FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cosmetic surgery what’s your thoughts?

Cosmetic surgery what’s your thoughts?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, what’s your thoughts on cosmetic surgery? Has anybody here had anything done ? Do you feel ashamed to admit it or do u like boasting it?

I’m saving up for a few operations x but one thing I always wanted doing was my nose, feminise it and just have it cuter. I was always super conscious about it and contouring it with make up ain’t enough ! Lol

And while I’m at it I might do a few couple things to feminise more my face

I still feel some people feel so ashamed about admitting cosmetic surgery and some who even had nose jobs always had to use the excuse of “I have breathing problems” so while I’m at it I’m going to make it look better.

Personally if I’m unhappy with it I don’t feel ashamed to admit it..

Now, for the girls and boys who went through surgery, was it worth it for u? And did u find recovery painful?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I would have it. I see it as no different to going to have my eyes lazered. If it improves people’s body positivity then I’m for it.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’m going to be controversial in that I rarely feel that a woman looks better for having lip fillers.

I’m all for cosmetic procedures if people feel happier in themselves but I often look and think you looked better before when it comes to lips.

Perhaps it’s simply my own taste and not the surgery.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If there was something I was really unhappy about I would but I'm always worried I'll go through it all and not be happy with the results so many things don't live upto your expectations in life I know someone that got there nose done and wasn't happy with it and had to get it redone after a year and ended up going Mexico to get it fixed I know some people that have had bbls that look good I also know someone that's had complications I think for me bodywise I'd have to try everything to get it how I want surgery would be a last resort I'm not against it but it's just the pain if it's something your really unhappy about a few weeks out to get something sorted is nothing I haven't had anything done yet but I might as I get older by time I'm 40 if I need to get botox and my lips loose volume and I had the money to spare I'd get little things done thankfully I'm good at make up and can fake a nose job an fuller lips but ofcourse it rubs off lol do what makes you happy that's all that matters

If it makes them happy, that's what matters. It doesn't matter what others think really.

I don't always think it looks good, but it isn't my body, or my business.

I think if a person wants it then it's upto them..I personally wouldn't because I dont want surgery just for cosmetic reasons

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I saved up for a nose job in my early 20"s. Saw the consultant and the surgeon. The only reason I didn't get it done was I couldn't get the time off work for the recovery. I don't mind my nose now and I'm glad I didn't get it done

I wouldn't get any work done to my body and I wouldn't get botox or my face but if I had excess money I would go in for a refresh. Maybe fillers (not lips) and get my eyes done

R

I did say I would never have cosmetic surgery, and I hope I stick to it as I am who I am.

I get why people might choose.

*i might if I am trying to escape the law.

"I’m going to be controversial in that I rarely feel that a woman looks better for having lip fillers.

I’m all for cosmetic procedures if people feel happier in themselves but I often look and think you looked better before when it comes to lips.

Perhaps it’s simply my own taste and not the surgery. "

I agree with lip fillers... sometimes they look so big they don’t look natural.

Btw my lips are all natural luckily

"If it makes them happy, that's what matters. It doesn't matter what others think really.

I don't always think it looks good, but it isn't my body, or my business. "

Exactly.

Their body their choice.

I wouldn't do it - I'm growing old disgracefully

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS  over a year ago

Sexville

I’d love a nice big pair of fake boobs

Just need to win the lottery

I’ve had one rather major surgery and one other that was less so. I’m happy to admit to both as it’s part of my journey to being the person I am today

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Part of me thinks most surgery doesn't look good - but that could be because the good work is invisible.

Tons of research before having any work done would be the main advice.

Also I wouldn't pay attention to who the celebs use, some of their results look poor, just because a surgeon is famous doesn't automatically mean they are good at what they do.

(I, Chris, have had a little work done, and after tons of research it was clear that I had to abroad for a good result. No regrets it worked out for me.)

If it makes someone happy and they are 100% invested, educated on the risks etc then I'm all for it.

If I could afford it I would have a nose job and boob lift in an instant and I can't even tell you the amount of happiness and comfort it would bring to be happy with those parts of my body. I would love to wake up one day and look in the mirror and be happy with what I see.

It's their body and their choice at the end of the day. And you can argue they look better before and sometimes I do agree and don't understand why they get work done... but it just shows that you can’t please everyone and life is about living for you and not other people.

I have had 2 boob jobs and entire facial reconstruction (facial feminisation surgery ) in Thailand the face work.

Then the odd lip filling to plump up the top lip abit .

Got neck / underchin contour surgery with a brow lift lined up at end of year , was meant to be last year but covid wrecked the surgeons private work .

Surgery is something that always has to be done for the right reason, Yourself only not for others .

