FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I am real x

I am real x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nice pics shame your not real , I am very real made me smile , lol Do you get that even being here years and meeting people at clubs and stuff.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" Nice pics shame your not real , I am very real made me smile , lol Do you get that even being here years and meeting people at clubs and stuff.?"
no

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Nice pics shame your not real , I am very real made me smile , lol Do you get that even being here years and meeting people at clubs and stuff.?"

What met someone and they say you don't exist?

" Nice pics shame your not real , I am very real made me smile , lol Do you get that even being here years and meeting people at clubs and stuff.?no "
Just me then , lol xx

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Oh god yes, we had quite a few people coming u thinking we were a single bloke after a couple had been saying we did not exist as a couple (despite verifications) so we arranged to meet with them. We learnt they were taking bets we would not show and when we did it was quite hilarious. Great way of putting lies to bed.

i know ur real game...as u sent me a paira wet knickers ...I licked them, chewed n sniffed on them...bit salty...but am not asking questions...

" Nice pics shame your not real , I am very real made me smile , lol Do you get that even being here years and meeting people at clubs and stuff.?

What met someone and they say you don't exist? "

i do , ok i am just a dream , lol

"i know ur real game...as u sent me a paira wet knickers ...I licked them, chewed n sniffed on them...bit salty...but am not asking questions..."
lol god i hope thay was not my best ones ,

" Nice pics shame your not real , I am very real made me smile , lol Do you get that even being here years and meeting people at clubs and stuff.?

What met someone and they say you don't exist? i do , ok i am just a dream , lol "

You might be a dream to meet for some but doesn't mean you aren't real

What met someone and they say you don't exist? i do , ok i am just a dream , lol You might be a dream to meet for some but doesn't mean you aren't real "

i had it last week too a couple said it . some maybe say it to get you to mail back . lol just makes me smile now .. xx

What met someone and they say you don't exist? i do , ok i am just a dream , lol "

It just sounds daft if someone meets you in a club they can see you are for real. Did you pinch them to prove they weren't dreaming?

What met someone and they say you don't exist? i do , ok i am just a dream , lol You might be a dream to meet for some but doesn't mean you aren't real i had it last week too a couple said it . some maybe say it to get you to mail back . lol just makes me smile now .. xx"

Best not to take seriously - and as you said, could be a way of trying to get you to respond lol

What met someone and they say you don't exist? i do , ok i am just a dream , lol

It just sounds daft if someone meets you in a club they can see you are for real. Did you pinch them to prove they weren't dreaming? "

I may scream if thay do it hard ,

Amazing how "little birds" twitter Jo... Fortunately anyone with half a brain takes it with a pinch of salt...;-)

Some dont... But if you ignore them, and they have any sense, they'll soon move on to someone who actually gives a fk...

[Removed by poster at 25/07/12 17:55:03]

What met someone and they say you don't exist? i do , ok i am just a dream , lol

It just sounds daft if someone meets you in a club they can see you are for real. Did you pinch them to prove they weren't dreaming? I may scream if thay do it hard , "

e

No I said pinch them! It would make them see you exist.

Sounds to me like a blatant attempt to flame you enough into responding. Then they 'apologise' and you get talking. Hey presto, you noticed their message AND he now has a conversation going.

We've been accused of not being real before. Only twice and both times by straight guys we'd rejected. I think they just wanted us to meet them to prove we're real. Wasn't gonna happen.

It did prompt us to get photo verified at least, which was about time after a year of being on here.

Bottom line is that we know we're real.

I don't think you are real Jo, so you and Mr will just have to sail your boat up here to meet me so I can verify you for myself.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why would you worry if people think this, you have fun on the site, you have met people and they you...

I am skeptical towards female profiles, especially new ones.

They dont exist until a verification as I know full well they're either out for attention after being dumped or tend to be a guy.

"I don't think you are real Jo, so you and Mr will just have to sail your boat up here to meet me so I can verify you for myself. "
well you can always come stay a long weekend with me here on the boat Norfolk broads are lovely and all them boats just with men on one passed today 10 on there , lol fishing and drinking maybe ,

"I don't think you are real Jo, so you and Mr will just have to sail your boat up here to meet me so I can verify you for myself. well you can always come stay a long weekend with me here on the boat Norfolk broads are lovely and all them boats just with men on one passed today 10 on there , lol fishing and drinking maybe , "

I'll start paddling the dinghy ..... prepare to be boarded in the broads by a broad!

My OH has been asked if I exist. He arranges the meets and will speak to guys on msn. I respond to messages on here but I never go on msn or cam, so guys have asked him if I am rfeal. I can understand why if there are lots of timewasters on the site.

» Add a new message to this topic