wants sorry she is begging me to become her master. "

Fair enough... Go for it...;-)

But before you do, me being a cynical bastard and all, you might mention that you cant afford to buy her a new car or jetset holidays, and see if she goes 50 shades of invisible...;-);-)

"No she wants sorry she is begging me to become her master. "

Do I spy a contradiction in that statement ?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Hey all after advice. I met a girl on here she is 18 she wants me to be her master I an 27 but never dominated anyone before need some advice please "

Tell her to get someone who knows what they are doing.

"Hey all after advice. I met a girl on here she is 18 she wants me to be her master I an 27 but never dominated anyone before need some advice please

Tell her to get someone who knows what they are doing."

Agreed, if you have to ask how to, then I don't think it's in you to be dominant.

The fact that she is asking 'you' to be her 'Master' shows that she knows fuck all about it either

It should be the perfect match

Have a game of i spy instead

well i took sum of ur advice and went and met her this mornin tied her to a chair and left the room for 30 mins wen i went bk in she was beggin to plesure me but i sed not yet, she didnt look to happy to i slapped her and told her if she begs me she will be slapped more she must wait. an hour had past and i blindfolded her ripped off her panties which were already soaked and gave her throbbin clit a good hard licki she came almost instantly she is currently still tied to the chair while i reply to u all beggin me to come bk and finsih off over her, think she needs a good slappin to teac her a lesson

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Perhaps a spanking not a slapping.

Facial bruises are not a good look on a Monday morning...

"Perhaps a spanking not a slapping.

Facial bruises are not a good look on a Monday morning..."

not slappin her face lol first slap was on her perky tits secon was on her great ass cheaks

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"No she wants sorry she is begging me to become her master.

Do I spy a contradiction in that statement ?"

yes we noticed that lol

Fast mover...

"Fast mover..."

lol!

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"well i took sum of ur advice and went and met her this mornin tied her to a chair and left the room for 30 mins wen i went bk in she was beggin to plesure me but i sed not yet, she didnt look to happy to i slapped her and told her if she begs me she will be slapped more she must wait. an hour had past and i blindfolded her ripped off her panties which were already soaked and gave her throbbin clit a good hard licki she came almost instantly she is currently still tied to the chair while i reply to u all beggin me to come bk and finsih off over her, think she needs a good slappin to teac her a lesson "

wow that was quick! .... even for Mr Grey

"well i took sum of ur advice and went and met her this mornin tied her to a chair and left the room for 30 mins wen i went bk in she was beggin to plesure me but i sed not yet, she didnt look to happy to i slapped her and told her if she begs me she will be slapped more she must wait. an hour had past and i blindfolded her ripped off her panties which were already soaked and gave her throbbin clit a good hard licki she came almost instantly she is currently still tied to the chair while i reply to u all beggin me to come bk and finsih off over her, think she needs a good slappin to teac her a lesson "

i've just checked

the profile name 'tall tale' is still available

get in quick tho

"well i took sum of ur advice and went and met her this mornin tied her to a chair and left the room for 30 mins wen i went bk in she was beggin to plesure me but i sed not yet, she didnt look to happy to i slapped her and told her if she begs me she will be slapped more she must wait. an hour had past and i blindfolded her ripped off her panties which were already soaked and gave her throbbin clit a good hard licki she came almost instantly she is currently still tied to the chair while i reply to u all beggin me to come bk and finsih off over her, think she needs a good slappin to teac her a lesson

i've just checked

the profile name 'tall tale' is still available

get in quick tho"

You think he might be fibbing?? What makes you so cynical

If you're going to leave her restrained and unattended you need to come up with a way of monitoring her while you aren't in the room. Set up a webcam that only you can view (or put it online se we can all have a peek lol).

The aim for you, 'The Master' is to remain in control of the situation 100% of the time and you can't do that if you aren't monitoring her and looking out for her welfare.

I found with a former sub that if I gave her a task that was hers alone to accomplish and that she had to decide when it needed doing it kept her in her sub frame of mind almost continually. The task I set her was that she had to keep my balls smooth and she has to determine when they needed shaving. She had to go out a buy a small handbowl and matching flannel and handtowel specifically for that one purpose. It had to be kept in the same place in the bedroom unless it was being used and it had to be cleaned, pressed and returned to it's place immediately after it was used. She also had to test the smoothness of my scrotum with her tongue. That was fun, I miss her!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

" She also had to test the smoothness of my scrotum with her tongue. That was fun, I miss her! "

Thanks Wishy - you have done the ladies a huge favour here ...NOT!

Sheffield

" She also had to test the smoothness of my scrotum with her tongue. That was fun, I miss her!

Thanks Wishy - you have done the ladies a huge favour here ...NOT!"

Mmmmm Wishy, please can I serve you! be my Christian Grey

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

" She also had to test the smoothness of my scrotum with her tongue. That was fun, I miss her!

Mmmmm Wishy, please can I serve you! be my Christian Grey "

LMAO - now you have put even more ideas into his head...;-)

"Hey all after advice. I met a girl on here she is 18 she wants me to be her master I an 27 but never dominated anyone before need some advice please

Tell her to get someone who knows what they are doing."

Very very sound advise

Sheffield

Mmmmm Wishy, please can I serve you! be my Christian Grey LMAO - now you have put even more ideas into his head...;-)"

Mmmmm Wishy with a red room! Lol

Mmmmm Wishy, please can I serve you! be my Christian Grey "

There's loads more where that came from.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

what worries us is that for the op this could be the way he may approach a sub dom meeting..

tying anyone and leaving them for any length of time unobserved is potentially dangerous..

that feckin book....

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

so what is her name on here

what is she into

so what is her name on here

what is she into"

Subtle.

Ye gods, it begins!

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

Yawwwwwn

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Domination requires experience knowledge and understanding She probably just wants you to make the decisions

"No she wants sorry she is begging me to become her master.

Fair enough... Go for it...;-)

But before you do, me being a cynical bastard and all, you might mention that you cant afford to buy her a new car or jetset holidays, and see if she goes 50 shades of invisible...;-);-)"

Fuck!!!! do u wish to buy me a new keyboard now please cos the tea is in it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

So ...... Master means abuser ?

would this thread not be better placed in the Stories & Fanticies forum?

Bullshit and fantasy - pretty normal for Telford lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

If this is real - it's quite scary - I suspect it's the result of a vivid imagination and a lack of sex. Call me Miss Cynical! Z

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

50 Shades has a lot to answer for....

[Removed by poster at 05/08/12 18:02:38]

"well i took sum of ur advice and went and met her this mornin tied her to a chair and left the room for 30 mins wen i went bk in she was beggin to plesure me but i sed not yet, she didnt look to happy to i slapped her and told her if she begs me she will be slapped more she must wait. an hour had past and i blindfolded her ripped off her panties which were already soaked and gave her throbbin clit a good hard licki she came almost instantly she is currently still tied to the chair while i reply to u all beggin me to come bk and finsih off over her, think she needs a good slappin to teac her a lesson

So ...... Master means abuser ? "

Apparently so.

I said on his other thread on the same subject he should point her in the direction of a kink site so she could find someone that knew what they were doing. And that was before I saw this post, which I hope is pure fantasy.

Those books have a lot to answer for.

"Those books have a lot to answer for."

If they've led to 000's of nubile 18y/o's looking for master the author should be fookin knighted for her services to MANkind.

» Add a new message to this topic