FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Devil dogs!

Devil dogs!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen them on TV with them chav’s and they scare the fuck out of the police. Where can I buy one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pet shop lol ,,,,loads in dog compounds ,,,,,,

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I have one

They won't sell them at petsathome and got quite arsy when i asked

What's a devil dog? I've seen some killer chihuahuas- do they vount?

Eh, count

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Just go in any pet shop and ask for a 'well ard dog'...

Or do a swap with a chav for 12 cans of Spar cider, they will bite your hand off for that...(the chav not the dog!)

My old bearded collie took a dislike to a staffy type dog and had him pinned to the ground and was standing over him before my daughter could do anything .... the owner of the 'hard' dog sloped off looking embarrassed muttering something about him never losing in a scrap before, especially to a geriatric old fluff ball.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

ticks me off this,devil dogs are that because of their owners,jumped up chavs swaggering about with a dog on a leather harness

some of the most gentle dogs if treated right are staffies and rotties

the most ferocious dog at our park is believe it or not a little westie,it will have a go at anything.

last week it took a dislike to a rottie,the rottie just sat down and refused to be bullied it was quite comical,westie slunk off with his tail down

Them little yappy ones are far nastier. Get a meet with a woman with a yapper and you will be in for a risky time.

"Them little yappy ones are far nastier. Get a meet with a woman with a yapper and you will be in for a risky time. "

"Them little yappy ones are far nastier. Get a meet with a woman with a yapper and you will be in for a risky time. "

Some are so quick with a jaw full of razer sharp nippers.

"Them little yappy ones are far nastier. Get a meet with a woman with a yapper and you will be in for a risky time.

Some are so quick with a jaw full of razer sharp nippers.

"

. Yeh, my point exactly. Worst three dogs I've ever seen were a lab who was so dangerous it had to be shot dead, a chihuahua and a labxcollie who both flew straight for the throat- sign of a dog meaning to kill, not just bite. Both of those were so dangerous to handle they had to be choked unconscious before being injected. BUT a trained Rottie, guard dog or staph/pitbull type is WAY more dangerous as once they've latched on, nothing can get them off.

my ex mother in law had a yorkie, one of the smaller ones, i swear it was the nastiest dog i have ever know, it only got away with it because it was to small to do any real damage but if it had that attitude and was a decent size it would have been deadly

Err i dont want a handbag dog I would look a right twat with one of them I wand a growling mad dog that eats chavs.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

my sisters 'big scary dangerous' staffy won prettiest bitch and best in show at the loca dog show the other weekend.

she wouldnt hurt a fly and is a stupid as they come yet she was still banned from going into the local fete a few months ago purely because she was a staffy (they didnt say this but its kind of obvious when you are told that no dogs are allowed just as a poodle walks past in the crowd )

tough guys dont need to rely on a dog o make them look hard! twats do though

evesham

no offence ron

from a town near you

"my sisters 'big scary dangerous' staffy won prettiest bitch and best in show at the loca dog show the other weekend.

she wouldnt hurt a fly and is a stupid as they come yet she was still banned from going into the local fete a few months ago purely because she was a staffy (they didnt say this but its kind of obvious when you are told that no dogs are allowed just as a poodle walks past in the crowd )

tough guys dont need to rely on a dog o make them look hard! twats do though"

"my sisters 'big scary dangerous' staffy won prettiest bitch and best in show at the loca dog show the other weekend.

tough guys dont need to rely on a dog o make them look hard! twats do though"

I wanna look well hard I do like Bill in Oliver with his dog bullseye. No pretty dogs for me! I dont want upstaging!

evesham

I wanna look well hard I do like Bill in Oliver with his dog bullseye. No pretty dogs for me! I dont want upstaging! "

that wasnt a staffy though, wasnt it an English bulldog?

my grnandad used to breed them...they are lovely dogs

from a town near you

I wanna look well hard I do like Bill in Oliver with his dog bullseye. No pretty dogs for me! I dont want upstaging! "

ah but ron you are missing out on a little known secret of dog walkers

have a cute dog,all the ladies stop and talk to you

I wanna look well hard I do like Bill in Oliver with his dog bullseye. No pretty dogs for me! I dont want upstaging! ah but ron you are missing out on a little known secret of dog walkers

have a cute dog,all the ladies stop and talk to you"

