FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Its that time again...

Its that time again...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Time to get checked again. Gum clinic for me today. Been about 8mths since I last visited.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope everything goes well

Are you ready for the shifty / guilty / embarassed looking faces, all looking at the floor but not at each other ?

Good luck!

And look on the bright side - everyone else there will probably be in their teens, shitting themselves after (for the umpteenth time!) they got pissed, shagged some munter on a park bench and as always didn't have a condom to hand and thought 'it'll never happen to me!'

Or is that just my local clinic?

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"Good luck!

And look on the bright side - everyone else there will probably be in their teens, shitting themselves after (for the umpteenth time!) they got pissed, shagged some munter on a park bench and as always didn't have a condom to hand and thought 'it'll never happen to me!'

Or is that just my local clinic? "

No! Not just yours.. lol We go about every three months even though we haven't been able to play for a while. Everytime we go, we see the same thing, teenagers, some dragged along by parents after one night stands! We spoke to one parent when the boy went in for the check, she said he let slip that he had shagged a slapper!

She told us that he was in his room, door wide open and talking on his phone to a mate. He was bragging about his "conquest" at the top of his voice. She collared him and thought a trip to the clinic would make him think twice..

But mostly there is an embarrassed silence till we get in there. We treat it like going shopping! It is normal and nothing to be ashamed about, unless you are a teenager who shagged the local bike or was shagged by the local "spotted dick"!

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

ours is always empty when we go.

no teenagers or possible swingers to chat to lol

And remember to wash your feet. So many women will concentrate on having sparkling clean genitals but forget that when those feet are in stirrups, and its a warm sweaty day, its not pleasant for some nurses being near them

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All done nd dusted so to speak. Hummm feather Duster comes to mind. Reminds me of a cam I saw last night.lol

Yep afew teenagers in there. Heard one say don't be embarrest we all do it. Bless!. Such innocent minds if only they knew.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

That reminds me!

Off to make a call...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

First couple of times I went I was taken aback by the personal questions ..

Now I just lie.

"First couple of times I went I was taken aback by the personal questions ..

Now I just lie.

"

What kind of personal questions. Do you mean that they ask you to divulge your sexual history?

To lie about anything regarding medical treatment is entirely up to you, you are only putting yourself at risk from perhaps not receiving the best treatment for you.

It is embarrassing though, I do agree

» Add a new message to this topic