FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Highway to Hell or Stairway to heaven ?

Highway to Hell or Stairway to heaven ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Which one would you choose?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Highway to hell

Purely for the fact that you can never go wrong with dc

Hell. I am scared of heights and won't know anyone in Heaven!

This is "A Touch To Much" You'll get "Shot Down in Flames"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"This is "A Touch To Much" You'll get "Shot Down in Flames" "
go give the dog a bone.....hells bells!!!!

Hell is more fun apparently.

"This is "A Touch To Much" You'll get "Shot Down in Flames" go give the dog a bone.....hells bells!!!! "

I just want a whole lot o rosie

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hell is more fun apparently. "
This is what i have thought, but then is heaven as serene n peaceful as people think?

"This is "A Touch To Much" You'll get "Shot Down in Flames" go give the dog a bone.....hells bells!!!!

I just want a whole lot o rosie "

Oh yes!

I'd just settle for some "Love in an Elevator"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'd just settle for some "Love in an Elevator" "
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet emotion, but your deuces are wild

Tough choice led Zeppelin are awesome but AC/DC are so good But I think it's gotta be AC/DC so many great songs Highway to hell, Problem child, Shoot to thrill, Hells bells , Thunderstruck, If you want blood .... You got it to name but a few

"This is "A Touch To Much" You'll get "Shot Down in Flames" go give the dog a bone.....hells bells!!!! "
Could do I got "big balls" no more "beating around the bush"

For those about to rock we salute you!

Just be careful you dont slip on black ice when you shoot to thrill. If you find your way to a stairway to heaven make sure you wear something warm like kashmir.

If heaven is shut theres always paradise city with a welcome to the jungle sign held by mr browmstone, its so easy to find just follow the rocket queen.

highway...I allways skip stairway on that album I hate that song...its like smoke on the water...paranoid....silver machine....there the songs everyone knows and most fans of the bands hate...inverted snobbery maybe...

"For those about to rock we salute you!

Just be careful you dont slip on black ice when you shoot to thrill. If you find your way to a stairway to heaven make sure you wear something warm like kashmir.

If heaven is shut theres always paradise city with a welcome to the jungle sign held by mr browmstone, its so easy to find just follow the rocket queen."

Yes but when your on the highway to hell you gotta be quick or be dead or you will run into the wicker man so don't be afraid to shoot strangers when your aces high but you can always bring you daughter to the slaughter because the evil that men do turns us all into children of the damned when there's 2 minutes to midnight and you find out the number of the beast because were all just powerslaves so run to the hills!!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

[Removed by poster at 20/07/12 19:50:39]

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Two very different tracks to compare really..Maybe Stairway to Heaven VS Freebird or September Rain..

Highway to hell is a no nonsence stomper..compare to..Rock n Roll, Paranoid or the Ace of Spades maybe

I love a bit of Ac/Dc..but im more for the early stuff as opposed to the 'Anthem' type songs they churn out.

"For those about to rock we salute you!

If heaven is shut theres always paradise city with a welcome to the jungle sign held by mr browmstone, its so easy to find just follow the rocket queen. Yes but when your on the highway to hell you gotta be quick or be dead or you will run into the wicker man so don't be afraid to shoot strangers when your aces high but you can always bring you daughter to the slaughter because the evil that men do turns us all into children of the damned when there's 2 minutes to midnight and you find out the number of the beast because were all just powerslaves so run to the hills!! "

But the unforgiven ride the lightening and fade to black as the master of puppets makes way for the harvester of sorrow to fuel the night time, enter sandman for the day that never comes and the end of the line.

"highway...I allways skip stairway on that album I hate that song...its like smoke on the water...paranoid....silver machine....there the songs everyone knows and most fans of the bands hate...inverted snobbery maybe..."

haha i have to agree with that

My fave AC/DC song is ride on and most 'fans' havnt even heard of that one

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

heaven doesnt want me and hells scared ill take over

"highway...I allways skip stairway on that album I hate that song...its like smoke on the water...paranoid....silver machine....there the songs everyone knows and most fans of the bands hate...inverted snobbery maybe...

My fave AC/DC song is ride on and most 'fans' havnt even heard of that one

"

yeah???...sink the pink ...being a Dc fan n all

"highway...I allways skip stairway on that album I hate that song...its like smoke on the water...paranoid....silver machine....there the songs everyone knows and most fans of the bands hate...inverted snobbery maybe...