I have to walk it? Bugger that exercise!

evesham

I wanna look well hard I do like Bill in Oliver with his dog bullseye. No pretty dogs for me! I dont want upstaging! ah but ron you are missing out on a little known secret of dog walkers

have a cute dog,all the ladies stop and talk to you"

they will think you are gay but they will talk to you

from a town near you

they will think you are gay but they will talk to you "

pmsl its true

I have to walk it? Bugger that exercise! "

i take mine out on my bike

I have a adapter that fits to the seat post with a lead on it and he runs at the side of me

he loves it

You would look well hard coming our for a ride with me and the dogs

they will think you are gay but they will talk to you pmsl its true"

You 2 re havin me on aint you! You are gonna have me poncing about with a poodle looking like John Inman!

I have to walk it? Bugger that exercise!

i take mine out on my bike

I have a adapter that fits to the seat post with a lead on it and he runs at the side of me

he loves it

You would look well hard coming our for a ride with me and the dogs "

Me on a bike? Wohhh noooo! The only think I ride is a cowgirl!

get a siberian husky i have a blk white nd grey one , with one blue eye and one brown eye she,s absolutely gorge and i luv the bones of her ,real lady killer as my nephew wud say when he walks her i call her sasha fierce after my favourite album can you guess whose lol

"get a siberian husky i have a blk white nd grey one , with one blue eye and one brown eye she,s absolutely gorge and i luv the bones of her ,real lady killer as my nephew wud say when he walks her i call her sasha fierce after my favourite album can you guess whose lol "

Would it scare the chavs though and put the willies up the fuzz?

"get a siberian husky i have a blk white nd grey one , with one blue eye and one brown eye she,s absolutely gorge and i luv the bones of her ,real lady killer as my nephew wud say when he walks her i call her sasha fierce after my favourite album can you guess whose lol

Would it scare the chavs though and put the willies up the fuzz? "

suppose it depends on the way there raised lol

"get a siberian husky i have a blk white nd grey one , with one blue eye and one brown eye she,s absolutely gorge and i luv the bones of her ,real lady killer as my nephew wud say when he walks her i call her sasha fierce after my favourite album can you guess whose lol

suppose it depends on the way there raised lol "

I dont want one to be hard just look it. Christ I would bab my pants if i got one that terrorised me and had me hiding in the bathroom till it calmed down.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

I dont want one to be hard just look it. Christ I would bab my pants if i got one that terrorised me and had me hiding in the bathroom till it calmed down. "

Am i correct in thinking you've never been married either?

"

I dont want one to be hard just look it. Christ I would bab my pants if i got one that terrorised me and had me hiding in the bathroom till it calmed down.

Am i correct in thinking you've never been married either?"

Shit had one of them it was worse than a devil dog!

Bradford

"

Shit had one of them it was worse than a devil dog! "

Touche. Must've been a big litter.

I dont want one to be hard just look it. Christ I would bab my pants if i got one that terrorised me and had me hiding in the bathroom till it calmed down. "

can ya not just go for one that shows your feminie side haha to hell with chavs and cops lol

"

Shit had one of them it was worse than a devil dog!

Touche. Must've been a big litter."

All I remember was teeth, scary, lots of banging and the word "fuck off" being repeated very loudly.

can ya not just go for one that shows your feminie side haha to hell with chavs and cops lol "

I can't see me going fir a paper with a chiwowser

By *dinMan  over a year ago

Nr Biggleswade

My wickle lickle Westie Fluff sits in the basket on the front of my bike when we go into the village to get Mums sanatogen and Gin...

"My wickle lickle Westie Fluff sits in the basket on the front of my bike when we go into the village to get Mums sanatogen and Gin... "

Its hardly a devil dog

Bradford

"My wickle lickle Westie Fluff sits in the basket on the front of my bike when we go into the village to get Mums sanatogen and Gin... "

Go on surprise me, what's his favourite food?

can ya not just go for one that shows your feminie side haha to hell with chavs and cops lol

I can't see me going fir a paper with a chiwowser "

might suit you u,ll never know till you try lol

» Add a new message to this topic