FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Socials

Socials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been to a couple now, and all have them have been very different.

What would you expect from one? and whats your definition of one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll tell you on 9th September

I should have lost my social virginity by then

"I'll tell you on 9th September

I should have lost my social virginity by then "

o0o0o enjoy, do you have any idea's what it will be like though?

I've never been to one, would like to though

o0o0o enjoy, do you have any idea's what it will be like though?"

nope, no preconceptions at all, but then again i'm totally open to new experiences

it will satisfy my curiosity if nothing else

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Wouldn't go to anyone that invited me

Much more fun gatecrashing

"Wouldn't go to anyone that invited me

Much more fun gatecrashing"

o0o0o you rebel lol

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

we prefer the single venue ones as you know every one there are swingers

had a few bad experiences at pub crawl type ended up chatting up some vanillas as you tend to not know who is who unless you are in "the gang"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

getting to meet people in a non-play social enviroment, where you can sit down and chat to people....

the "non-play enviroment" is why I don't consider socials held in clubs "socials".... i think it gives some people the wrong idea....

Having been to a couple, I now would expect it to start off ok, but become more sexually orientated towards the end.

When they are held in places where you share with the general public, I think there needs to be an element of discretion, and sadly some are unable to adhere to this.

"we prefer the single venue ones as you know every one there are swingers

had a few bad experiences at pub crawl type ended up chatting up some vanillas as you tend to not know who is who unless you are in "the gang" "

to me a social is a meeting of like minded people who are there in a public setting where there is no pressure to play.. its all about meeting face to face to see if chemistry is there.

I saw someone refer to the beach party as a social and didn't think it was (by my definition of one), Yes it is a social because its a social based event but its in a club, with a dress code and there will be playing of various sorts going on im sure.

Guess there are various interpretations and just wanted to know what others views were

London

Would love to pop my social cherry

( being serious for once )

"getting to meet people in a non-play social enviroment, where you can sit down and chat to people....

the "non-play enviroment" is why I don't consider socials held in clubs "socials".... i think it gives some people the wrong idea...."

yeah thats how i see it. The one's ive attended turns into massive piss up where far too much alcohol has been consumed and just turns into a very sexual place (im not shy by any means) however cringed at the level of sexual nature between people in a public venue. Personally made for uncomfortable viewing

had a few bad experiences at pub crawl type ended up chatting up some vanillas as you tend to not know who is who unless you are in "the gang"

to me a social is a meeting of like minded people who are there in a public setting where there is no pressure to play.. its all about meeting face to face to see if chemistry is there.

I saw someone refer to the beach party as a social and didn't think it was (by my definition of one), Yes it is a social because its a social based event but its in a club, with a dress code and there will be playing of various sorts going on im sure.

Guess there are various interpretations and just wanted to know what others views were

"

i must admit the idea of attending one in a pub (or a room above a pub) did appeal to me more than a club based one for my first foray

"getting to meet people in a non-play social enviroment, where you can sit down and chat to people....

the "non-play enviroment" is why I don't consider socials held in clubs "socials".... i think it gives some people the wrong idea....

yeah thats how i see it. The one's ive attended turns into massive piss up where far too much alcohol has been consumed and just turns into a very sexual place (im not shy by any means) however cringed at the level of sexual nature between people in a public venue. Personally made for uncomfortable viewing "

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

ditto but's it's the 14th September for me at a bash in Liverpool.

ditto but's it's the 14th September for me at a bash in Liverpool."

Hope you have a blast xx

Forum Mod

When we first started on another site we went to a few as a way of getting to know people and just seeing how it all worked,they were great fun and once I got over my nerves and assumptions I enjoyed them

The last one we went to about 3 years ago was so cringingly bad that it just makes me laugh thinking about it now

They are never the same i find ... some can be so layed back and fun people all just getting on and just lovely meeting the people face to face and no one going off into there clicks ... some can be ok and then it start the bitching after the digs and snips because you did this and that ...I have been in this a long time so have come acrossed alot of things and and all-sorts of people. Meets some lovely people over the years too.

