FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > friend invites without a message!

friend invites without a message!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really annoys us when we get people adding us as friends when we don't even know them and they can't even be bothered to send a message, really what's the point? Really royals us, anybody else feel the same or understand why people do this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Doesnt bother me in the least, i just delete friends requests at the end of the day, only time i look at them is if im expecting one from someone. Its only a click of a button

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

same...but sometime I accept...no communication afterwards and i just delete them lol

I dont add single guys tho..

never sent a friends req without actually having a possible common goal: to shag them lol(unless its one of my male friends)

Ditto...

No point hyperventilating over em

Wolf

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

they just click out of habit ... dont read the profiles do they its only private pics they want to see.

i had a couple get abusive after i told them i do not accept friends requests unless ive chatted to them and plan to meet.

so after that i just remove the request and dont bother.

if they are genuine and interested they will message you

By *entscotscplCouple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

we will not add either unless we have met them

perhaps that is the reason we dont add if they have not read our full profile simples

By *ipgloss..Woman  over a year ago

Stourbridge

I know what you mean, it's a bloody cheek!

Just delete though! If they can't be bothered to introduce themselves, then what effort will they put into a meet

Don't let it spoil your time here though

Whats the betting watchers inundate people who say they don't like it with them on this thread?

WATCHES! Yes that's YOU reading not posting. Anyone who doesn't like friends invites DO IT

Know it's only a click of a button, isn't mostly everything on here just cannot understand why people do it, would get them further if they just sent a message

some are persistent offenders though. I do a three strikes rule on those... ending in a block.

Wolf

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Yes it really is starting to do our head in!

It states on our profile not to do it and we often put it as our status as well, but it still happens. Just proves how many people actually read the profile.

I must add that couples are just as bad as the single males.

Doesn't bother me either as I delete all random friendship requests and block the persistent ones

"Really annoys us when we get people adding us as friends when we don't even know them and they can't even be bothered to send a message, really what's the point? Really royals us, anybody else feel the same or understand why people do this?? "

Get them from time to time and like many, i delete.

They are either chancing thee arm or after an ogle at ya pics etc

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

More than likely just to perve your private pics. Not to chat to you lol

I think it's annoying and we rarely moan about anything on but seriously can't understand it, we do just delete but just having a rant about it

"More than likely just to perve your private pics. Not to chat to you lol"

Make a girl feel confident lol

It is a bit annoying but not worth getting upset over just delete the requests lol Somtimes I get the opposite, I mean if I'm chatting to somebody for a while I'm thinking shall I send a friend request or not sometimes I don't bother sometimes I do depends on how it's going

"It is a bit annoying but not worth getting upset over just delete the requests lol Somtimes I get the opposite, I mean if I'm chatting to somebody for a while I'm thinking shall I send a friend request or not sometimes I don't bother sometimes I do depends on how it's going "

Rather a rant on here than trying to splatt nextdoors cat with a water balloon

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"More than likely just to perve your private pics. Not to chat to you lol

Make a girl feel confident lol "

Haha well I just looked at your public ones and it takes some willpower not to hit that friend button

"It is a bit annoying but not worth getting upset over just delete the requests lol Somtimes I get the opposite, I mean if I'm chatting to somebody for a while I'm thinking shall I send a friend request or not sometimes I don't bother sometimes I do depends on how it's going

Rather a rant on here than trying to splatt nextdoors cat with a water balloon "

I know yeah, poor cat

"More than likely just to perve your private pics. Not to chat to you lol

Make a girl feel confident lol

Haha well I just looked at your public ones and it takes some willpower not to hit that friend button "

Why thank you

"It is a bit annoying but not worth getting upset over just delete the requests lol Somtimes I get the opposite, I mean if I'm chatting to somebody for a while I'm thinking shall I send a friend request or not sometimes I don't bother sometimes I do depends on how it's going

I know yeah, poor cat "

Yerrrr

I missed

We get them all the time and rant lol

They get deleted and like others blocked if persistent.

