FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > walking round the house in underwear while workmen/women are in the house?

walking round the house in underwear while workmen/women are in the house?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all,

Right now am having a leaky pipe repaired in bathroom, got one man and one quite sexy young lady, it so happens the home rings and it's for my sister who is downstairs but I've got downstairs home phone in my bedroom so I put on my boxers and walk downstairs past the bathroom to give my sister the phone as the young workwoman walks and bumps into me and looks me up and down and say good morning with lil smile on her face and then am thinking this could be fun if it was her and me in the house lol

So tell my fellow fabbers anyone else worked around the house in underwear while workmen or workwomen been in and anything happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Okay ...... how long do we have to solve this ?

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Okay ...... how long do we have to solve this ?"

Probably less than an hour, the young woman has reported him for sexual harressment and the cops are on the way...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would it be the same if it he was wearing womens underwear and the male plumber bumped into him?

Answers on a postcaed to.....

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

H would have been happier in women's underwear

On the same theme but slightly different twist...

I was having a daytime meet with a fellow fabber (sadly, shes no longer on here so i think i might be safe telling this) and it was candles, blindfolds, handcuffs, toys etc and we we'd just gotten round to tearing each others clothes off and the doorbell goes...It was the council QA department come round to check the work that had been done the previous week all round the house was up to code!

So, were siting decking ourselves laughing as shes in her fishnets, heels and a bathrobe, I'm looking like I got dressed in 5 seconds (which I had), toys lying all over the place, handcuffs casually lying around and their busy checking plug sockets!

Couldn't do anything but laugh but I couldn't look them in the eye!

Yes but I was lactating at the time so had two soaked breast pads in and smelled like a tin of carnation ... the workman would have to have some pretty specific fetishes to find me at all alluring on that day! LOL

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No......if I know that we are expecting workmen or any visitors for that matter. I make sure I am up and dressed before they arrive.

» Add a new message to this topic