yeah thats how i see it. The one's ive attended turns into massive piss up where far too much alcohol has been consumed and just turns into a very sexual place (im not shy by any means) however cringed at the level of sexual nature between people in a public venue. Personally made for uncomfortable viewing "

should be interesting then cos i don't drink lol

i shall sit nervously in the corner and offer my services when the pisspots can't get hard ons

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well, i class a social as people gettiing together for a laugh, whether it be in a public place or club. Ive always had a blast, but no two have been the same. Ive never been to one in a public venue that hasnt turned into a sex fest though

I organise the cambridge ones and I've had to explain the difference between socials club events and parties....socials are just that....a social enviroment where no pressure....best ones if ur a newbie to them...club events are where play is available if u choose and parties are usually in a house or hotel and are guest list invited only....I will include everyone for a social and club events but the parties are for people I've met and its always a guest list where similar interests are checked to make sure everyone compatible....

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I would like to attend one around a big bucket in a KFC

London

"I would like to attend one around a big bucket in a KFC "

My kind of social

"I would like to attend one around a big bucket in a KFC

My kind of social "

room for me.. as long as its a boneless box mind

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

our first we found it very surreal.

to be sitting there, with a pint, in a pub, chatting away to people, as you would in any other pub setting, but as the night wore on, the amount of nakd people walking past, without a care in the world was mad (ours were in a pub that was closed to the public).

as we got used to it, though, we felt more comfortable, and have played at the last few.

however, they are now held on weekends we are unable to attend, so may well have a pop to that new social meeting place in birmingham

My kind of social "

mine too... specially if there's gravy :P

Wolf

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

My kind of social

Wolf

"

so which of you ladies will be providing the big bucket?

*tumble*

ditto but's it's the 14th September for me at a bash in Liverpool."

Never been to one, but sounds like fun

I've been to a few over the years. This year I'm going to a masked ball in Edinburgh, there was one last year in Glasgow and it was fantastic. Everyone dressed in their finest, guys in tuxedo's or kilts ladies ballgowns or long dresses.

It's very much a social meet and greet with a buffet few drinks a burlesque show and some dancing. No sexual play inside the venue all done before or after in Hotel rooms with friends old or new.

In Your Bush

My kind of social

Wolf

so which of you ladies will be providing the big bucket?

*tumble* "

It's a no shagging social

No bones in buckets. Just a meat feast

"I would like to attend one around a big bucket in a KFC "

Always fingeer licking good

London

My kind of social

Wolf

"

Ugh, not man gravy

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Me too.....I'll keep an eye out for ya Buss if it's the Manc one you're gracing with your presence

Me too.....I'll keep an eye out for ya Buss if it's the Manc one you're gracing with your presence "

I'm not goin now

I didn't realise they let the riff raff in

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Me too.....I'll keep an eye out for ya Buss if it's the Manc one you're gracing with your presence

I'm not goin now

I didn't realise they let the riff raff in "

Pfft, there'd be no bugger there if they didn't let riff raff in

drink flirt see what happens

If the social is at a club it will offer the opportunity for newbies to get a feel for the environment .

As a general rule , most of the socials we have attended seem to be a place for some of the regulars to meet up for a chat and a drink , plus a few newbies eager to get a feel for it all .

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"drink flirt see what happens"

Is that what you do? Cos I heard you skip straight to be in the centre of whatever's happening...

"drink flirt see what happens

Is that what you do? Cos I heard you skip straight to be in the centre of whatever's happening... "

my first social in 2008...I was dragged(willingly) into the female toilets by a lovely girl...shagging in the cubicle...a few came in and had a peek over the top of the cubicle....when we came out there was an applause lolol...behaved myself at many other socials

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I'm not goin now

I didn't realise they let the riff raff in "

They're letting you in

Is that what you do? Cos I heard you skip straight to be in the centre of whatever's happening...

my first social in 2008...I was dragged(willingly) into the female toilets by a lovely girl...shagging in the cubicle...a few came in and had a peek over the top of the cubicle....when we came out there was an applause lolol...behaved myself at many other socials"

Naughty Paddy ...... naughty naughty Paddy.

my first social in 2008...I was dragged(willingly) into the female toilets by a lovely girl...shagging in the cubicle...a few came in and had a peek over the top of the cubicle....when we came out there was an applause lolol...behaved myself at many other socials

Naughty Paddy ...... naughty naughty Paddy."

hahahahah u know me too well x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

hahahahah u know me too well x"

At last year's pussy posse party I heard that you were there. Was told to look out for the non stop shagger!

