FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fetish fist memory How did it start

Fetish fist memory How did it start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mine started at 6 years old when a women teacher said if you don't behave you can come and sit on my lap like a baby . So I ended having to sit on her knee then as I put my hand down on her knee to stabilise myself i felt her stocking clad leg and thought I like this . So was in bother every day till I moved class and was gutted seeing my new teacher was a man teacher so i kept out of trouble ! When and how did you realise you had a fetish !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mine started at 6 years old when a women teacher said if you don't behave you can come and sit on my lap like a baby . So I ended having to sit on her knee then as I put my hand down on her knee to stabilise myself i felt her stocking clad leg and thought I like this . So was in bother every day till I moved class and was gutted seeing my new teacher was a man teacher so i kept out of trouble ! When and how did you realise you had a fetish ! "

When he slapped me ass and i didnt hit him back

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He didn't hit you hard enough lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He didn't hit you hard enough lol "

Oh he did

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

When I was 14 and met my hubby we used to go into the woods and I stil Carnt get enough of the woods sick him though grew out of him not the woods

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It all started with a fisher price iron i had for my 4th birthday, as i got older i got better at ironing..and am now the proud owner of a Rowenta Focus Iron (DZ5080)

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Always had you down more as a Ford Focus type of person

» Add a new message to this topic