My fave AC/DC song is ride on and most 'fans' havnt even heard of that one I have n it's a great song really Raw and bluesy with a killer guitar solo think it was from powerage but I know it was re-released for who made who which is the soundtrack for maximum overdrive

"

My fave AC/DC song is ride on and most 'fans' havnt even heard of that one I have n it's a great song really Raw and bluesy with a killer guitar solo think it was from powerage but I know it was re-released for who made who which is the soundtrack for maximum overdrive

"

Kinda like..two faced woman n your two faced lies...or...As the piss take says...its a long way to the shop if you wanna sausage roll.. ..could be here ALLLLLLL night...Tunage

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

I'd like this

Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman " time to say goodbye" gtee not a dry eye!

Classic

YouTube

Well sassy you got mr by the balls with your rock n roll damnation so fire your guns n I'll go down to sin city but that's the way I wanna rock n roll so lite sum T.N.T n shake your foundations but let there be rock!

Heaven. It'd be a challenge to get up there and corrupt all the nice peeps.

"Well sassy you got mr by the balls with your rock n roll damnation so fire your guns n I'll go down to sin city but that's the way I wanna rock n roll so lite sum T.N.T n shake your foundations but let there be rock! "

And no doubt you will be a fly on the wall

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

That bastard Satan has still got a restraining order against me so I'm gonna have to go with Stairway even though all my mates are gonna be in hell

"highway...I allways skip stairway on that album I hate that song...its like smoke on the water...paranoid....silver machine....there the songs everyone knows and most fans of the bands hate...inverted snobbery maybe..."

Early U2 fans are like that too. They love the early stuff but hate the 'pop' trash they churned out later.

I like Stairway tbh but that's mainly because I love listening to huge guitar riffs. Santana, Guns, all the well known ones with big guitar solos in them and I'd love a compilation album of just songs like that. There's probably loads of amazing stuff I've never even heard of though.

"That bastard Satan has still got a restraining order against me so I'm gonna have to go with Stairway even though all my mates are gonna be in hell "

but...a back door man will be there!!

Right now 'Highway To Hell'

Love them both, but just fancy the Darkside

Another rock song, 'Road To Nowhere' by Ozzy, sums up my life at the mo.

"Well sassy you got mr by the balls with your rock n roll damnation so fire your guns n I'll go down to sin city but that's the way I wanna rock n roll so lite sum T.N.T n shake your foundations but let there be rock!

And no doubt you will be a fly on the wall "

Oh yeah cus dirty deads done dirt cheap but my heatseekers gone high voltage so prepare yourself for a jailbreak cus you got the jack and your a Bonny lass and I'm thunderstruck so are you ready cus you shook me all night long

Early U2 fans are like that too. They love the early stuff but hate the 'pop' trash they churned out later.

I like Stairway tbh but that's mainly because I love listening to huge guitar riffs. Santana, Guns, all the well known ones with big guitar solos in them and I'd love a compilation album of just songs like that. There's probably loads of amazing stuff I've never even heard of though."

Gotta say I'm one of them early U2er's, saw them at Milton Keynes Bowl either 85 or 86, before Bono got so far up his own arse and can't be arsed with their later stuff....tbh my fave Led Zep is Communication Breakdown, fave Sabbaths is Warpigs and Fairies wear Boots,but I adore Silver Machine so go figure whether I'm a proper Rock Chick or a pretender

"That bastard Satan has still got a restraining order against me so I'm gonna have to go with Stairway even though all my mates are gonna be in hell

but...a back door man will be there!! "

Ooooh, am I gonna get my back doors bashed in then?????

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

Stairway to heaven please where they have sweet little angels just like me

The love elevator as im a lazy bastard

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Stairway to Heaven is one of my all time favourites xxxxx

"Which one would you choose? "

Neither as they're both complete shite to my ears but if I was really pushed, then I would have to go for Stairway to Heaven, although it would have to be the Rolf Harris version

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I do love AC/DC but I've actually seen Led Zep perform Stairway to Heaven in concert at Knebworth and for me it will always remain one of my favorite tracks of all time, as indeed LZ remain one of my favorite bands

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Which one would you choose?

Neither as they're both complete shite to my ears but if I was really pushed, then I would have to go for Stairway to Heaven, although it would have to be the Rolf Harris version "

And given that choice I'd take Two Little Boys in preference to Jake The Peg. Having said that Jake the Peg should be a fav of all the ladies who like the guys VVWE as that middle leg clearly has a false foot on it...

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Tough choice but I'd have to plump for stairway to heaven by the far corporation, excellent track, xxx

» Add a new message to this topic