The best we find is when they do message you, it is "why have you not accepted my friend request"

"We get them all the time and rant lol

The best we find is when they do message you, it is "why have you not accepted my friend request"

"

Yeah and we're like ' do we know you?' I just don't see the point what so ever

I know yeah, poor cat

Yerrrr

I missed "

Have to work on that aim of yours

I know yeah, poor cat

Yerrrr

I missed

Have to work on that aim of yours "

sokay.......

i got loads ready and waiting, he wont be crapping in my garden for a while

I know yeah, poor cat

Yerrrr

I missed

Have to work on that aim of yours

sokay.......

i got loads ready and waiting, he wont be crapping in my garden for a while "

Lol poor Mr felix

Yeah and we're like ' do we know you?' I just don't see the point what so ever "

I'm behind you there, bet you didn't notice I am creeping up on that friend request button lol but hey we have talked now, so no need for introductions

By *exyminxy111Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"

Lol classic. Or "did you receive my friend request? "

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"Really annoys us when we get people adding us as friends when we don't even know them and they can't even be bothered to send a message, really what's the point? Really royals us, anybody else feel the same or understand why people do this?? "
Just to get this right....it's up to you to add people to your friend's list - you are receiving a request! On my profile I state that if I send out a Friend Request it means that I would be interested in meeting. Prior to this I used to send a message to prospective meets but didn't always receive a reply (whether positive or otherwise). Because of this (which is only politeness after all) I send a Friend Request. I understand that some on Fab will receive a stack of mail but a simple "thanks but no thanks" would suffice. Not receiving a reply to a message can be a little off-putting!

Lol classic. Or "did you receive my friend request? ""

I went to check how many I had now but no where is it! I demand one now

"Really annoys us when we get people adding us as friends when we don't even know them and they can't even be bothered to send a message, really what's the point? Really royals us, anybody else feel the same or understand why people do this?? Just to get this right....it's up to you to add people to your friend's list - you are receiving a request! On my profile I state that if I send out a Friend Request it means that I would be interested in meeting. Prior to this I used to send a message to prospective meets but didn't always receive a reply (whether positive or otherwise). Because of this (which is only politeness after all) I send a Friend Request. I understand that some on Fab will receive a stack of mail but a simple "thanks but no thanks" would suffice. Not receiving a reply to a message can be a little off-putting!"

I find it is bad manners to assume someone would want to be your friend without even a simple hello .. And re answering I do not always have the time to say no thanks, and most do not listen and continue to message anyway, let alone send friend requests

"i had a couple get abusive after i told them i do not accept friends requests unless ive chatted to them and plan to meet.

so after that i just remove the request and dont bother.

if they are genuine and interested they will message you"

ive had the same from a few couples.,. I pointed out that they stated that they didnt make friends without a conversation and get a load of verbal. Blocked! Lol...

"Really annoys us when we get people adding us as friends when we don't even know them and they can't even be bothered to send a message, really what's the point? Really royals us, anybody else feel the same or understand why people do this?? Just to get this right....it's up to you to add people to your friend's list - you are receiving a request! On my profile I state that if I send out a Friend Request it means that I would be interested in meeting. Prior to this I used to send a message to prospective meets but didn't always receive a reply (whether positive or otherwise). Because of this (which is only politeness after all) I send a Friend Request. I understand that some on Fab will receive a stack of mail but a simple "thanks but no thanks" would suffice. Not receiving a reply to a message can be a little off-putting!

I find it is bad manners to assume someone would want to be your friend without even a simple hello .. And re answering I do not always have the time to say no thanks, and most do not listen and continue to message anyway, let alone send friend requests "

Sorry but that's fucking laughable! Its bad manners to send a friends request but its not bad manners to not reply with a no thanks! Think about it then scweem and scweem and scweem until you are sick!

"Really annoys us when we get people adding us as friends when we don't even know them and they can't even be bothered to send a message, really what's the point? Really royals us, anybody else feel the same or understand why people do this?? Just to get this right....it's up to you to add people to your friend's list - you are receiving a request! On my profile I state that if I send out a Friend Request it means that I would be interested in meeting. Prior to this I used to send a message to prospective meets but didn't always receive a reply (whether positive or otherwise). Because of this (which is only politeness after all) I send a Friend Request. I understand that some on Fab will receive a stack of mail but a simple "thanks but no thanks" would suffice. Not receiving a reply to a message can be a little off-putting!