I have been organising the Newcastle Socials for a year now, after I attended one two years ago.

The one I attended was a pub crawl and as time went on another wasnt organised.

So I decided to start arranging them.

I have alway stuck to the format of a pub crawl and have had no indications from anyone who attends that they would like this to change. However with growning numbers every event I am constantly looking into the possibilities of a single venue, but I know that some people wouldnt attend a single venue.

I could wrack my brains for hours trying to keep everyone happy, but the fact remains I will never be able to please everybody.

So for now, I will keep doing what Im doing ... even if the guests who attend arent all as discreet as others, I cant be held responsible for everyones behaviour, they all know we are in a public place.

Everybody just focuses on having sa good night x

London

Wish someone would organise a social down this way

"

hahahahah u know me too well x

At last year's pussy posse party I heard that you were there. Was told to look out for the non stop shagger! "

hahahahah I had fun...but the lethal punch done me in...especially as it made me pole dance...naked..arrghh

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 02/08/12 15:22:01]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Our idea of a social would have been a few like minded people meeting up for a chat , couple of drinks etc..

Years ago we went to our one and only social....90% got rotten d*unk and shouted very loudly what they were there for even though it wasn't in a closed venue ...a few of them got the buffet stuck in their one pickle stabber ... a few decided it was fun to go and grope a few people and one even pulled a womans skirt up as she was going to the loo.

We have only ever done intimate meets from then on.

"Our idea of a social would have been a few like minded people meeting up for a chat , couple of drinks etc....it wasn't what we expected in the one we went to.

Years ago we went to our one and only social....90% got rotten d*unk and shouted very loudly what they were there for even though it wasn't in a closed venue ...a few of them got the buffet stuck in their one pickle stabber ... a few decided it was fun to go and grope a few people and one even pulled a womans skirt up as she was going to the loo.

We have only ever done intimate meets from then on.

"

sounds more like a trial by social.

p.s. what's a pickle stabber?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

One tooth in the front of their head

"One tooth in the front of their head"

Really laughing out loud now!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Shame Jeremy Kyle wasn't on years ago, they sure were a few candidates in the social we went to

"Our idea of a social would have been a few like minded people meeting up for a chat , couple of drinks etc..

We have only ever done intimate meets from then on."

ive been to a few like that, i went to one scoail and this guy thought it was ok to grab my tits every time i walked by him, in the end i told him to piss off and he called me fridged

I have found at a few i have been to in the past people tend to get very d*unk and forget themselves, they dont realise that the bar staff may not realise what kind of meet it is

last social we all got told we are not welcome back to that venue, the hotel guest book got pinched and people were writing filthy comments in, guys were being wanked off in the bar, some 'pretend' fucking on the pool table went on.. was an interesting night. those poor barmaids

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

some of the best socials i have been to were kev n kats in Barnsley a really good laugh

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Last social i went to in a pub, i fell over two women in a 69 when i came out the loo, there was shagging on the pool table, it was absolute chaois. Thats why i stick to club ones now, they tend to be tamer

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Kat and Kevs socials in the pubs in both Barnsley and Cannock where the best, good laughs and great people, hell I miss them

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"last social we all got told we are not welcome back to that venue, the hotel guest book got pinched and people were writing filthy comments in, guys were being wanked off in the bar, some 'pretend' fucking on the pool table went on.. was an interesting night. those poor barmaids "

There are still some tickets going for The Edinburgh Masked Ball. Only near naked dancing is by the burlesque girls on stage.

