FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What was your best holiday memory...

What was your best holiday memory...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

and yes you can include sexy stuff

*her*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

On my 50th birthday was in the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of the Nile and met my hero Dr Hawass. Made my birthday and my holiday

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Walking in the mountains of Switzerland... I just loved it.

I also rented a house in Myrtle Beach that was right on the beach, to fall asleep and wake with the sound of the ocean.... nothing matches.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"On my 50th birthday was in the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of the Nile and met my hero Dr Hawass. Made my birthday and my holiday"
Sounds awesome

By *dinMan  over a year ago

Nr Biggleswade

Waking up to a big sausage sandwich with lashings of Daddies sauce on it...Then I went out to breakfast all you can eat at the Toby Carvery....

"Walking in the mountains of Switzerland... I just loved it.

You d love to come on holidays with me - I love mountain holidays in Austria and Switzerland, summer and even better in winter "

"Waking up to a big sausage sandwich with lashings of Daddies sauce on it...Then I went out to breakfast all you can eat at the Toby Carvery.... "
If we could agree on skipping the Daddies Sauce and replace it with tomato ketchup ... we d have a deal

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Nepal.....India.....Canadian Railways...

But has to be Salinas beach in Ibiza on a mid September evening, as the sun went down....with some naughty Dutch people.

"Nepal.....India.....Canadian Railways...

But has to be Salinas beach in Ibiza on a mid September evening, as the sun went down....with some naughty Dutch people."

I have not had the courage to visit India and Nepal yet - I think it takes guts, but it does sound amazing and perhaps one day I will, it is on my list of 100 things to do before I hit my next round birthday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best ones were the ones I had with my late partner, as we had very similar travelling style and expectations.

We might have fought like cat and dog at other times, we never argued when we were on holidays.

I miss him as a travelling companion more than anything else.

"The best ones were the ones I had with my late partner, as we had very similar travelling style and expectations.

We might have fought like cat and dog at other times, we never argued when we were on holidays.

I miss him as a travelling companion more than anything else.

"

I agree travelling alone is quite different, there are some advantages as you can do what you like without considering another person but out of choice I am happier to travel with partner.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

"Waking up to a big sausage sandwich with lashings of Daddies sauce on it...Then I went out to breakfast all you can eat at the Toby Carvery.... If we could agree on skipping the Daddies Sauce and replace it with tomato ketchup ... we d have a deal"

Classy bird or what?

I have a few :

Proposing to Mrs Bus on a Tunisian beach lit only by the moon (we never did get down the aisle btw, but the thought was there at the time).

Being on my own on a hotel balcony overlooking Lake Como watching the sun go down with nothing but a bottle of wine, a good book and my inner contentment for company.

Seeing the New York skyline for the first time.

My first 'lads' holiday to Corfu - oh, so many laughs (and memories)

Entering a little back street chapel in Warsaw and hearing the nuns sing like angels (I am not a religious guy, but I was literally quieted into awe)

And for the ruder side :

A threesome in New York with the hotel curtains open so you could see the city below and that was the only light.

A brief yet steamy encounter with pretty much my vision of 'perfection' in the backroom of a bar in Majorca.

Equally memorable but not exactly for the right reasons was in Berlin whilst trying to look cool and interested getting into a sunken jacuzzi, then tripping over the lip and going in head first !

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Possibly dropping off a ledge onto a double black diamond run in the Rockies. And surviving, unlike the one who cracked her skull.

Being recovered by my mum and dad from Blackpool Police Station when i was around 4 is also memorable. Was lost, not arrested.

If I have to single out one holiday, then it has to Paris with my late partner, as the city was truly romantic and magical when I was with him, whereas I felt nothing when I was there a couple of years ago with my then husband!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Trekking the Inca Trail.....going through the Sun Gate one by one and looking down on Machu Picchu.....27 of us crying like babies after 4 days hard slog......

Sexy one is a massage with a happy ending on a cruise ship on the Nile with passengers sunbathing a few feet from where I was having an explosive and totally unexpected orgasm

Blackgang Chine, Isle of Wight, age 10.

What a cool place that was to a kid dreaming of pirates.

In the sea in Langkawi, Malaysia watching the red arrows and thinking i'm getting paid for this

red sea snorkelling. me on my own with about 500 'newcastle' fish swimming towards me then peeling off either side of me

I forgot where i was and started laughing,i'm still coughing up water now

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

renewing my wedding vows with K on the beach in Jamaica

Having a beer watching the sunset over Monument valley. Had always wanted to go there ever since I was a child. I will never forget how beautiful it was!

"renewing my wedding vows with K on the beach in Jamaica "
Now that does sound really rommantic!

» Add a new message to this topic