FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pictures

Face pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For those that have face pictures on public on your profile, do you get more messages or less?

If you have yours public do you press the issue about seeing the face pic from a profile whos contacted you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get a few more but not many

"For those that have face pictures on public on your profile, do you get more messages or less?

If you have yours public do you press the issue about seeing the face pic from a profile whos contacted you? "

I get a few messages, I dont press the subject of face pics from the other person no, I do ask for one if the conversation goes anywhere, as I think if I'm not attracted to them I don't wanna waste there time or mine

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

I'm a single bloke, no, I don't get more messages lol.

To be completely honest, I have always had a face picture up as A: I have nothing to hide and B: it shows people immediately what I look like, there's no awkwardness when they see what I look like and think "ooooh, no, you're ok thanks" or suchlike.

As for others, that's their choice.

I don’t put mine on display. I just wait for the inevitable ‘no’ or delete when they see it xx

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

I have my face up most of the time, but get more messages when I show my boobs. (Not sure what that says about my face....)

I'll request (bit don't insist) on a face pic. But if I don't get one, it's unlikely to move on from chatting.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nudge

I don’t have a face pic...

But, in the interest of trying to give you another perspective, I am more likely going to reply to someone that sounds Interesting regardless of if they have a face picture. More often than not, they don’t.

By *asterRopeKnotMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

I have face pics available on my public profile, I'll add face pics to messages if their profile asks for it.

I don't insist on a face pic from the person I'm talking to, I get peoples desires around privacy etc etc so I leave it up to the person I'm talking to feel comfortable enough to send a face pic or ask for a friends request or to move the chat off site etc etc

It's always nice to see who you're talking to, but I don't want to pressure anyone into doing something they don't want to do etc

Being a single guy, it makes no difference either way.

They must get more.. I don't have face pics visible on profile fun my friends can see them along with most who ask

I always ask for face pics.

Print them out and use them the firing range.

I've always shown mine, so not sure if it increases the number of messages on or not. And yes, I always ask for a face pic before continuing messaging someone xx

» Add a new message to this topic