FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Road trip

Road trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When its safe to fingers crossed later this year I wanna try and do a road trip around the UK ive spoken to my mother in law and she said she would have my children for 4 days so 8 can have some me time. Id love to meet a few of you wonderful formites that I've come to call friends

Any one up for a visit when the time comes?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Oooh ohhhh

"Oooh ohhhh

"

I don't think I will get any invites I think I'm starting to be disliked by many formites though I'm not sure why I seem to be getting myself on a fair few block lists by people id have considered friends I'm some what perplexed as to what I may have done

Hope some people will still wanna meet me or be friends

evesham

"Oooh ohhhh

I don't think I will get any invites I think I'm starting to be disliked by many formites though I'm not sure why I seem to be getting myself on a fair few block lists by people id have considered friends I'm some what perplexed as to what I may have done

Hope some people will still wanna meet me or be friends "

Ah sod that lot and concentrate on the ones that do like you x

"Oooh ohhhh

Ah sod that lot and concentrate on the ones that do like you x "

my only concern is im now not sure who does or doesn't and I have a feeling their is a small group of people that a rather popular that are turning others against me

evesham

"Oooh ohhhh

Ah sod that lot and concentrate on the ones that do like you x my only concern is im now not sure who does or doesn't and I have a feeling their is a small group of people that a rather popular that are turning others against me "

Stop it! You're starting to sound like that wonko bloke lol

You're sexy, funny, lovely and liked. Plus the less places to visit the more time you can spend in the Midlands

"Oooh ohhhh

Ah sod that lot and concentrate on the ones that do like you x my only concern is im now not sure who does or doesn't and I have a feeling their is a small group of people that a rather popular that are turning others against me

You're sexy, funny, lovely and liked. Plus the less places to visit the more time you can spend in the Midlands "

hahaha true i am feeling alittle low today and was hoping for a pick me up from some fab forums friends only to find out that someone i loved chatting to has now blocked me and I have no idea why just feeling very low and needed cheering up oh well back to ironing

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

You do know you come see me what will happen XX

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Oooh ohhhh

Ah sod that lot and concentrate on the ones that do like you x my only concern is im now not sure who does or doesn't and I have a feeling their is a small group of people that a rather popular that are turning others against me "

Who gives a fuck what some forumites may or may not be saying about you.

Focus on yourself, what you have to offer and meeting those people who want to meet you.

"You do know you come see me what will happen XX "
oh do tell

"Oooh ohhhh

Ah sod that lot and concentrate on the ones that do like you x my only concern is im now not sure who does or doesn't and I have a feeling their is a small group of people that a rather popular that are turning others against me

Who gives a fuck what some forumites may or may not be saying about you.

Focus on yourself, what you have to offer and meeting those people who want to meet you.

"

good point i just suffer from anxiety and it really gets me bad when its like that and I start to stress and worry just hate negativity

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

People either like you or don't, then there will be those that are totally indifferent.

Be yourself.

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

"You do know you come see me what will happen XX oh do tell "

You wouldn't want leave me but have to for your children. I can't go with because my child. It would break us or do think know you fuck me go not want see me again. Don't let anyone make you feel bad XX

"People either like you or don't, then there will be those that are totally indifferent.

Be yourself."

if only it was thst easy

"You do know you come see me what will happen XX oh do tell

You wouldn't want leave me but have to for your children. I can't go with because my child. It would break us or do think know you fuck me go not want see me again. Don't let anyone make you feel bad XX"

xxx

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

You can come to Wales if you like. I’d meet you at a 2 meter distance for coffee and a cake.

"You can come to Wales if you like. I’d meet you at a 2 meter distance for coffee and a cake."
id love that do I need to bring the cake

"You can come to Wales if you like. I’d meet you at a 2 meter distance for coffee and a cake."
id love that do I need to bring the cake

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"You can come to Wales if you like. I’d meet you at a 2 meter distance for coffee and a cake.id love that do I need to bring the cake "

Yes, I can go always go a second slice

"You can come to Wales if you like. I’d meet you at a 2 meter distance for coffee and a cake.id love that do I need to bring the cake

Yes, I can go always go a second slice "

what should I bring x

"You do know you come see me what will happen XX oh do tell

You wouldn't want leave me but have to for your children. I can't go with because my child. It would break us or do think know you fuck me go not want see me again. Don't let anyone make you feel bad XX"

it would be very difficult to leave you and I think u know why

"No"
ok ill skip Farnborough then

"Oooh ohhhh

Ah sod that lot and concentrate on the ones that do like you x "

Exactly this why would you care about the blockers bud

If they've blocked you, it's their loss. Focus on those who like you, they're what matters Mr Wookie

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

Wookie, sorry you're feeling low. It's crap when shit like that happens on the forum. Do what I do; take a week off & come back brighter & happier.

And yes, if you're up round my neck of the woods, I'll meet you for cake & a chin wag xx

"Oooh ohhhh

Exactly this why would you care about the blockers bud "

my problem is I care to much and I stress over little things and yer I probs look weak to these people because of it but its who I am I care about everyone and want people to be happy

"If they've blocked you, it's their loss. Focus on those who like you, they're what matters Mr Wookie "
thank you im probs just letting things get to me a bit much and I take things to heart

"Wookie, sorry you're feeling low. It's crap when shit like that happens on the forum. Do what I do; take a week off & come back brighter & happier.

And yes, if you're up round my neck of the woods, I'll meet you for cake & a chin wag xx"

id love to come see you red x

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"People either like you or don't, then there will be those that are totally indifferent.

Be yourself. if only it was thst easy "

No idea what your situation is but haters gonna hate.

Life's to short to worry about who likes you and who doesn't like you, that's best left for the school playground.

