FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Accept more imperfection in a playmate than a life partner?

Accept more imperfection in a playmate than a life partner?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mr. Hot Date, who is not a swinger, is rougher on the edges than the kind of gentlemen I would go for in a relationship.

However, he has a to die for body, has stamina being a very fit climber, and presses all the right buttons

And he adores my lumpy body, bless him!

We keep each other aroused all the time via texts and phone calls in between meets, and we make each other laugh all the time!

Yet, he and I will never be seen dead holding hands with each other, as we are not each other's "type"

How about anyone else? Got a playmate that is against type?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mr. Hot Date, who is not a swinger, is rougher on the edges than the kind of gentlemen I would go for in a relationship.

However, he has a to die for body, has stamina being a very fit climber, and presses all the right buttons

We keep each other aroused all the time via texts and phone calls in between meets, and we make each other laugh all the time!

Yet, he and I will never be seen dead holding hands with each other, as we are not each other's "type"

How about anyone else? Got a playmate that is against type? "

nope im as shallow as a frying pan!!i cant play with someone i wouldnt be seen in public with and i expect the same of the guy

Hmmm good question

if Richy had approached me in a bar, i dont think we would have got together, he likes everything i dont, by that i mean, music , tv, hobbies,i could go on for hours.... infact the only thing we have in common is the love of sex, lol

but of course we go out holding hands cuz i love him to bits and fancy the arse off him

At least you have the luxary of being able to hold hands Me and Mr S. would turn too many heads and yes I would if the world were a more accepting place

"Mr. Hot Date, who is not a swinger, is rougher on the edges than the kind of gentlemen I would go for in a relationship.

How about anyone else? Got a playmate that is against type?

nope im as shallow as a frying pan!!i cant play with someone i wouldnt be seen in public with and i expect the same of the guy "

agreed

LOL!

I am sure Mr. Hot Date will brush up well, however, it is not his kind of thing, so I have to accept him as he is

"At least you have the luxary of being able to hold hands Me and Mr S. would turn too many heads and yes I would if the world were a more accepting place "

where i live u see gay cpls of both sexes always holding hands, no one bats an eye :0)

"At least you have the luxary of being able to hold hands Me and Mr S. would turn too many heads and yes I would if the world were a more accepting place "

Awwww, you'll be in good company at A&G's, so go ahead!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"At least you have the luxary of being able to hold hands Me and Mr S. would turn too many heads and yes I would if the world were a more accepting place

where i live u see gay cpls of both sexes always holding hands, no one bats an eye :0)"

thats cos you live in heaven

"At least you have the luxary of being able to hold hands Me and Mr S. would turn too many heads and yes I would if the world were a more accepting place

where i live u see gay cpls of both sexes always holding hands, no one bats an eye :0)

thats cos you live in heaven"

oh yeah ,

ive been swinging for 4 years ive been there and done that with the charity f**K.!!.but now it all about who I want to play with not who wants to play with me ... i have to make a connection with someone or its so unsatisfying for me .and its not all about looks actually i love a charismatic guy even if hes bald with a big nose !!!

Awwww, you'll be in good company at A&G's, so go ahead! "

One of the many reasons im so looking forward to the 30th and 31st

oh yeah , "

Wot an angel

oh yeah ,

Wot an angel "

i wouldnt go that far puss

oh yeah ,

Wot an angel i wouldnt go that far puss "

Hehe well i thought u polished ur halo quite often

quite happy with my Fb in all depts and yes, would be seen out with him.

Not sure if he would with me though. lmao

Mr. Hot Date definitely will not be seen out with me!

He is 45 and can still pull hot young ladies in their twenties. In fact, they keep landing at his feet!

He thinks it is inappropriate for him to do so, and is at a stage when he does not want a relationship etc...

As i see it.

If he wont be seen out in the street with me, he aint worth bothering with.

Good enough to shag but not walk out with....oh no .

He would be gone ...but thats me.

"As i see it.

If he wont be seen out in the street with me, he aint worth bothering with.

Good enough to shag but not walk out with....oh no .

He would be gone ...but thats me. "

I first thought the same too, however, sparks fly when we are together, so what the heck!

yup

wot the heck ...you go girl

"yup

wot the heck ...you go girl "

Don't need any encouragement I can tell you!

Phoned him last night, caused a bit of a stir, and again this morning, bliss!!!

"if Richy had approached me in a bar, i dont think we would have got together, he likes everything i dont, by that i mean, music , tv, hobbies,i could go on for hours.... infact the only thing we have in common is the love of sex, lol

but of course we go out holding hands cuz i love him to bits and fancy the arse off him "

OI!!!!

lol well firstly I wouldnt have approached you in a bar, you're out of my league

secondly - I'd have been too d*unk! lol

I think you secretly like tattooed scruffs ....

"if Richy had approached me in a bar, i dont think we would have got together, he likes everything i dont, by that i mean, music , tv, hobbies,i could go on for hours.... infact the only thing we have in common is the love of sex, lol

but of course we go out holding hands cuz i love him to bits and fancy the arse off him

OI!!!!

lol well firstly I wouldnt have approached you in a bar, you're out of my league

secondly - I'd have been too d*unk! lol

I think you secretly like tattooed scruffs ...."

you do talk some bollox lol

if u was a scruff i deffo wouldnt be with you.

Definitely more forgiving. At the end of the day, I just want to play with him not keep him.

i dont care about size or how big or small someone is.

if i laugh and enjoy their company i dont care who sees me with who.

Same wilh playmates. if i enjoy them i dont care even if she is a 6 footer and drawfs me.

and even if i only get to play with someone once i dont blank them because at the time it was enjoyable.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I would never fuck a guy who I would not hold hands with xx

» Add a new message to this topic