FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > control underwear

control underwear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never worn any but just watched a section on 'This Morning' and the results from some of the products out there on the market looked pretty good. Lifting your boobs, sucking in the waits, flattening the stomach and enhancing the bum.

Its not the sexiest looking thing so i was wondering ladies/gents if you were wearing it and managed to get lucky.. how would you feel stripping off to reveal it? and then when you come to remove the shapewear your boobs sag, stomach is lumpy etc..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

waist*... spelling is shite today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought you meant chastity belts and pants etc. Thus the "coffee spit" when you mentioned "This Morning."

Behave Cute! I think ure gorgeous just as u are!! X X

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

Opinion is mixed, the naysayers say that in the future we'll look like supermodels till we take our clothes off, ballooning to hideous proportions when we do but in reality, we cover ourselves with make-up, deodorant, etc. to the extent that the person you take home is not the same one you wake up next to... so why be hypocrites? Anything we do to enhance our appeal is fair game.

I wouldn't wear one for a meet if I was that concious I would go on a calorie controlled diet and do lots of exercise.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Wouldnt be seen dead in it, what you see is what you get with me. Not because of what it looks like cause i couldnt imagine being like a trussed up chicken. Thats why i dont wear basques how the hell are you supposed to have sex in one

Forum Mod

The thing is with that sort of underwear is that yes it squeezes everything in and gives you a shape,but the bits that have been squeezed in are usually squeezing out somewhere else where you least expect it

Forum Mod

"Wouldnt be seen dead in it, what you see is what you get with me. Not because of what it looks like cause i couldnt imagine being like a trussed up chicken. Thats why i dont wear basques how the hell are you supposed to have sex in one"

Ooh I manage quite well

I quite like that feeling of be laced so tightly in a corset I can barely breath,I find it very erotic

I didn't see the article but I was put off a few years back when a pair of M&S control pants I wore to a posh dinner repeatedly rolled down if I took a breath too deep. Under a dress that was supposed to skim thats not a good look.

The all in one things look ok but how would you pee in them

I thought that this was going to be a bdsm type thread, you know built in hand cuffs or knickers that double as a butt plug.....

"The thing is with that sort of underwear is that yes it squeezes everything in and gives you a shape,but the bits that have been squeezed in are usually squeezing out somewhere else where you least expect it "

exactly, it has to go somewhere lol, mine would be popping up under my chin, i have got a corset in fact its the same as cutensassy has on her avator but ive never worn it cant move in the bloody thing lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Wouldnt be seen dead in it, what you see is what you get with me. Not because of what it looks like cause i couldnt imagine being like a trussed up chicken. Thats why i dont wear basques how the hell are you supposed to have sex in one

Ooh I manage quite well

I quite like that feeling of be laced so tightly in a corset I can barely breath,I find it very erotic "

I agree HPC...its lush...as for control underwear, wear it only if you plan not to have sex....looks worse than washed out white undies

I did see Ab Fab last night tho - the bit with Joanna Lumley in them was just hilarious !

I like to be comfortable and to be able to breath. I used to do the basque thing at chams and they used to get ruined lol now I just settle for a sexy babydoll and wrap set of ebay lol x

Oh an ps on the basque thing alright in the tummy department but never had one that fits my boobs correctly grrr x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I like to be comfortable and to be able to breath. I used to do the basque thing at chams and they used to get ruined lol now I just settle for a sexy babydoll and wrap set of ebay lol x"
you havent mastered the art of the door handle maneuver then?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh an ps on the basque thing alright in the tummy department but never had one that fits my boobs correctly grrr x"
you can get them, just go to somewhere and get measured properly, takes some scaffolding to keep my girls in check, but in that department ya 8get whats ya pay for Shaz......xx

"Oh an ps on the basque thing alright in the tummy department but never had one that fits my boobs correctly grrr xyou can get them, just go to somewhere and get measured properly, takes some scaffolding to keep my girls in check, but in that department ya 8get whats ya pay for Shaz......xx"

Lol Its on my to do list when I reach my target hopefully the boobs would have shrunk by then.

The thing is with chams you dress up and make the effort hair done and make up and within 5 mins its all sweated off so would rather look nice and natural and comfy lol x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh an ps on the basque thing alright in the tummy department but never had one that fits my boobs correctly grrr xyou can get them, just go to somewhere and get measured properly, takes some scaffolding to keep my girls in check, but in that department ya 8get whats ya pay for Shaz......xx

Lol Its on my to do list when I reach my target hopefully the boobs would have shrunk by then.

