FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i know ur profile says ur lookn for cpls only but........i know ur profile says ur looking for cpls

i know ur profile says ur lookn for cpls only but........i know ur profile says ur looking for cpls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

first of all a quick apology to any single guys i upset with my last post as ive been a nuiscance a few times but you can change. do you think you would have got a bit sick of my heading if id repeated it about 200 times? course you would and so do the cpls who have an inbox full of mail off people they dont wanna meet... us men and thats cos their profile says looking for cpls only and im guilty of mailing a few with the i know ur not lookin for single guys bla bla, mr i dont care what ur profile says here just in case you change ur mind.they must get pissed off like u wouldnt believe, last point if any of us met a bi curious fem who was very keen to find a fem to have first bi exp and you couldnt wait to watch so we obviously made it clear on our pf wat we wanted we would feel the same if each time we logged on we had 10 new msgs only to find they were all off mr i dont care what ur pf says and his crew we would feel the same as the swinging cpls do. lads its time to put it right and lets give em nothing to moan aboutmr sorry its such a long winded post

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

so what u moaning for,

???

the problem is single guys do not read the profile fully, they see a picture and that is it the brain looses all control.

So does not matter what we ask the messages will never stop, and single men will always have a bad reputation.

Forum Mod

Im closing this thread as its another bash the single guy thread which have had plenty of