FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chocolate cyst

Chocolate cyst

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About a year ago I had an affair with a strikingly beautiful psychologist she had been married for 20 something years and new only one man her whole life , she was a regular at the gym I worked at in Victoria , she was super fit ( had a personal trainer 4 times a week ) and between her and her husband were extremely successful with property in Italy and London and Windsor , needless to say all the trainers and guys in sales wanted to bang her ... Anyway to cut a long story short we had dinner in a lovely restaurant in wimbledon then knowing she shouldn't she came back to mine , a dodgy room in a house share in the bum end of morden ... She looked amazing ... She obviously hadn't been fucked properly for years or her husband didn't measure up to my nine inches ... While I was fucking her I looked down to see blood and what looked like a kidney or old out of shape burger patty ... She was extremely embarrassed and worried ... We kept in contact until my girlfriend at the time found out And threatened to expose her , she told me later the dr. Said she had what they call a chocolate cyst !!

Anyone ever heard of or Experienced this before ? A chocolate cyst that is ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg I thought u were going to say it was a lost tampon!!!! And no never heard of a chocolate cyst!

Got to say Scotty yer starting to grow on me...more carbunkle than chocolate cyst but growing none the less.

the dangers of anal sex eh....

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

They're associated with Endometriosis - a very unpleasant condition which can also render you infertile.

I hope she's being looked at further?

Ovarian cysts can sometimes be referred to as 'chocolate' cysts but I've never heard of one being expelled?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"They're associated with Endometriosis - a very unpleasant condition which can also render you infertile.

I hope she's being looked at further?"

She had three beautiful children , she was being examined at the time , it was an extremely nerve racking time ...

We went our separate ways at that point ... Haven't seen her since , still love her though , she got me tatoo's for x mas , so it's gonna be pretty hard to forget her , lol .... I would have run away with her if it wasn't for her children

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You're all heart

"You're all heart"

Nope, at least 9" of him is cock. Apparently.

"You're all heart

Nope, at least 9" of him is cock. Apparently."

...... the rest 5'3" of ego?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

There is a saying in South London....

'Some people have more adventures than Robin Hood'

» Add a new message to this topic