"last social we all got told we are not welcome back to that venue, the hotel guest book got pinched and people were writing filthy comments in, guys were being wanked off in the bar, some 'pretend' fucking on the pool table went on.. was an interesting night. those poor barmaids "

i have no idea what it is about socials that turn perfectly normal people into twats

People would'nt behave like that on a night out with friends so why do yourself such an injustic becauses it a night out arranged by swingers?

personally i behave the same when in public wether im out with family, friends or swingers, i dont know why people think that because you carry the labed 'swingers' all of a sudden its ok to go into pubs and grope people, dish out blow jobs and flash your bit

"last social we all got told we are not welcome back to that venue, the hotel guest book got pinched and people were writing filthy comments in, guys were being wanked off in the bar, some 'pretend' fucking on the pool table went on.. was an interesting night. those poor barmaids

i have no idea what it is about socials that turn perfectly normal people into twats

People would'nt behave like that on a night out with friends so why do yourself such an injustic becauses it a night out arranged by swingers?

personally i behave the same when in public wether im out with family, friends or swingers, i dont know why people think that because you carry the labed 'swingers' all of a sudden its ok to go into pubs and grope people, dish out blow jobs and flash your bit "

you obviously haven't been out in manchester of a weekend

that IS normal behaviour

"last social we all got told we are not welcome back to that venue, the hotel guest book got pinched and people were writing filthy comments in, guys were being wanked off in the bar, some 'pretend' fucking on the pool table went on.. was an interesting night. those poor barmaids

personally i behave the same when in public wether im out with family, friends or swingers, i dont know why people think that because you carry the labed 'swingers' all of a sudden its ok to go into pubs and grope people, dish out blow jobs and flash your bit

you obviously haven't been out in manchester of a weekend

that IS normal behaviour "

I was reminded of my last night out in Newcastle ....... the hen do fell out the train at 11am half pissed and were off to then hit the town for 24 hours. That place was an eye opener after dark.

In Your Bush

personally i behave the same when in public wether im out with family, friends or swingers, i dont know why people think that because you carry the labed 'swingers' all of a sudden its ok to go into pubs and grope people, dish out blow jobs and flash your bit "

"Wish someone would organise a social down this way"

I'd come fellow Londonite x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

i've been to socials in pubs where all sorts of play goes on (ok the pub was owned by swingers and closed to the public but it wasnt a club)

have been to a social in a rugby club and that was boring as shit

have been to a social in a community centre type place that had strippers ad everything...that was fun and there was an element of sexual play that went on.

i dont realy see the enviroment as defining what it is. a social can be held at a club....there is no requirement to play even at a club....just the facilities are there should you want to

London

"Wish someone would organise a social down this way

I'd come fellow Londonite x "

Ok, you, me and let's see who else is up for it?

I want to go to one but I'm a newbie and a total chicken.

All this talk of wanton shagging scares me.

evesham

"I want to go to one but I'm a newbie and a total chicken.

All this talk of wanton shagging scares me. "

come to one with me....i'll look after you x

London

come to one with me....i'll look after you x"

Shall we make it a threesome? No spit roasting me though

Shall we make it a threesome? No spit roasting me though "

I'll leave the strap on at home

London

A lot of promises with the strapon so far

All this talk of wanton shagging scares me. "

mine was a one off lol...honest

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Been to a few shocking socials when I first joined here 3 years ago.. I have been to a few good ones too..

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've been to two, and will say I was very disappointed in the lack of single guys!

The last one was a great night out in a social club, with good food, drink and music, but when I came home (after spending the night in a hotel all on my lone some) to all the moaning single guys saying I can't get a meet?

Get your arse to a social and stop bloody complaining!

In Your Bush

"I've been to two, and will say I was very disappointed in the lack of single guys!

The last one was a great night out in a social club, with good food, drink and music, but when I came home (after spending the night in a hotel all on my lone some) to all the moaning single guys saying I can't get a meet?

Get your arse to a social and stop bloody complaining! "

It's that bum again

I do prefer a more select party than a huge social.

We don't drink and some socials I've attended many people were really d*unk and behaving really loudly, like a group of teenagers in Benidorm. I'm not prudish by any means, I'm there to swing just as anyone else, but I'm not a drinker or loud type of person and I don't think it was really my thing.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I do prefer a more select party than a huge social.