I find it is bad manners to assume someone would want to be your friend without even a simple hello .. And re answering I do not always have the time to say no thanks, and most do not listen and continue to message anyway, let alone send friend requests "

Exactly our life doesn't revolve around Fab and if we replyed to every single person/couple who added us or wrote to us and we didn't like just to say no thanks then we'd be on here 24/7 and believe it or not, some people have lives outside of fab

Yeah and we're like ' do we know you?' I just don't see the point what so ever

I'm behind you there, bet you didn't notice I am creeping up on that friend request button lol but hey we have talked now, so no need for introductions "

Hit that button lol promise we won't rant at you

I find it is bad manners to assume someone would want to be your friend without even a simple hello .. And re answering I do not always have the time to say no thanks, and most do not listen and continue to message anyway, let alone send friend requests

Sorry but that's fucking laughable! Its bad manners to send a friends request but its not bad manners to not reply with a no thanks! Think about it then scweem and scweem and scweem until you are sick! "

Oh dear not long enough for me to think that it is entirely up to us who we reply to... Not bad manners as this is our a/c! And every time you get junk mail, I hope that you reply to every company saying no thanks!

Sorry but that's fucking laughable! Its bad manners to send a friends request but its not bad manners to not reply with a no thanks! Think about it then scweem and scweem and scweem until you are sick!

Oh dear not long enough for me to think that it is entirely up to us who we reply to... Not bad manners as this is our a/c! And every time you get junk mail, I hope that you reply to every company saying no thanks! "

Totally agree! Life's a bitch, that's what these forums are for, don't get a reply? Just post a forum and have a rant!

Oh dear not long enough for me to think that it is entirely up to us who we reply to... Not bad manners as this is our a/c! And every time you get junk mail, I hope that you reply to every company saying no thanks! "

Do I fuck reply to them but I dont think they are rude I ignore them Its not hard. What has it to do with junk mail anyway? Its a pretty crap example to use. You need to learn some basics and that sending friends invites isn't rude, neither is not replying to every unsolicited piece of mail. There is a mass delete button and one click they are all gone and they can't request for another 30 days!

"It is a bit annoying but not worth getting upset over just delete the requests lol Somtimes I get the opposite, I mean if I'm chatting to somebody for a while I'm thinking shall I send a friend request or not sometimes I don't bother sometimes I do depends on how it's going .

Rather a rant on here than trying to splatt nextdoors cat with a water balloon "

sorry it wasnt meant to sound like that sorry

What's a friends request Goes back to my billy no mates step

Oh dear not long enough for me to think that it is entirely up to us who we reply to... Not bad manners as this is our a/c! And every time you get junk mail, I hope that you reply to every company saying no thanks!

Do I fuck reply to them but I dont think they are rude I ignore them Its not hard. What has it to do with junk mail anyway? Its a pretty crap example to use. You need to learn some basics and that sending friends invites isn't rude, neither is not replying to every unsolicited piece of mail. There is a mass delete button and one click they are all gone and they can't request for another 30 days! "

Yes as stated earlier on in this thread but like I said many things can be deleted etc with a click of a button but still very annoying

As pointless as getting upset by it to be honest.

This site gives us many tools to realise if we may want to meet someone or not, if you believe sending a friends request with no previous conversation is a no no then you can block and delete if you so please.

"What's a friends request Goes back to my billy no mates step "

Aw, I'll send you one.

Does a quick comment on the forum ok us to become friends?

"What's a friends request Goes back to my billy no mates step

Aw, I'll send you one.

Does a quick comment on the forum ok us to become friends? "

Hell yes

Do I fuck reply to them but I dont think they are rude I ignore them Its not hard. What has it to do with junk mail anyway? Its a pretty crap example to use. You need to learn some basics and that sending friends invites isn't rude, neither is not replying to every unsolicited piece of mail. There is a mass delete button and one click they are all gone and they can't request for another 30 days!

Yes as stated earlier on in this thread but like I said many things can be deleted etc with a click of a button but still very annoying "

Really annoying someone can send you an invite? Something you can one click delete?

There are lots of filters on here, they slim down who can contact you. If its a huge annoyance you can block all other peoples first contact and go select people you want to interact with.

Sending winks, messages, friends requests shouldn't annoy people but if they do the filters and delete buttons all work.

Had the Same overseas guy wink and send us friends requests about a dozen times or so now..

no messages whatsover, and no photos or veris etc..

we kinda laugh about it before deleting the request.. and then guessing how many days it will be before he sends another one lol..