Research research research is the big thing I would advise anyone and have realistic expectations of results not fantastical glossed up celeb ideas

"I’ve had one rather major surgery and one other that was less so. I’m happy to admit to both as it’s part of my journey to being the person I am today "

I suppose the major surgery you had tho was necessary for u and not cosmetic x that’s an operation I’d like to do in the future for me x

Tho I have to say it’s a bit different for us trans girl and sometimes we need facial feminisation in order to align to our true selves x

"Part of me thinks most surgery doesn't look good - but that could be because the good work is invisible.

Tons of research before having any work done would be the main advice.

Also I wouldn't pay attention to who the celebs use, some of their results look poor, just because a surgeon is famous doesn't automatically mean they are good at what they do.

(I, Chris, have had a little work done, and after tons of research it was clear that I had to abroad for a good result. No regrets it worked out for me.) "

Agreed as sometimes they literally over do some celebs, I mean look at the Geordie shore girls ... they look so unnatural with the amount of work they done to their face x I think a good surgeon is the one who can enhance without getting people to be like.. omg shes had so much surgery done

By *arbarianzCouple  over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

I would say, on balance... 8/10 people I've seen who are modified look awful.

BUT then again, I'm not into that fake look. I like a goth/alt girl which I'm aware not everyone is into etc! so each to their own, but for me? that falseness does nowt, the nails, tan, extensions, boobs all that :P

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I wouldn’t have it, I could probably do with it but I’m not brave or rich enough to risk it.

I think the trick is knowing when to stop. So many celebs look ok when they have a minor tweak but they keep going until they’re unrecognisable and unnatural looking.

Lou x

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

You do whatever makes you feel better about yourself and fuck what anyone else thinks, it's your body.

LvM

I would 100% upgrade my poor boobs!

An ex of mine had, had a boob job, you really couldn't tell, it was a fantastic job. It did wonders for her self confidence. So done well and for the right reasons I dont see an issue with it.

"I have had 2 boob jobs and entire facial reconstruction (facial feminisation surgery ) in Thailand the face work.

Then the odd lip filling to plump up the top lip abit .

Got neck / underchin contour surgery with a brow lift lined up at end of year , was meant to be last year but covid wrecked the surgeons private work .

Surgery is something that always has to be done for the right reason, Yourself only not for others .

Research research research is the big thing I would advise anyone and have realistic expectations of results not fantastical glossed up celeb ideas

"

Total FFM surgery is so expensive in Europe! Hope u did save some ££ by going to Thailand x

Definitely needs lots of research x

I hate my Jose and if I had the opportunity for rhinoplasty I'd do it without a seconds thought lol, I don't really understand why the stigma around cosmetic procedures comes from tbh everyone should do what makes them happy but I do think surgans should be held accountable when somone clearly has mental health problems and over do the surgery to the point they hardly look human anymore

"I would 100% upgrade my poor boobs! "

Upgrade? They look top grade already

I've had breast implants done.

I use to be flat chested, didn't feel feminine and would ring in sick and not go to work as a result of what I looked like in the mirror once dressed.

I saved every penny, was single, went and had it done alone. Have never looked back, never regretted it and its very rare I have them on show, or wear low cut tops either.

I would most definitely have a tummy tuck if I could afford it...and actually have the courage to see it through!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not for me but to each their own.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Personally we think of poor Leah Cambridge who died while having a bum job and left 3 children without a Mom, even though she had a good body. Also Denise Hendry a footballers wife, she died while having a boob job. There's many many more too. Surgery comes with risks, live by the sword...

Unless involved in an accident or suffering from medical conditions, resulting in a need to go under the knife; I wouldn’t do and simply be content with blessing in the way God made us. Growing old gracefully says the sissy slut who has a whore living within. Each to own, end of day we have to do what makes us feel happy and or live with consequences with the damage which can be irreversible...

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I had a breast reduction back in 2000 and this was classed as cosmetic surgery.

Recovery was around six weeks which was tricky due to having two small children at the time.

Was it worth it..... yes I’ve never looked back. I still have some scarring from under my breasts to my side and my nipples are quite unique as they were graded back on rather than sewn

I’m always honest about my surgery as it’s certainly not something to be ashamed of

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Depends on the surgery, if it's correcting or altering something and restoring confidence whilst still looking natural I'm all for it, but not when it's the likes of Katie Price or these "influencers" turning themselves into something terrifying off Silent Hill

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

There are risks in every surgery but if it's wot u want then go 4 it

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"I’m going to be controversial in that I rarely feel that a woman looks better for having lip fillers.

Agree 100percent

I had one of my eyebrows raised so it looks like I’m constantly giving a Quizzical look.

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

I had a breast reduction but more for physical health rather than cosmetic.

They were huge boobies!

Deepest darkest Peru

"I had a breast reduction but more for physical health rather than cosmetic.

