FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i am currently..

i am currently..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...posting my usual drivell on a forum whilst sat in my beautiful garden watching my daughter play in her tent sipping a glass of white wine.

the sun is shining stunning landscape views and listening to next doors kids play swingball... Ah summer has arrived.

What are you currently doing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"...posting my usual drivell on a forum whilst sat in my beautiful garden watching my daughter play in her tent sipping a glass of white wine.

the sun is shining stunning landscape views and listening to next doors kids play swingball... Ah summer has arrived.

What are you currently doing?"

trying not to go ouchhhhhhhhh when i touch my sunburnt bits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"...posting my usual drivell on a forum whilst sat in my beautiful garden watching my daughter play in her tent sipping a glass of white wine. "

You allow your daughter to sit in a tent drinking wine...??? Bohemian or what..??????

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"...posting my usual drivell on a forum whilst sat in my beautiful garden watching my daughter play in her tent sipping a glass of white wine.

You allow your daughter to sit in a tent drinking wine...??? Bohemian or what..??????

"

she has water... i have wine mmmm

"

Lol.....thats the way I read it too

I'm alternating between trying to write boring but important letters, doing some other online stuff (exciting things like ordering cat food!) and wasting time on here, posting drivel, reading drivel and perving at photos.

But you just reminded me that I have wine in the 'fridge and it's a respectable hour for drinking it *chaaaaars*

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm sat on the sofa, eating gnocchi in pesto & cream sauce, with a vodka, contemplating what a lovely day i've had.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I've got a sunburnt forehead AGAIN! when will I learn that bobbing about in the water attracts the sun to my head

Watching interesting telly, drinking peroni and trying to rustle up a meet..... Same old same old.....

Getting ready to go to work to do the grave yard shift, knowing there is wine in the fridge wishing I could chill and have a glass!

Just came back from a bike ride with the dog, in glorious evening sun.

Chilling now indoors with air-con on, contemplating what to have for dinner, and watching whatever is on TV in the background, while popping into FAB etc. to see whoelse are posting drivel.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Sorting music files, baking an apple pie,organising stuff for tomorrow

looking on here and posting drivel now that the youngest is in bed - need to sort out washing and do some tidying up but ..................... reading drivel wins after lots of contemplation and consideration

Lounging on the sofa with balcony doors wide open, drinking a shandy and reading the last in the three books of fifty shades of grey...

Oh so not fair all this talk about sun its been really windy and some drizzly rain here today ggrrhh xx

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

Sat soaking in bath as the long walks to drop twins at bday party then to park with son ,back to party and then home has been murder on my Achilles tendonitis...winks are watching smurfs and the magic flute...my calculations show I have 10 more minutes until chaos ensues...LOL

Sat on a veranda in Crete after a busy day around the pool. More if the same tomorrow.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Oh so not fair all this talk about sun its been really windy and some drizzly rain here today ggrrhh xx"

Scotland the land of eleven month winters followed by a month of bad weather, but thanks for the single malt.

Just cracked open a nice can of chilled Calsberg and having a wee researching in the chat rooms

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Thinking about having a soak in the bath... pure bliss so I shall do that in a minute...

Getting hot and sweaty

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

just woken up from falling asleep in garden after finishing a bottle of bubbly and scared myself in the mirror im completely red except for the white goggles across my face i left my sunglasses on shit shit shit

Working

curled up on the sofa having a perv.

Hanging upside down off the side of my bed for some reason.

Watching Ferris Bueller...

watching David Baddiel travel through Indiana or africa (not sure exactly too spaced out :P) after a day of climbing and being at the Bristol harbour festival :D

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Snuggled down on my airbed in a tent in wales, all cosy cos I bring my duvet and pillows! After an entertaining day introducing an old friend of mine to camping - she was well impressed that I got the tent up (though it took far longer than it should, even for a borrowed tent) and the appreciation for a bowl of pasta in the great outdoors has possibly gone to my head!

in possession of a pair of smooth soft feet after trying out my new pedicure machine.

» Add a new message to this topic