FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fairlight beach

Fairlight beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, today we decided as it nice to find the beach. Wow what a long walk! Anyone who has been there I am wondering how you get there as I am sure we must have taken a very long way round.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We've never managed to find it although we've got close! It is a long walk though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, today we decided as it nice to find the beach. Wow what a long walk! Anyone who has been there I am wondering how you get there as I am sure we must have taken a very long way round.

"

Is there a Fairlight Cove?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So, today we decided as it nice to find the beach. Wow what a long walk! Anyone who has been there I am wondering how you get there as I am sure we must have taken a very long way round.

Is there a Fairlight Cove?"

Yes you go down cliff path, thru the country park

By *areass2017Man  over a year ago

east coast

Went a couple of years back, definitely not one for the less mobile but WOW! Once you get to the beach it’s amazing

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I went a couple of years ago ...be warned ... travel light ... it's a long way down....and even longer coming back up again...I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I needed a nice sit down to catch my breath halfway up

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There’s the ‘fat bastard’ bench about halfway down.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"There’s the ‘fat bastard’ bench about halfway down. "

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"There’s the ‘fat bastard’ bench about halfway down. "

Hahaha I found it lol

First time I went I took the long way! What a mistake that was. Once your on the beach it’s amazing. I love the variation in age. Just wish someone would help me lotion up next time!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"First time I went I took the long way! What a mistake that was. Once your on the beach it’s amazing. I love the variation in age. Just wish someone would help me lotion up next time! "
took you 2 weeks to get there?

Full on naked days at this gorgeous beach are getting closer I made the trek through the woods and down the cliff last week and encountered a few brave men in their birthday suits, wasn't quite warm enough for me though! Such a beautiful, peaceful spot!

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

Can't wait to go back! Hopefully it won't be full of clothed this year! There's a slightly quicker route but that may have been the one you took! It's easy to get lost!

So worth it on a hot hot day!

By *oliteandfunMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Hope the warm weather arrives soon as Fairlight is just one of the reasons I live here now.

I can get an all-over tan on my patio luckily but I'll meet more folks in the lifestyle if I go to the beach.

east coast

"Can't wait to go back! Hopefully it won't be full of clothed this year! There's a slightly quicker route but that may have been the one you took! It's easy to get lost!

So worth it on a hot hot day! "

What’s the quicker route please?

"Can't wait to go back! Hopefully it won't be full of clothed this year! There's a slightly quicker route but that may have been the one you took! It's easy to get lost!

So worth it on a hot hot day!

What’s the quicker route please?"

Speed boat direct from Rock-a-Nore

You want to find Barley Lane! It's a pretty straight forward hike down from there!

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

I park in the picnic area carpark then walk down the lane opposite, follow to the right then a little way along is a sign on the left, follow the path round the fields then turn right as you enter the woods and follow the steep hill down until the fence for the entrance to the naturist part of the woods.

east coast

I’m sure that’s the route I took, big hike isn’t it?
"I park in the picnic area carpark then walk down the lane opposite, follow to the right then a little way along is a sign on the left, follow the path round the fields then turn right as you enter the woods and follow the steep hill down until the fence for the entrance to the naturist part of the woods. "

"I’m sure that’s the route I took, big hike isn’t it? I park in the picnic area carpark then walk down the lane opposite, follow to the right then a little way along is a sign on the left, follow the path round the fields then turn right as you enter the woods and follow the steep hill down until the fence for the entrance to the naturist part of the woods. "

I'm sure you'd rather Ms Cherry Onatop (said in my best bond impersonation) answered, but yes you're right, big trek, about 30-45mins but generally you just want to head downhill and as you get closer you see signs friend beachgoers have left behind!

*friendly

Walking from the picnic area car park down the coastal path is the most fantastic walk I have ever experienced!

And actually it's quite nice to get kind of lost out there, I've visited so many times over the last 3 years and at first I'd try to take a different path everytime up until you get to the little stream with the metal pole!

By *ustyandbigCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Is there any other beaches around Hastings for nudists as seems a bit far to get there

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is there any other beaches around Hastings for nudists as seems a bit far to get there "

Norman's Bay or Brighton.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

Is it worth a visit? Best location/area to park?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Used to go often with my family we were brought up as naturists used to get the train to hastings then a bus to fairlight glen the walk miles down to fairlight cove! Sometimes we would walk back to hastings along the top of the cliff and end up at the top of that end cliff lift! It was miles and miles! When I was small! Me and sister were remembering it last week when we went hastings for the day x

leicester

Hi which is easiest to get to fairlight or normans bay

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi which is easiest to get to fairlight or normans bay "

I would say Norman's Bay but it isn't as private

leicester

Bit worried about the walk to fairlight as having to take steps down to beach and wife has slight back issues so don’t think she will get back up ...how about camber sands in the dunes

I had an interesting time on my last visit to Fairlight that I thought I'd share here.

It was during the summer, I'd got into camping and treated myself to some gear, I decided I'd finally get to spend a few nights on a ridge just above the beach.

On the afternoon of my second day there it all happened, I've visited Fairlight regularly over the last 3 or 4 summers and enjoyed days of freedom from clothing but never had experienced anything quite like this, a couple having sex just below my campsite and then a guy sat in a bush having a wank as I walked past, there was of course the usual sunshine and ocean swims to cool off too, I felt like I was on a magical sexy almost deserted Island.

Looking forward to the summer and hopefully more interesting visits to a wonderful stretch of beach.

ashford

"I had an interesting time on my last visit to Fairlight that I thought I'd share here.

It was during the summer, I'd got into camping and treated myself to some gear, I decided I'd finally get to spend a few nights on a ridge just above the beach.

On the afternoon of my second day there it all happened, I've visited Fairlight regularly over the last 3 or 4 summers and enjoyed days of freedom from clothing but never had experienced anything quite like this, a couple having sex just below my campsite and then a guy sat in a bush having a wank as I walked past, there was of course the usual sunshine and ocean swims to cool off too, I felt like I was on a magical sexy almost deserted Island.

Looking forward to the summer and hopefully more interesting visits to a wonderful stretch of beach."

Omg! That's dreadfull! X

"Omg! That's dreadfull! X"

Well the guy wanking did cause me to double take for a moment but I must admit I found seeing the couple quite a hot voyeuristic experience and they were reasonably discreet but for my vantage point. I didnt stop and stare though, staring is rude.

ashford

"Omg! That's dreadfull! X

Well the guy wanking did cause me to double take for a moment but I must admit I found seeing the couple quite a hot voyeuristic experience and they were reasonably discreet but for my vantage point. I didnt stop and stare though, staring is rude."

Just brings back horrific memories used to play on that beach as a child was bought up a naturist! And sandwich bay! There were often perves lurking! X

"Just brings back horrific memories used to play on that beach as a child was bought up a naturist! And sandwich bay! There were often perves lurking! X"

Oh, I am sorry you experienced that, that's absolutely awful. It's so important to be mindful of our surroundings and those around us when not in private spaces.

» Add a new message to this topic