FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > uploading pics

uploading pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, just after some help regarding pics, I'm a tattooist and I've been asked to upload some pics of my work on here, every time I try they get rejected, the pics are cropped so the only thing you can see is the tattoo, after reading through the rules I can see that it could be because I'm not actually in the pics but I've seen a lot of people upload pics of vibrators and they get accepted??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi all, just after some help regarding pics, I'm a tattooist and I've been asked to upload some pics of my work on here, every time I try they get rejected, the pics are cropped so the only thing you can see is the tattoo, after reading through the rules I can see that it could be because I'm not actually in the pics but I've seen a lot of people upload pics of vibrators and they get accepted??

"

Maybe admin think you are just plying your business?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant you just email to the person who wants to see them, imo you shouldnt have pics of anyone else no matter what they show, the pics on here are to show what you look like nothing else

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

Others in your photo OK so long as unidentifiable and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND they are obscured so they cannot be identified. This means their faces must be well obscured (we suggest blacked out) and any identifying features e.g. tattoos, jewellery also blanked.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As you can see, pictures of others are not allowed unless you are in the pic and all identifying features removed, ie tattoos, so basically, you have no chance getting them on.

Report any pics that do break rules though

» Add a new message to this topic