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

I have an android phone with a touch screen. And sometimes I press the wrong icon as I use the desktop version , I apolagise to people who don't like friends invite without a message but the android version of fabs puts me off big time I just don't like the looks of it and before they got it out I explain on my profile my little touch screen problem . I hope you guys understand and of course I know that it's only me and that most people do that because they just think that fabs is for fucking so they just assume that they just have to wink and that they are are going to get laid

Yes as stated earlier on in this thread but like I said many things can be deleted etc with a click of a button but still very annoying

Really annoying someone can send you an invite? Something you can one click delete?

There are lots of filters on here, they slim down who can contact you. If its a huge annoyance you can block all other peoples first contact and go select people you want to interact with.

Sending winks, messages, friends requests shouldn't annoy people but if they do the filters and delete buttons all work. "

Thank you for that information, but think we'll pass and just have the odd rant on here waheyy

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

"

Sending winks, messages, friends requests shouldn't annoy people but if they do the filters and delete buttons all work. "

I get where you are coming from but when we have it stated on our profile to not send a FR without sending a message first, its clear people are not interested in us, just the photos, otherwise they would have read the full profile.

"I have an android phone with a touch screen. And sometimes I press the wrong icon as I use the desktop version , I apolagise to people who don't like friends invite without a message but the android version of fabs puts me off big time I just don't like the looks of it and before they got it out I explain on my profile my little touch screen problem . I hope you guys understand and of course I know that it's only me and that most people do that because they just think that fabs is for fucking so they just assume that they just have to wink and that they are are going to get laid "

When I get friend requests from people that haven't chatted I usually have a look at their profile anyway. 99% get deleted. If I'd seen that on a profile that you said I would've mailed to agree that sometimes I hit the wrong thing too.

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

Don't worry people usually forgive a 92 years old woman easily

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I have better n bigger things to get annoyed about....IGNORE

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we have it stated in our profile not to, but people still do.

so delete and move on.

done again and they get blocked.

no biggy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

OMG ive had three friends invites since i last logged on. I really dont know what to do, should i spend a second clicking delete now or save it till later

"Don't worry people usually forgive a 92 years old woman easily "

"OMG ive had three friends invites since i last logged on. I really dont know what to do, should i spend a second clicking delete now or save it till later "

Fill your pram with all your toys and try and hit the kitchen sunk with them.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I wont accept friends requests from people I've chatted to if all they have is one or perhaps two public pics (usually cock shots) and no friends pics.

I recently had a meet arranged who then refused to meet.unless I accepted his friend request. He had nothing to share in return so we didn't meet.

We all have our own ways to use the site - I have also been known to wait till the wee hours and accept then perv then unfriend again...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there are 2 answers to this...

1) don't accept them...

2) accept them when they are offline... look at their pics... then take them off your friends list.....

or you could get pent up over it...

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hi Fabs, didya pull tonight?

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Acceptance,is not compulsory.

Be happy,you have been deemed,hot enough,to be sent one

you are in control,so stop whinging.

Shag more,whinge less.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No point getting angst over it... It will continue to happen.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Really annoys us when we get people adding us as friends when we don't even know them and they can't even be bothered to send a message, really what's the point? Really royals us, anybody else feel the same or understand why people do this??

there are 2 answers to this...

1) don't accept them...

2) accept them when they are offline... look at their pics... then take them off your friends list.....

or you could get pent up over it..."

Option 2 is what I do lol

Tut tut That's very very naughty missbehaving lol You deserve to be bent over my knee ........

Ive do not send friends requests in caps on my profile.....yet they do....i roll.my eyes,sigh and delete....some peeps just dont read ,some.just dont think....

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Tut tut That's very very naughty missbehaving lol You deserve to be bent over my knee ........ "

Hardly naughty... I regularly warn them this is what I do via status update

"Tut tut That's very very naughty missbehaving lol You deserve to be bent over my knee ........

Hardly naughty... I regularly warn them this is what I do via status update "

Do you wanna be my friend?

"OMG ive had three friends invites since i last logged on. I really dont know what to do, should i spend a second clicking delete now or save it till later "

Hmmm decisions, decisions!

» Add a new message to this topic