They were huge boobies!

"

That was me

By *interfoxWoman  over a year ago

maesteg

If I wasn't so scared of having a medical procedure done and had the money I would have a boob reduction

I just really don't like my boobs

Hull

"I had a breast reduction but more for physical health rather than cosmetic.

They were huge boobies!

That was me "

One of my better decisions if I'm honest!

I hope yours worked out as well as mine did for me!

Manchester (she/her)

"I had a breast reduction back in 2000 and this was classed as cosmetic surgery.

Recovery was around six weeks which was tricky due to having two small children at the time.

Was it worth it..... yes I’ve never looked back. I still have some scarring from under my breasts to my side and my nipples are quite unique as they were graded back on rather than sewn

I’m always honest about my surgery as it’s certainly not something to be ashamed of "

I know this is or was classed as cosmetic, but I'm not sure it always should be - large breasts can have knock on health effects.

Hull

"If I wasn't so scared of having a medical procedure done and had the money I would have a boob reduction

I just really don't like my boobs "

Sorry to hear that you don't like them - it's horrible having something you can't change. I was so lucky being able to have the op on the NHS

If you ever are in a position to have the op I would say go for it - it's amazing at the changes it makes to your life & confidence x

Manchester (she/her)

"If I wasn't so scared of having a medical procedure done and had the money I would have a boob reduction

I'm sorry x

Hull

"I had a breast reduction back in 2000 and this was classed as cosmetic surgery.

I’m always honest about my surgery as it’s certainly not something to be ashamed of

I know this is or was classed as cosmetic, but I'm not sure it always should be - large breasts can have knock on health effects."

Absolutely this - my back & posture were significantly effected by having huge ones - mine wasn't classed as cosmetic which is why it was NHS funded

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Less is more, too much work done and there are plenty of photos of Celebrities that look a lot worse for the work they’ve paid, to make themselves look younger or better looking.

However for a Trans person transitioning I can understand why you need to feminise certain features. So you shouldn’t need to justify your reasoning. Same as breast reduction surgery, not popular with the guys but understandable if it’s causing you day to day issues.

By *extravagantWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I’ve had two major procedures and several temporary minor ones (Botox, fillers, dermabrasion etc). Thankfully never any botched work or complications.

If you want to do it, go ahead, my only advice is use a certified plastic surgeon, cheap alternatives have huge risks.

If it makes someone happy then great.

"Depends on the surgery, if it's correcting or altering something and restoring confidence whilst still looking natural I'm all for it, but not when it's the likes of Katie Price or these "influencers" turning themselves into something terrifying off Silent Hill "

I agree, I think when you hardly look like a person and more like a plastic doll then it’s not good.

I want to correct a few things as mentioned just to feminise my face a bit

Which is more like correcting and enhancing but still want to look like me x lol

"Less is more, too much work done and there are plenty of photos of Celebrities that look a lot worse for the work they’ve paid, to make themselves look younger or better looking.

However for a Trans person transitioning I can understand why you need to feminise certain features. So you shouldn’t need to justify your reasoning. Same as breast reduction surgery, not popular with the guys but understandable if it’s causing you day to day issues. "

Exactly this x being trans I guess I’d really like a few things to be feminised that I’m not 100% happy about as I find them to look a bit “masculine” x

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

seriously check out the surgeons work.

friend died from going abroad on a cheap deal

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Can't see a problem with them, you look great

"Less is more, too much work done and there are plenty of photos of Celebrities that look a lot worse for the work they’ve paid, to make themselves look younger or better looking.

However for a Trans person transitioning I can understand why you need to feminise certain features. So you shouldn’t need to justify your reasoning. Same as breast reduction surgery, not popular with the guys but understandable if it’s causing you day to day issues.

Exactly this x being trans I guess I’d really like a few things to be feminised that I’m not 100% happy about as I find them to look a bit “masculine” x "

Well you know my story already. I think I’d you can afford it and it’s really bothering you, then you should just do it.

I’m hoping I’ll be satisfied when I can speak again and have retrained my voice.

At the moment I still hate what I see in the mirror.

I'm probably gonna get my boobs done once I get to goal weight. They're sagging so much already

I've had a breast reduction over 20 years ago and more recently scalp micropigmentation. Both private.

"I'm probably gonna get my boobs done once I get to goal weight. They're sagging so much already "

I do love sagging tits

I don't regret it at all and would do it again. (Mine wasn't a boob job) Had no issues with recovery, UK surgeons in my area.

I'd recommend looking at the Real Self website. Reviews and before & after pics. Helps to be realistic about the likely results and also be informed about things that can go wrong.

I had one of my bollocks lifted, when I get the money together I’ll get the other one done.

"I had one of my bollocks lifted, when I get the money together I’ll get the other one done."

