FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Uber eats

Uber eats

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oroRick1027 OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Got given a £50 voucher for my birthday. Uploaded fine, but the app won't let me order anything. All goes well until I get to the final 'Place order' button, then nothing happens. Anyone else had problems?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Dude, it’s already been used. You’ve been mugged off.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"Got given a £50 voucher for my birthday. Uploaded fine, but the app won't let me order anything. All goes well until I get to the final 'Place order' button, then nothing happens. Anyone else had problems?"
.happened to me earlier, you need to change the delivery option so it says leave at door rather than meet at door

Middlesbrough

"Got given a £50 voucher for my birthday. Uploaded fine, but the app won't let me order anything. All goes well until I get to the final 'Place order' button, then nothing happens. Anyone else had problems?.happened to me earlier, you need to change the delivery option so it says leave at door rather than meet at door"

I'll try that. Thanks

Middlesbrough

"Got given a £50 voucher for my birthday. Uploaded fine, but the app won't let me order anything. All goes well until I get to the final 'Place order' button, then nothing happens. Anyone else had problems?.happened to me earlier, you need to change the delivery option so it says leave at door rather than meet at door

I'll try that. Thanks"

Didn't work

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Got given a £50 voucher for my birthday. Uploaded fine, but the app won't let me order anything. All goes well until I get to the final 'Place order' button, then nothing happens. Anyone else had problems?.happened to me earlier, you need to change the delivery option so it says leave at door rather than meet at door

I'll try that. Thanks

Didn't work

"

£50 Uber eats voucher. Is this the shortest or best ever present

» Add a new message to this topic