FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Electric cigs

Electric cigs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone tryed them just got my first lot now need help with finding the right e liquid for them they are ego-t, how is everyone getting on with them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gentprovocateurWoman  over a year ago

leeds

i got one but after it had been in my handbag and i used it i found it leaked a bit and the stuff got in my mouth after that just the smell of the refil made me sick to the stomach so i got rid. before that happened it was working quite well good luck if youre trying to give up the evil !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try the nicolites one mate, ive been using it for 3 weeks and havnt looked back! Only costing me £7 a week now for the cartridges, just screw an go

thanks

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

We're both on ecigs. Use liberro e liquid £12 for 30ml. I've been using for 5 weeks and still got half bottle so saving loads. There is a website that does e-cig-reviews and they also give reusable discount codes so even cheaper. The OH reckons he's saving £80 a month. I think that I'm saving about £150

I have one but............

Alot of places will not allow you to use them although they are legal.

Not at airport or flying.

And considering what happened to them poor sods in that coach, i dont think i will bother

I (Andy) have used the genesis e cig......cost 20 quid for.the kit and the nicotine juice was 7 quid.for a decent size bottle......

I have kicked the cigs and hardly use the e cig now.......

Any more questions just message me

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Brilliant everyone.. keep it up

"I (Andy) have used the genesis e cig......cost 20 quid for.the kit and the nicotine juice was 7 quid.for a decent size bottle......

I have kicked the cigs and hardly use the e cig now.......

Any more questions just message me"

Good for you then as I gave up with the one I bought; whilst smoking one is better than a cigarette, it tasted the same strength and therefore I didn't feel I could give up with it, rather go cold turkey

well i have ordered a load more web site will be up maybe nxt week when i have everything that goes will them

Congrats to you all - keep up the good work folks!

Just wish I had the will power - and on that note - if any of you happen to find any half full packs of fags lying around your homes/in the car/in the pocket of that coat you bought cos you thought it would go well with that outfit from the 'Next' sale that you wore once and got told you looked terrible so have consigned it to the darkest corner of your wardrobe.....

Then can you post them to me at.....

» Add a new message to this topic