FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dame Eva II

Dame Eva II

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have any of you tried this clitoral vibrator?

In theory it seems great, but reviews online all seem to give either 1 star or 5, no middle ground.

It's £140, which I'll happily pay if it's good, but I'm so sick of wasting money in my quest for the holy grail of clit stimulation that can be used non-awkwardly during sex. Wands are too big and decent vibrating cock rings so hard to find! Any other suggestions also welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Save your money and use your fingers

"Save your money and use your fingers"

I really want a hands free option though. They're always there as a fall back

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A tiny, pocket sized wand and positioning

"A tiny, pocket sized wand and positioning "

Yeah my mini-wand is really easy to use and only 20 odd quid from the jungle site.

"Save your money and use your fingers

I really want a hands free option though. They're always there as a fall back "

Ah... hands free

Little wands and bullets are fine. Just have my heart set on finding something completely hands free that stays in place. I think I might invent it

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I really want a hands free option though. They're always there as a fall back "

I'm sure plenty of guys and gals around here would give you an option that leaves your hands free.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Little wands and bullets are fine. Just have my heart set on finding something completely hands free that stays in place. I think I might invent it "

That's an episode of Dragon's Den I'd watch

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Little wands and bullets are fine. Just have my heart set on finding something completely hands free that stays in place. I think I might invent it "

Anything hands free that stayed in position and didn't slip off at very inopportune moments would be a best seller I'm sure.

"Little wands and bullets are fine. Just have my heart set on finding something completely hands free that stays in place. I think I might invent it

Anything hands free that stayed in position and didn't slip off at very inopportune moments would be a best seller I'm sure."

I stumbled across the Eva as I genuinely was designing my ideal toy in my head (lockdown game lol) and I planned little wings like that has. Seems the problem with it though is it's one size fits all and apparently that's not the case. The reviews look like it does stay in position, but not the right position for everyone. Just thought someone on here would have tested it. If I do, I'll report back!

I really want a hands free option though. They're always there as a fall back

I'm sure plenty of guys and gals around here would give you an option that leaves your hands free. "

Hmm feels like that could be a tad more conspicuous than a wand

Is it really called Dame Eva?

I keep thinking of Vera Lynn

Not horny!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Little wands and bullets are fine. Just have my heart set on finding something completely hands free that stays in place. I think I might invent it

Anything hands free that stayed in position and didn't slip off at very inopportune moments would be a best seller I'm sure.

I stumbled across the Eva as I genuinely was designing my ideal toy in my head (lockdown game lol) and I planned little wings like that has. Seems the problem with it though is it's one size fits all and apparently that's not the case. The reviews look like it does stay in position, but not the right position for everyone. Just thought someone on here would have tested it. If I do, I'll report back! "

Do! I was looking at it just now, Do those little wings go outside your outer labia? I couldn't work it out.

I stumbled across the Eva as I genuinely was designing my ideal toy in my head (lockdown game lol) and I planned little wings like that has. Seems the problem with it though is it's one size fits all and apparently that's not the case. The reviews look like it does stay in position, but not the right position for everyone. Just thought someone on here would have tested it. If I do, I'll report back!

Do! I was looking at it just now, Do those little wings go outside your outer labia? I couldn't work it out. "

You saw my gusset and raised it with 'outer labia'

Good Work

Do! I was looking at it just now, Do those little wings go outside your outer labia? I couldn't work it out. "

Tucked under the labia - https://youtu.be/7vbJu54CCWo

I really want to try it, I'm gonna have to bite the bullet.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do! I was looking at it just now, Do those little wings go outside your outer labia? I couldn't work it out.

You saw my gusset and raised it with 'outer labia'

Good Work "

I very nearly wrote labia majora but pulled back at the last minute

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I really want to try it, I'm gonna have to bite the bullet."

If you're biting the bullet you're doing it wrong

I really want to try it, I'm gonna have to bite the bullet.

If you're biting the bullet you're doing it wrong "

Aaaaaahhhh! Disregard all of the above, problem solved

I’d love to see that episode of Dragon’s Den

I’d love to see that episode of Dragon’s Den "

Watch this space. I'm gonna do for clits what Levi Roots did to chicken

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Satisfied pro 2 and gaffer tape.

"Satisfied pro 2 and gaffer tape."

Haha that is not a bad shout! I even have those already.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Satisfied pro 2 and gaffer tape.

Haha that is not a bad shout! I even have those already. "

Oh and surgical tape to hold the satisfyer in place.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Try a Lovense Ferri. Stays in your keks

Update: I got one. I've tried it solo and it worked completely hands free, but alas, I've had no one to help me test it out together, so it's been languishing in a drawer for months! Volunteers/guinea pugs welcome

» Add a new message to this topic