Personally I'm too old to worry about who likes me and who dislikes me because I have much more important things to do.

Try the philosophy,

If you love me, I love you. If you support me, I support you.

If you hate me, I don't care.

Life goes on with or without you.

Be yourself. if only it was thst easy

No idea what your situation is but haters gonna hate.

Life's to short to worry about who likes you and who doesn't like you, that's best left for the school playground.

Personally I'm too old to worry about who likes me and who dislikes me because I have much more important things to do.

Try the philosophy,

If you love me, I love you. If you support me, I support you.

If you hate me, I don't care.

Life goes on with or without you."

a wise man indeed

I've had a few lovely messages thanks to those that have your very kind people x

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"When its safe to fingers crossed later this year I wanna try and do a road trip around the UK ive spoken to my mother in law and she said she would have my children for 4 days so 8 can have some me time. Id love to meet a few of you wonderful formites that I've come to call friends

"

Sounds like a fab idea. Hey if ur up this way n I'm free x

"When its safe to fingers crossed later this year I wanna try and do a road trip around the UK ive spoken to my mother in law and she said she would have my children for 4 days so 8 can have some me time. Id love to meet a few of you wonderful formites that I've come to call friends

Sounds like a fab idea. Hey if ur up this way n I'm free x"

I think I can make my way east xx

This is against rules to air dirty laundry.

People can block who they want though and usually have good reason to.

All is not always as it seems....

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

There's some interesting crack heads in Mansfield if you want us to take you for a look

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

I’m changing my job

"This is against rules to air dirty laundry.

All is not always as it seems...."

I've not aired any dirty laundry or discussed who has or hasn't blocked me ive simply stated that I feel low today and have been blocked by a few people latly which has me worried that I may be upsetting people without knowing why. Please don't attact me for feeling low

"There's some interesting crack heads in Mansfield if you want us to take you for a look "
of thats an invite to come say hello I will get Mansfield on my sat nav x

All is not always as it seems...."

Indeed

T

All is not always as it seems....I've not aired any dirty laundry or discussed who has or hasn't blocked me ive simply stated that I feel low today and have been blocked by a few people latly which has me worried that I may be upsetting people without knowing why. Please don't attact me for feeling low "

No need to justify yourself to anyone. Just keep being you. If people like it great; if they don't then stuff 'em

I know we've not seen eye to eye in the past but concentrate on the ones you know like you and ignore the negativity. It just drags you down to that level

All is not always as it seems....I've not aired any dirty laundry or discussed who has or hasn't blocked me ive simply stated that I feel low today and have been blocked by a few people latly which has me worried that I may be upsetting people without knowing why. Please don't attact me for feeling low "

This is still airing your dirty laundry though.

People can block for any reason and my guess is you do indeed know why.

Easy to play a victim when people cant defend their reasons publically.

Got to stop worrying who does not like you in life. Some people are judgemental from birth i think. If they are that bad why would you want them as friends chin up buddy. John

All is not always as it seems....I've not aired any dirty laundry or discussed who has or hasn't blocked me ive simply stated that I feel low today and have been blocked by a few people latly which has me worried that I may be upsetting people without knowing why. Please don't attact me for feeling low

No need to justify yourself to anyone. Just keep being you. If people like it great; if they don't then stuff 'em

I know we've not seen eye to eye in the past but concentrate on the ones you know like you and ignore the negativity. It just drags you down to that level"

thank you. I understand I won't be everyone's cup of tea or should I say tea coffee or hot chocolate because not everyone likes tea . But indo try to be nice as offen as possible though at times I do make mistakes. My BBQ is making feel a bit better cooking a joint of beef but just been feeling low today x

All is not always as it seems....I've not aired any dirty laundry or discussed who has or hasn't blocked me ive simply stated that I feel low today and have been blocked by a few people latly which has me worried that I may be upsetting people without knowing why. Please don't attact me for feeling low

This is still airing your dirty laundry though.

People can block for any reason and my guess is you do indeed know why.

Easy to play a victim when people cant defend their reasons publically."

ivy im sorry u feel that this is what I'm doing im not playing a victim im just feeling low and actually no I have no idea why some have blocked me others I can see maybe why and im not going to discuss that because as you say its wrong but in this thread I havnt and will not discuss anyone or anything about why or anything about being blocked im merely stating my state of mind

"Oooh ohhhh

You're sexy, funny, lovely and liked. Plus the less places to visit the more time you can spend in the Midlands "

There is no one quite like me

"Got to stop worrying who does not like you in life. Some people are judgemental from birth i think. If they are that bad why would you want them as friends chin up buddy. John"
cheers John I think half my problem is I offen seek acceptance because of my own low self esteem and offen to in itself can cause more low self esteem

"Oooh ohhhh

You're sexy, funny, lovely and liked. Plus the less places to visit the more time you can spend in the Midlands

There is no one quite like me "

thats true wonko your one in a million

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Oooh ohhhh

Exactly this why would you care about the blockers bud my problem is I care to much and I stress over little things and yer I probs look weak to these people because of it but its who I am I care about everyone and want people to be happy"

I appreciate you're feeling down but saying you're feeling low because you've been blocked sounds a bit manipulative. Pulling on the heart strings of those who have hit the button perhaps and making them feel guilty for doing what they deem right for them.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Oooh ohhhh

You're sexy, funny, lovely and liked. Plus the less places to visit the more time you can spend in the Midlands hahaha true i am feeling alittle low today and was hoping for a pick me up from some fab forums friends only to find out that someone i loved chatting to has now blocked me and I have no idea why just feeling very low and needed cheering up oh well back to ironing "

You keep doing this and it is against forum rules. For info if you keep getting bans on the forum for the same thing you are liable to get a perm one.

People can block others if they want to, move on and stop making it an issue on threads