FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shit this site

Shit this site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have someone who can like the look of your body then when they ask for a face pick and you show them they either don’t respond or say you’re not my type like ffs I must have one ugly face then

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Possibly

Faces make a big difference to people

Give me a face I find attractive over a good body any day

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Or you're not their type simple as that

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Is that the site or the person you messaged?

You see the site does stipulate that no reply = no interest so I guess you CAN blame the site for that, but you can also blame people's experiences too.

Too many of the people women respond to with a thanks but no thanks then come back with insults, name calling etc.

It's just easier and calmer to not respond I'm afraid.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Have someone who can like the look of your body then when they ask for a face pick and you show them they either don’t respond or say you’re not my type like ffs I must have one ugly face then "

It's why I just stuck my face up on profile for all to see. So far the retention rate of those who have admired my beauty stands at 0.066%

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

OP - at least you got asked for a face pic.

That's a start.

It's why my face is public tbh. That I don't care who sees me lol

But this way, people message cause they like all of how I look.

I know not everyone can or will have public face pics though.

"Have someone who can like the look of your body then when they ask for a face pick and you show them they either don’t respond or say you’re not my type like ffs I must have one ugly face then

It's why I just stuck my face up on profile for all to see. So far the retention rate of those who have admired my beauty stands at 0.066%"

Excuse me! But you are not the age you claim on your profile! What kind of witchcraft?!

"Have someone who can like the look of your body then when they ask for a face pick and you show them they either don’t respond or say you’re not my type like ffs I must have one ugly face then "

Quite possibly.

Decent cockage tho pal, keep the faith!!

"Have someone who can like the look of your body then when they ask for a face pick and you show them they either don’t respond or say you’re not my type like ffs I must have one ugly face then

It's why I just stuck my face up on profile for all to see. So far the retention rate of those who have admired my beauty stands at 0.066%

Excuse me! But you are not the age you claim on your profile! What kind of witchcraft?! "

It just occurred to me... I actually ought to be 10 weeks younger as I was born 10 weeks premature.

Anyway, tis no witchcraft... Just good old fashioned pangolin. The market is kind of dry these days. I worry every night that when I wake up my true self will be revealed much like that red witch from Game of Thrones. Must get me some pangolin quick.

[Removed by poster at 06/02/21 00:23:46]

You can't be for everyone.

Would you believe that some people don't like jammy dodgers? Insanity but that's the way life goes.

It's not a thing to take personally

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

OP, this is about the eleventy billionth thread you have started with the same theme. If the site doesn't do what you'd hoped, surely it's healthier to stop and try something else? Now is not exactly the best time to find casual encounters, is it?

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"You can't be for everyone.

Would you believe that some people don't like jammy dodgers? Insanity but that's the way life goes.

It's not a thing to take personally"

Myiu know what we call those people don’t you?

That’s right

Bastards

That’s right

Bastards"

No need to swear. I'd refer to them as subhuman scum.

Okehampton

That’s right

Bastards

No need to swear. I'd refer to them as subhuman scum."

that’s because you are one of the good guys, me on the other hand,..... not so much

That’s right

Bastards

that’s because you are one of the good guys, me on the other hand,..... not so much "

He wears a tie = good guy. You have your dick out= say no more

Okehampton

That’s right

Bastards

that’s because you are one of the good guys, me on the other hand,..... not so much

He wears a tie = good guy. You have your dick out= say no more"

I know. If nothing else I display my own warning, like a poison arrow toad

I know that it's hard not to take something like that personally but I really don't think it's ment as an insult, not everyone is attracted to everyone, we all have types and sometimes your just not Somones type, that doesnt make you unattractive

I know that it's hard not to take something like that personally but I really don't think it's ment as an insult, not everyone is attracted to everyone, we all have types and sometimes your just not Somones type, that doesnt make you unattractive "

This .

I know that it's hard not to take something like that personally but I really don't think it's ment as an insult, not everyone is attracted to everyone, we all have types and sometimes your just not Somones type, that doesnt make you unattractive "

Just means you're niche

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

If you really think this site is shit, then you don't have to stay. No one is forcing you.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"If you really think this site is shit, then you don't have to stay. No one is forcing you.

"

I do...... I'm a glutton for punishment.

If he's staying, I'm staying!

For me it’s facial attractiveness which is key,,

If I don’t feel attracted to the face it’s just not going to work for me, I don’t have a type I just know what I like or not as the case may be.

I ask for a face picture for that very reason but I also display my face so that others can make their own judgment. I respect that not everyone will be attracted to me and they can choose to swerve..

Okehampton

Did we find out who the non-jammy dodger eaters were yet?

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

This site is amazing. It's wonderful. Truly.