We don't drink and some socials I've attended many people were really d*unk and behaving really loudly, like a group of teenagers in Benidorm. I'm not prudish by any means, I'm there to swing just as anyone else, but I'm not a drinker or loud type of person and I don't think it was really my thing.

"

Same here, I prefer smaller, more intimate groups of people and while I like a glass of wine or 2 I am not into loud, outlandish behaviour (unless I am the outlandish one

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've been to two, and will say I was very disappointed in the lack of single guys!

Get your arse to a social and stop bloody complaining! "

The last social I organised there were 30 single guys who asked for a space, and confirmed they were coming in the 2-3 days running up to the social. On the night 4 out of those 30 turned up... And yes, many of those that didn't show are still on here complaining in their profiles / status that they can't get a meet

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

No socials in York and the Leeds ones are couples only so it's clubs for me.

Get your arse to a social and stop bloody complaining!

The last social I organised there were 30 single guys who asked for a space, and confirmed they were coming in the 2-3 days running up to the social. On the night 4 out of those 30 turned up... And yes, many of those that didn't show are still on here complaining in their profiles / status that they can't get a meet "

I'dve came....well....er....

London

Who's organising the next one?

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

femme,possy pussy beach party 25th aug

"femme,possy pussy beach party 25th aug "

I'd class a 'social' as in a public place.........beachparty is a PARTY lol

"femme,possy pussy beach party 25th aug "

thought thats more of a party than a social though..

but that was the point of this thread i guess to see what peoples opinions on what a social was

Ide like to go to a social ..... any excuse for a night out Haha

evesham

i just view a social as a gathering of like minded individuals, be it at a pub, club, bowling alley etc.....it helps you socialise with a large number of fab members

"i just view a social as a gathering of like minded individuals, be it at a pub, club, bowling alley etc.....it helps you socialise with a large number of fab members"

I want to go bowling....

"i just view a social as a gathering of like minded individuals, be it at a pub, club, bowling alley etc.....it helps you socialise with a large number of fab members

I want to go bowling.... "

can I pretend ur my bowling ball???

evesham

"i just view a social as a gathering of like minded individuals, be it at a pub, club, bowling alley etc.....it helps you socialise with a large number of fab members

I want to go bowling.... "

lets do it!!! i'm crap though so need the bumpers up x

I want to go bowling....

can I pretend ur my bowling ball??? "

No but I can use your balls...

I want to go bowling....

lets do it!!! i'm crap though so need the bumpers up x"

Sounds good we can go out afterwards...xx

I want to go bowling....

No but I can use your balls... "

squirt some first so i get a easy ride down the laine

come to one with me....i'll look after you x"

Aww thank you. I'll look for one where that randy 6 pack bloke won't be at it in the loo's.

I want to go bowling....

No but I can use your balls...

squirt some first so i get a easy ride down the laine"

Aww thank you. I'll look for one where that randy 6 pack bloke won't be at it in the loo's. "

six pack??? sakes...I was suckin it in that pic...am a wee porker

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well I was playing around with the idea of doing a "pub quiz" type social night based somewhere in the centre of the country, so that we could get as many people as possible to attend.... but now with the "regionalisation" of the site I decided to put it on the backburner, as people don't/aren't prepared to travel as they use to...

it is actually one of the things I miss... people use to travel and make a weekend of it... they don't anymore..

i like a good social

Aww thank you. I'll look for one where that randy 6 pack bloke won't be at it in the loo's.

six pack??? sakes...I was suckin it in that pic...am a wee porker "

Apologies... I thought you were the bloke in the pic. Didn't realise you were the one doing the sucking!!

six pack??? sakes...I was suckin it in that pic...am a wee porker

Apologies... I thought you were the bloke in the pic. Didn't realise you were the one doing the sucking!! "

only on weekdays...that was a weekend

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"well I was playing around with the idea of doing a "pub quiz" type social night based somewhere in the centre of the country, so that we could get as many people as possible to attend.... but now with the "regionalisation" of the site I decided to put it on the backburner, as people don't/aren't prepared to travel as they use to...

it is actually one of the things I miss... people use to travel and make a weekend of it... they don't anymore.. "

You've got a car. You should come to us!

» Add a new message to this topic