Cupped in a hand, they’re the same height anyhow...

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I’d like bigger boobs but wouldn’t have surgery as I’m not great with anaesthetic

"seriously check out the surgeons work.

friend died from going abroad on a cheap deal"

I wouldn’t do it abroad ( on the cheap )x like I find it a bit too risky x

Omg so sorry about ur friend btw x

Exactly this x being trans I guess I’d really like a few things to be feminised that I’m not 100% happy about as I find them to look a bit “masculine” x

Well you know my story already. I think I’d you can afford it and it’s really bothering you, then you should just do it.

I’m hoping I’ll be satisfied when I can speak again and have retrained my voice.

At the moment I still hate what I see in the mirror. "

Yes lovely! definitely x I think it is really good to feel more like ourselves

"I'm probably gonna get my boobs done once I get to goal weight. They're sagging so much already

I do love sagging tits "

There's sagging and then there's half-empty water balloons

Deepest darkest Peru

I know this is or was classed as cosmetic, but I'm not sure it always should be - large breasts can have knock on health effects.

Absolutely this - my back & posture were significantly effected by having huge ones - mine wasn't classed as cosmetic which is why it was NHS funded "

Yes mine was NHS funded too for health reasons

Absolutely this - my back & posture were significantly effected by having huge ones - mine wasn't classed as cosmetic which is why it was NHS funded

Yes mine was NHS funded too for health reasons "

Nice, I think it’s probably medical reason. Like that’s why they don’t fund it for whoever wants augmentation

I think also you could have a nose job on NHS if obviously the nose causes severe breathing problems; but then again I doubt they would touch the nose cosmetically too much..

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I've had my jawbone broken and stuck back together, permanently changing my face. It was due to a large overbite so not strictly cosmetic but it did change my face. So.... There's a reason that I'm this handsome.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Totally agree that they rarely look good.

By *vasexperimentWoman  over a year ago

huddersfield

"You do whatever makes you feel better about yourself and fuck what anyone else thinks, it's your body.

LvM"

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I personally wouldn't have it but each to their own I say x

I fully support people doing whatever it is that will make themselves feel more confident.... I do however think there should be some kind of psychological evelution for people who become obsessed and end hevely modified... Just to make sure they are doing it from a compitent sound minded place, I'd have a nose job tomorrow if I had the money

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

If it's due to a medical condition then no problem. However the amount of "plastic" influencers in the media is unreal. Specially the bloated lips. Not a good look to be honest.

No issues if it enhances the life of the person. Im not huge fan of it infact i find it a turn off in many cases.. but im into natural looking women anyway.

By *oungukbull97Man  over a year ago

Manchester

The happiness of the person who is getting the surgery should be the only thing that is judged in my opinion.

Personally how good plastic surgery looks to me really depends on the person and what cosmetic choices they've made.

Some do drastic enhancements and still look good whilst some can do minor changes and it sticks out a lot. Obviously the surgeons skill plays a part as well.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Do what makes you happy

I have absolutely no issue with anyone wanting to get work done.. But like anything it's when it gets addictive that it can become a bit OTT...

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"So, what’s your thoughts on cosmetic surgery? Has anybody here had anything done ? Do you feel ashamed to admit it or do u like boasting it?

I’m saving up for a few operations x but one thing I always wanted doing was my nose, feminise it and just have it cuter. I was always super conscious about it and contouring it with make up ain’t enough ! Lol

And while I’m at it I might do a few couple things to feminise more my face

I still feel some people feel so ashamed about admitting cosmetic surgery and some who even had nose jobs always had to use the excuse of “I have breathing problems” so while I’m at it I’m going to make it look better.

Personally if I’m unhappy with it I don’t feel ashamed to admit it..

Now, for the girls and boys who went through surgery, was it worth it for u? And did u find recovery painful? "

Never done proper surgery but I’m all for a little injection here and there.

I love it, no one really notices I’ve had it done but I prefer it.

I want liposuction so I’m looking into that... but yeah, all for it here. Xx

"I fully support people doing whatever it is that will make themselves feel more confident.... I do however think there should be some kind of psychological evelution for people who become obsessed and end hevely modified... Just to make sure they are doing it from a compitent sound minded place, I'd have a nose job tomorrow if I had the money"

Do you think the same should apply for heavy extreme tattoos. People covered in ink from face / hands / all over and body piercings ?

As that’s just a form of body modification ultimately as well . I have seen countless people so young covered on extreme tatts then cry over not getting work / being able to get a career on certain professions etc

I never thought I'd like any surgery, but I would love my pre child breasts back, I've been seriously wanting it done, but at the same time don't want them to look huge.

Whatever makes you happy

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Yes please

Nose job

Botox

Anti wrinkles

Boob implants

Cock removal

Do I need to say anymore?