Where else can you go from being beautiful, stunning, worthy of a cum tribute to being a fat slag not worth the wank within seconds?

Where else can you make friends, true, honest friends, with people who you've seen in their undercrackers or less before you've met them in person?

Where else do people who don't fit "society's ideals" find that actually there are people who find them attractive?

And where else can you be judged on your looks, your figure, your clothes, your underwear, your surroundings, your photography skill, what you say about yourself, what you don't say about yourself, what you say about others, what you don't say about others, what you say to others, what you don't say to others and so very much more?

I it

"This site is amazing. It's wonderful. Truly.

Where else can you go from being beautiful, stunning, worthy of a cum tribute to being a fat slag not worth the wank within seconds?

Where else can you make friends, true, honest friends, with people who you've seen in their undercrackers or less before you've met them in person?

Where else do people who don't fit "society's ideals" find that actually there are people who find them attractive?

And where else can you be judged on your looks, your figure, your clothes, your underwear, your surroundings, your photography skill, what you say about yourself, what you don't say about yourself, what you say about others, what you don't say about others, what you say to others, what you don't say to others and so very much more?

I it"

Haha. Love this

By *hoco DMan  over a year ago

Clapham

"Is that the site or the person you messaged?

You see the site does stipulate that no reply = no interest so I guess you CAN blame the site for that, but you can also blame people's experiences too.

Too many of the people women respond to with a thanks but no thanks then come back with insults, name calling etc.

It's just easier and calmer to not respond I'm afraid."

you can blame them as its them that allow the silly ratios which leaves men and women frustrated in different ways.

I do understand why they do it as they are running a business and this is there model if they were to charge a yearly fee and set the price right this would cut out the nonsense

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I it

Haha. Love this "

I thank you *curtsies*

Is it one only a mother could love ?

I it"

I it too sis! For all those reasons! Fab is pretty damn good. X

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

That's not really the site being shit is it.

East London

you can blame them as its them that allow the silly ratios which leaves men and women frustrated in different ways.

I do understand why they do it as they are running a business and this is there model if they were to charge a yearly fee and set the price right this would cut out the nonsense "

How would they cull single men? Or decide who joins or who doesn't?

But OP you’ve got two face pics on your profile, surely they saw those before they messaged?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Its not

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Don't take it to heart OP. Most people will never be compatibly attractive to most other people, for all aspects of your looks and personality, even for no strings sex. If you manage your expectations, you'll be more likely to be satisfied appropriately, unlike when our expectations may be unrealistic.

Sharing a face pic can mean they recognise you, or remind them of someone negative in their past.

It just means a door is closed and you can invest your energies into others.

By *errero RochelleWoman  over a year ago

Chocoville

Your face pictures are visible to everyone.

But you can't make anyone find you attractive.

If you think this site is shite because of that perhaps it's not for you.

Awwww diddums

I sent someone a face photo, who called me "beautiful" from just looking at my profile picture. It was one from last summer when I was out walking, with no makeup on.

They didn't reply, I think I shattered their illusions. X

By *onguesandpunsMan  over a year ago

East Midlands

I've dipped in an out of the site since joining and have found The Lounge in particular to be full of lots of lovely and frequently hilarious people, which is definitely what we all need atm. What I would say though is that the website design and functionality is absolutely atrocious for 2021. It looks like it hasn't been updated since it's inception in 2007 . I joined late last year around the time they started allowing videos, which was also 'a bit late' to the multimedia sex party.

East Midlands

I realise the second half of my post is probably a thread in itself. Apologies for the hijack!

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I it"

I couldn't have said it better myself!

East London

"I've dipped in an out of the site since joining and have found The Lounge in particular to be full of lots of lovely and frequently hilarious people, which is definitely what we all need atm. What I would say though is that the website design and functionality is absolutely atrocious for 2021. It looks like it hasn't been updated since it's inception in 2007 . I joined late last year around the time they started allowing videos, which was also 'a bit late' to the multimedia sex party. "

I like how the site works. It's all I need to chat, show people what I look like and arrange to meet them.

East Midlands

"I've dipped in an out of the site since joining and have found The Lounge in particular to be full of lots of lovely and frequently hilarious people, which is definitely what we all need atm. What I would say though is that the website design and functionality is absolutely atrocious for 2021. It looks like it hasn't been updated since it's inception in 2007 . I joined late last year around the time they started allowing videos, which was also 'a bit late' to the multimedia sex party.

I like how the site works. It's all I need to chat, show people what I look like and arrange to meet them.

"

I'm not dissing it's functionality in the sense that it does what you want it to do (happy to hear that btw), but don't you think it all looks a bit 'dial up modem'?