The thing is with chams you dress up and make the effort hair done and make up and within 5 mins its all sweated off so would rather look nice and natural and comfy lol x"

I know what you mean but ladies dont sweat they perspire

"I've never worn any but just watched a section on 'This Morning' and the results from some of the products out there on the market looked pretty good. Lifting your boobs, sucking in the waits, flattening the stomach and enhancing the bum.

Its not the sexiest looking thing so i was wondering ladies/gents if you were wearing it and managed to get lucky.. how would you feel stripping off to reveal it? and then when you come to remove the shapewear your boobs sag, stomach is lumpy etc..

"

lol that reminds me of my sister, shes always been very slim with no boobs and wears the push up, water filled, padded you name it if it makes you boobs bigger she buys them bras

She said to me one day, they ok but you dont half get some funny looks when you pull a guy and when you take your bra off you throw your tits to the floor

"Oh an ps on the basque thing alright in the tummy department but never had one that fits my boobs correctly grrr xyou can get them, just go to somewhere and get measured properly, takes some scaffolding to keep my girls in check, but in that department ya 8get whats ya pay for Shaz......xx

The thing is with chams you dress up and make the effort hair done and make up and within 5 mins its all sweated off so would rather look nice and natural and comfy lol xI know what you mean but ladies dont sweat they perspire "

Well in that case I am no lady lol x

"The thing is with that sort of underwear is that yes it squeezes everything in and gives you a shape,but the bits that have been squeezed in are usually squeezing out somewhere else where you least expect it "

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

The thing is with chams you dress up and make the effort hair done and make up and within 5 mins its all sweated off so would rather look nice and natural and comfy lol xI know what you mean but ladies dont sweat they perspire

Well in that case I am no lady lol x"

At school we were told, Horses sweat, men perspire, but ladies merely glow

like women who wear corsets and pull then that tight they have a over hang under their arm pits

The thing is with chams you dress up and make the effort hair done and make up and within 5 mins its all sweated off so would rather look nice and natural and comfy lol xI know what you mean but ladies dont sweat they perspire

Well in that case I am no lady lol x"

a woman who dont sweat during sex dones not make per a proper lady it means she not fucking a real man

a woman who dont sweat during sex dones not make per a proper lady it means she not fucking a real man "

I do enjoy a good hot sweaty messy session love it x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

a woman who dont sweat during sex dones not make per a proper lady it means she not fucking a real man "

Depends on how many spare tyres ya have......and what may i ask is a real man?

a woman who dont sweat during sex dones not make per a proper lady it means she not fucking a real man

I do enjoy a good hot sweaty messy session love it x"

except when you on one of them PVC beds in clubs and your that wet every time they thrust you move up the bed a inch

Depends on how many spare tyres ya have......and what may i ask is a real man? "

no bloody idea just sounded good at the time i like to blame the men for everything

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Depends on how many spare tyres ya have......and what may i ask is a real man?

no bloody idea just sounded good at the time i like to blame the men for everything "

men are fantastic creatures...all that testosterone.....shame on you

except when you on one of them PVC beds in clubs and your that wet every time they thrust you move up the bed a inch "

had that so many times x

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

I wore a "wiggle" dress to my sis-in-laws wedding last month. As I'm not the smallest of girls and having kids, I do have lumps and bumps that needed smoothing out.

So I bought high waisted control briefs. It sat under the boobs and didnt roll, things were smooth and it did its job.

Wore it for about 10 hours and that was enough!!! lol

Wouldn't wear if I was out on a normal night, but for a special occassion, it did its job.

except when you on one of them PVC beds in clubs and your that wet every time they thrust you move up the bed a inch "

worse when your stuck to the bed and you go to get half and it feels like you have ripped half your skin off

oh and i dont sweat I just leak a little

wouldn't do it at all,

a) they might make you look good but they're so uncomfortable and don't feel sexy at all.

b)I like wearing underwear that makes me feel sexy and feels nice on.

c) When I'm getting raunchy I don't get myself undressed that's for the guy to do and he'd probably suffer whiplash and catapult himself accross the room if he was trying to remove one of those.

d) It could be classed as misleading packaging lol

The only trouble with women wearing that lot is if the re-inforcing gives, it'll take the house down and anything else in its path.

Strapping all that flesh up must build some powerful back pressure

Besides which, if a bloke pulls a dream boat and the woman turns into a tug boat after she has disrobed, a pound to a pinch of shit he 'll be off like an olympic sprinter when he claps eyes on her

Forum Mod

"

except when you on one of them PVC beds in clubs and your that wet every time they thrust you move up the bed a inch

worse when your stuck to the bed and you go to get half and it feels like you have ripped half your skin off"

Hahaha oh ive been there before the sound of it too!