By *estcountryDadBodMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I don’t blame fab for ladies finding me unattractive..... that’s my dads fault

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

It does happen. It’s happened to us and we have felt it about a few others too and we’d rather the honesty. Although, it’s not about being nasty or putting someone down. We are nothing special, we don’t claim to be but I’d like to think that our faces match our bodies. Like you’ve mentioned, there are some corking Baywatch bodies out there with faces that don’t seem to match, that’s the difference with clothes on or off.

We like to have a physical attraction as well as other characteristics and would rather others tell us if we are not for them or say they’re not for us. However that said, we have felt like that initially on some occasions and on chatting found that their personality, wit and humour was enticing and continued...

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP..I admire your perseverence..you have posted many threads about how you think you must be ugly, time wasters etc..and you are still here. Bravo!

East London

"I've dipped in an out of the site since joining and have found The Lounge in particular to be full of lots of lovely and frequently hilarious people, which is definitely what we all need atm. What I would say though is that the website design and functionality is absolutely atrocious for 2021. It looks like it hasn't been updated since it's inception in 2007 . I joined late last year around the time they started allowing videos, which was also 'a bit late' to the multimedia sex party.

I'm not dissing it's functionality in the sense that it does what you want it to do (happy to hear that btw), but don't you think it all looks a bit 'dial up modem'? "

I like how it looks.

I've seen other similar sites and left because they are too busy and look like magazines.

I like how easy it is to use.

By *arbarianzCouple  over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

We're still learning.

We've had a huge uptick in couples and female interest since T started posting pics of us doing normal shite rather than JUST the lingerie stuff.

Different strokes! keep putting yourself out there dude, you'll hit paydirt

East Midlands

"

I like how it looks.

I've seen other similar sites and left because they are too busy and look like magazines.

I like how easy it is to use."

Different strokes for different folks I guess!

Clapham

I do understand why they do it as they are running a business and this is there model if they were to charge a yearly fee and set the price right this would cut out the nonsense

How would they cull single men? Or decide who joins or who doesn't? "

maybe a yearly fee as I stated above, to be honest I don't have the answers I just stating the issue.

could you imagine a club run with these ratios, he lady's would complain as they would have to deal with every guy that approached them and would have the luxury of ignoring the without running the risk of a temper tantrum, and for the guy it would be a sausage fest

"I don’t blame fab for ladies finding me unattractive..... that’s my dads fault "

Why do you send them a pic of your dad?

At least they like your non-facial bits

Are you smiling or looking angry or moody or sexy or whatever in your face pics? Try different ones to see what gets the best response maybe? (expressions obv, not faces)

I don't fancy Tom Hardy and wouldn't shag him. Is he ugly? X

By *estcountryDadBodMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"I don’t blame fab for ladies finding me unattractive..... that’s my dads fault

Why do you send them a pic of your dad? "

Haha this made me chuckle

Same as always, its preference. For us, if we arent attracted to someone both facially and mentally. We arent gonna fuck em. It makes not one jot of difference if you have the body of an Adonis or dad bod. That said. It's why we stick to clubs. Because if someones got a great personality and we can all have a giggle and decent chat. Their face isnt quite the deal breaker it would be online.

J

It doesn't mean you're ugly. You're not their cup of tea. Don't put yourself down.

East London

maybe a yearly fee as I stated above, to be honest I don't have the answers I just stating the issue.

could you imagine a club run with these ratios, he lady's would complain as they would have to deal with every guy that approached them and would have the luxury of ignoring the without running the risk of a temper tantrum, and for the guy it would be a sausage fest

"

I wouldn't pay a yearly fee for access to a site full of wanking men.

At the moment I pay my fiver when I want. If they wanted a sign up fee that was more than my fivers for a year I wouldn't sign up.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I think he’s expecting something like port hub, except a free vending machine full of cock-hungry women.

Ah but when your me - you’re attractive to no one lol

You’ll get used to the rejections and being ignored eventually..

"You’ll get used to the rejections and being ignored eventually.."

Oh yeah 100%

By *ouise HartleyTV/TS  over a year ago

the street of failed artists Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 06/02/21 11:35:26]

At the risk of being blocked from the forum I say this: jammy dodgers are over-rated rubbish.

Faces are more important than any other feature. We dont have any specific tastes regarding body types etc but when it comes to peoples faces... we can be very picky xx

Happens to me all the time...but face is more important to women than body so it's no surprise to me

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have to disagree OP.

I think the site is great and much better than other sites.

Nobody is owed a response. Remember that you messages are effectively spam unless you already know each other.

Fab works best, if you hope for success rather than expecting it.

Your face may not be attractive to some - I know mines not.

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

Feeling your pain

I've put a face pic up as main pic. So far people have only wanted to know what flavour ice cream I was eating.

Matcha green tea by the way.

Clapham

I wouldn't pay a yearly fee for access to a site full of wanking men.

At the moment I pay my fiver when I want. If they wanted a sign up fee that was more than my fivers for a year I wouldn't sign up.

"

that's my point the site is free! wanking men included, you can't get prada quality for Primark prices.

women and men experience this site on two different ends of the spectrum, women are spoilt for choice, but do have hassle of through the hundreds of messages you get sent to find someone which I understand can be frustrating.

men on the other hand are the ones sending the hundreds of messages, only to be ignored hence their frustration.

the site business model is to stack um sell um cheap hence the £5 cheap pass and lots of wanking men.

the site could maybe open a premium site with a fee were all the quality people could reside

You gunna have to look at someones face at some point if there is going to be an ongoing intimacy so its important for some to see what you look like.

I it"

I've experienced the same loads of times but you just gotta keep the faith. It was my birthday yesterday and I was overwhelmed by the messages and love from the FAB community which meant so much to me during these difficult times. The site isn't shit it's a merely a platform to meet hopefully like minded people. You need to remember in every day "normal life" we all don't get on and like each other but with some you'll click and forge relationships be that sexual or not. So OP just keep going and use and enjoy the site and all it has to offer and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"You gunna have to look at someones face at some point if there is going to be an ongoing intimacy so its important for some to see what you look like. "

You don’t look at the mantelpiece when you’re poking the fire

This thread is indicative bad parenting giving to the 30 and under crowd......

Their parents told them they are special and the world loves them......

How in the world can someone be in shock and horror that someone is not attracted to them?

It happens to everyone in the world, everyday....

"This thread is indicative bad parenting giving to the 30 and under crowd......

How in the world can someone be in shock and horror that someone is not attracted to them?

It happens to everyone in the world, everyday...."

Not sure if the OP feels that he is entitled to a return of some sort... Doesn't read that way to me. I just see the OP feeling a bit demoralised which many of us have done at some point I imagine. We put ourselves on display and we get judged. We can choose whether to let that judgement affect us or not. Or we'd like to think so. Anyway, some of us learn to adapt to not let those judgements affect us too greatly. But, we're not bulletproof, we're all just human. Some manage better than others.

Not sure if the OP feels that he is entitled to a return of some sort... Doesn't read that way to me. I just see the OP feeling a bit demoralised which many of us have done at some point I imagine. We put ourselves on display and we get judged. We can choose whether to let that judgement affect us or not. Or we'd like to think so. Anyway, some of us learn to adapt to not let those judgements affect us too greatly. But, we're not bulletproof, we're all just human. Some manage better than others. "

You my friend are a optimist.....

The swinging world is for the mentally strong, it’s not for everyone... As it should not be....

Male/Female/LGBTQS/couples will all face rejection at some point....

The faster people except this the sooner all the nasty messages when someone is rejected will stop.....

Patting the Op on the head and telling him everything will be alright is not doing him any favors....

Not sure if the OP feels that he is entitled to a return of some sort... Doesn't read that way to me. I just see the OP feeling a bit demoralised which many of us have done at some point I imagine. We put ourselves on display and we get judged. We can choose whether to let that judgement affect us or not. Or we'd like to think so. Anyway, some of us learn to adapt to not let those judgements affect us too greatly. But, we're not bulletproof, we're all just human. Some manage better than others.

The swinging world is for the mentally strong, it’s not for everyone... As it should not be....

The faster people except this the sooner all the nasty messages when someone is rejected will stop.....

Patting the Op on the head and telling him everything will be alright is not doing him any favors...."

No, I am in agreement. It's all about acceptance. These are the rules of the game we call swinging on Fab. We can't change those rules or who plays the game. We just have to decide how we participate and whether it is worth our participation in accordance with our own needs and values.

Patting the Op on the head and telling him everything will be alright is not doing him any favors....

No, I am in agreement. It's all about acceptance. These are the rules of the game we call swinging on Fab. We can't change those rules or who plays the game. We just have to decide how we participate and whether it is worth our participation in accordance with our own needs and values. "

Very well said

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

So he thinks the sight is shit because he is ugly (his words), well he will get a long way in the game of life if he blames everyone else for his short comings

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Does it matter now, he's unlos

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I came to this post in a Delorean

As they say...if the cap fits..

Why bring up old threads? Especially when the OP has left the site?

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"Why bring up old threads? Especially when the OP has left the site?"
a lack of creativity possibly

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Why bring up old threads? Especially when the OP has left the site? a lack of creativity possibly "

Some of the points being made are valid,

"Why bring up old threads? Especially when the OP has left the site?"

I’m lost for words sometimes.

» Add a new message to this topic