At school we were told, Horses sweat, men perspire, but ladies merely glow"

I've seen a few women glowing like pogs today

At school we were told, Horses sweat, men perspire, but ladies merely glow

I've seen a few women glowing like pogs today "

*pigs* feckin new phone

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I have long nails I couldnt begin to pull myself into them ..imagine trying to go to loo completely undressing each time.. ohhh no. If guys dont like my shape as I am too bad

LOL imagine the shock they would have when it all spills out.

Must admit thats why the naturist lifestyle is good they see it all and get no shocks

so how much are they cute

"wouldn't do it at all,

a) they might make you look good but they're so uncomfortable and don't feel sexy at all.

b)I like wearing underwear that makes me feel sexy and feels nice on.

c) When I'm getting raunchy I don't get myself undressed that's for the guy to do and he'd probably suffer whiplash and catapult himself accross the room if he was trying to remove one of those.

d) It could be classed as misleading packaging lol

"

I have to agree with that they are far from glamorous and it must be disparaging watching a man's face drop as it all flops out then the pants are removed.

you are what you are after all so revel in it if you can.

Lol just read this thread and had a right giggle at the comments. thanks you lot xx

I love control underwear. I wear corselettes, girdles, waist high control knickers and I feel very sexy in them. I even wear those long control thigh length knickers, like cycling shorts, with a 60s style bullet bra and stockings and I feel great in it.

Those kind of underwear styles suit my figure as I'm not a slim girl but I do have curves and a smaller waist and they give me a nice hourglass shape.

I always have to play in them as I can't get them off, that's why I wear open corselettes with attached suspenders for easy access with no knickers.

I personally don't think my underwear looks horriblr, I love it, but of course its my preference. Some people like g strings and so whatev er works for you and what you feel sexy in

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

why not wear a dead sexy corset and just let yourself get fucked wearing it...would work for us

And girdles and corselettes don't have to be uncomfortable when on. Ok you have to wiggle a bit to get them on but when they are in place its fine.

I have quite a few Playtex corselettes and they are really comfy to wear.

And I really do think that knickers that are visible under a dress or where you can see a ridge when you sit down are far uglier than a 60s style corselette. I wear a lot of dresses which would show any lines so I prefer to be seam free too

"why not wear a dead sexy corset and just let yourself get fucked wearing it...would work for us "

Corsets have become very samey though haven't they and everyones got one on, its nice to be a little individual

They remind me of my auntie well shes abit older than my mum and my mum is dead young and trendy and my auntie wheres all the old corsettes and panty girdles be like houdini trying to get her out of that lot

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"I love control underwear. I wear corselettes, girdles, waist high control knickers and I feel very sexy in them. I even wear those long control thigh length knickers, like cycling shorts, with a 60s style bullet bra and stockings and I feel great in it.

Those kind of underwear styles suit my figure as I'm not a slim girl but I do have curves and a smaller waist and they give me a nice hourglass shape.

I always have to play in them as I can't get them off, that's why I wear open corselettes with attached suspenders for easy access with no knickers.

I personally don't think my underwear looks horriblr, I love it, but of course its my preference. Some people like g strings and so whatev er works for you and what you feel sexy in "

I love your underwear nothing like the stuff that was on TV this morning.. I would adore going to the shops you get stuff from..

I saw that as well this morning! And yes I have worn all-in-ones under my clothes, as you say not the sexiest of underwear and going to the toilet is quite an experience....... As for taking it off in front of some unsuspecting man, his face goes from smile to frown when all of a sudden you go from a nice trim size 12 to a curvy 14 with bits hanging out everywhere. While I stand there laughing, he is wondering what to do...... I would say just jump on him and go for it and say "well, this is me - like it or not lol ........."

Thank you very much.

I do like underwear to be pretty but all of my underwear is fitted and holds me in. I don't shop in one place but I tend to go into old ladies corsetry shops. The one I frequent the most has two old ladies working in the shop and they know me and show me things they think I will like. They'd be horrified I expect if they knew I was visiting dens on iniquity in them, they assume I'm a well dressed lady who takes pride in proper fitting corsetry lol.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I have worn some of the big high waisted control knickers and a bodysuit but not for a meet.

Wore the bodysuit under a bridesmaid dress once. The knickers under a tight fitting silky strapless dress for my brothers wedding.

Not the most comfortable to wear and definitely not very sexy but they do work.

» Add a new message to this topic